3 years here!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
hiiii y'all? does someone remember me? lol
if you don't it's me, winter! today is the anniversary of the day i clicked the forums. and i met so much great people!
for two years, i was among the staff members, but i recently decided to leave the team so i can focus on my IRL hobbies & stuff fully, that's why my username is not orange anymore. so if you have questions and are searching for the staff members, you can click on the "Members" section. they are such an amazing team <3
so i am rlly multifandom lol. i like kpop, krnb, anime, kdramas, webtoons, mangas, genshin impact and honkai star rail. i also listen to indie pop and rnb.
i reached the stage of a kpop fan where you just listen to the music and sometimes look at the variety shows. i'm not rlly a part of the kpop memes fanatics anymore... lol
my ult biases are taemin and momo, amazing dancers. and i'm starting to listen a lot more to shinee... am i becoming a shawol? yes
my fav krnb artists are SAAY, dpr ian, dpr live, oceanfromtheblue, jamie, yerin baek...
i don't know what else to say. thanks for reading ig hehe
here's a rizz just for you. 🤭
87d5287462328f35cbd1d1fae5f0e588.jpg

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman