4 More LOONA Members Win Contract Suspensions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
After Chuu was kicked out of LOONA 9 of the remaining members filed injunctions to have their contracts suspended.
Recently it has been announced that members Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry won their cases and have now had their contracts suspended. This means they are no longer under Blockberry Creative and can begin activities under different companies.
Unfortunately Haseul, Yeojin, Yves, Olivia Hye, and Gowon did not win their cases. They will have to remain under Blockberry Creative. The reason is that the 4 members who won had the same exact contractural conditions as Chuu who had previously won her constract suspension. The other 5 members apparently had some kind of provisions added to their contracts 1-2 years ago. These provisions made the courts feel that there was not enough unfairness to warrant a suspension.
When BBC was asked about the results of the injunction a representative stated "looking into it".

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
So happy for Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul and Choerry, but it sucks the other 7 are still trapped under that company. But the more that leave and the more orbit boycott them hopefully BBC will have no choice but to let the members go soon

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
so will they continue under loona? but not under blackberry?
No their contracts have ended. This means that they are out of the company and I can tell you that they do NOT want to work with BBC in the slightest. I think they will wait until all members are out of there to come together and see if they can become LOONA once more.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
No their contracts have ended. This means that they are out of the company and I can tell you that they do NOT want to work with BBC in the slightest. I think they will wait until all members are out of there to come together and see if they can become LOONA once more.
oh great! Im glad at least one of my biases have been able to leave.

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
NEWS I FOUND:
- BBC has made a short statement saying (WTH)
We are still in the process of confirming the exact details
- FAB has discussed with BBC and they have ended the service contract. This will be effective on February 11, 2023.
- LOONA's Japan concert has had an update stating (THIS IS SO SO SO WRONG)
The contents of the performance, the opening time and the opening time of the performance, and the PERFORMERS are subject to change.
- On FAB Haseul commented
Orbits it's been a really long while. It's been a long time but coming with news like this, I don't really know what to say. The news is true, and I, for the team and for myself, will try until the end, so please cheer for us lots! There will be long and hard fights in the future too, but if Orbits are by our side I think we'll be able to overcome it. And the content about payments, there was a lot of speculation thinking that we've been receiving payments. I can't tell you in detail now, but I think I can tell you that part is not true. Let's be together forever, and be sure to be happy. I love you. Sorry I haven't contacted you for all this time.
- On FAB Yeojin commented
Orbits have you been doing well? It's my first message in so long so I'm really nervous but first the news is true, since I was young, up until now, it has been a very difficult time to endure, and the lawsuit was scary and difficult but because we had Orbits I think I was able to come up with the courage. It will be scary and fearful again but it Orbits will be by our side I think I'll be able to come up with the courage again. I'm so sorry that I haven't contacted you for all this time, I'm really sorry

I don't want to hurt Orbits again but things aren't really working out like how I'd like. Even now, all your warm words are giving me a lot of strength, thank you very much. I'll come up with the courage so that we don't have any more hard times. Please cheer a lot for our members.

I'll work harder as Orbit's idol forever so please stay by my side, Orbits I'm so sorry and thank you and I love you
- On FAB Kim Lip commented
It's been a while since I last called for you, Orbit. Thank you sincerely for waiting, I have been looking over the messages and letters of support this time. I thought a lot about what to say but I can't think of anything other than thank you and sorry. I will keep singing, I love you Orbit. And have a good night.
- On FAB Choerry commented
Orbits you were really surprised right.. It's really been a very long time, and sorry that I haven't been able to talk with you often. I really missed you, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to come by, and thank you for always being by my side. I was reading all your messages and letters, and all the strength I got from reading, I was the really most reassured person in the world. I really missed Obits. I love you Orbit, I love you LOONA. I hope Orbits have the happiest new year.
- On FAB Go Won commented
I'm sorry Orbit

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
So please keep boycotting BBC. Haseul stated that have NOT been paid still. They are wanting us to continue. Do not stream, listen, or buy any LOONA products right now.

LETS SAVE LOONA AND HAVE COURAGE THAT THEY WILL COME BACK TOGETHER SOON!
loona-ot12.gif

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
F*CK YEAH FOR HEEJIN, KIM LIP, JINSOUL, AND CHOERRY!
it's horrible that the other 7 girls are still stuck under bbc, but the hardest part is seeing the girls apologizing for not winning their case :/
they'll be out one day soon tho, ik it
I agree 😭 They did NOTHING wrong

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I hope the other members get out of BBC soon somehow 🙁
But still happy that atleast 4 of them are free

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
NEWS I FOUND:
- BBC has made a short statement saying (WTH)

- FAB has discussed with BBC and they have ended the service contract. This will be effective on February 11, 2023.
- LOONA's Japan concert has had an update stating (THIS IS SO SO SO WRONG)

- On FAB Haseul commented

- On FAB Yeojin commented

- On FAB Kim Lip commented

- On FAB Choerry commented

- On FAB Go Won commented
Yeojin's comment broke my heart, and Gowon's burned it.