3 members of newkidd have been missing and hospitalized

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
members Hansol, jiann, and seungchan have been missing from newkidd since April with no updates except for the fact that they are hospitalized

here is the letter that was released back in april with no more updates

”dear newkidd fans,
first of all, we thank all our fans for your care and love. Jflo entertainment has an announcement.
please understand we can not disclose the names due to privacy matter.
unfortunately some of our members are hospitalized for medical treatment due to their health issue.
Jflo is supporting the treatment and recovery as we think healthiness is the priority.
please share your warm words of courage and compassion with us, until they come back to us healthy after the treatment.”

i hope they are okay, and hopefully jflo updates on the members conditions and situation soon :(

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
@Toasty and I were just talking about this yesterday! I'm concerned because this company should take care of these idols!
agreed, and at least update fans more? ik idols deserve their privacy but it’s really concerning without updates on their current conditions

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
omg thats scary.......
I hope the boys are ok from whatever they are facing

Izzy16

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I have scoured the internet for months. I searched Instagrams and Twitter with no tell tell signs of abuse or visible trauma from J-flo. This is just my opinion. I believe J-flo entertainment is making fans believe Newkidd's missing members Jiann, Hansol and Seungchan are being hospitalized from "health issues", Idols do need privacy but I feel J-Flo is being suspicious on not being able to reveal names of "hospitalized" members. J-Flo could be giving the members a punishment. Fans deserve to know the Truth and not some shady truth that J-Flo wants to tell. We want to be able to pray or wish them to get better sooner

Sorry for the rant but I have been wanting to say that for months and having no words to say it

once4ever<3

Kpop Expert
Credits
Eunbi
Chaeyoung
Jinsol
Saerom
i'm not familiar with this group, but the company seems suspicious to me... i hope the members are ok though!