2nd Year Re-introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I joined this forum 2 years ago (2019/07/14) and I have never done an introduction. So, I thought of doing it for my 2nd anniversary as a member here. :)
83564-designs-simple-content-filigree-design-floral-border_600x600.png
So hi there everyone! My name is Devanga and I go by pronouns, she/her. I'm 18. I have plenty of nicknames and some of them are Dez, Dizzy, Dev, Amo, unnie and you can call me by any name you would like to (but not bad ones lol)
I'm a Kpop fan since 2016 and that's when I slipped into the diamond life! 💙💎 (meaning: stanning Seventeen lol)
If I go through my Kpop stanlist, most of them are boy groups, but I like girl groups too!
My ult boy groups are Seventeen, Treasure, Ateez, NCT, Golden Child and The Boyz. My ult groups are Twice, Loona, Dreamcatcher, Weeekly and Itzy.
And my ult bias is Hyunsuk of Treasure 💜🔥💜🔥

I stan many kpop groups and I guess many of y'all know the groups that I stan so I won't mention them here ;)
Talking of my journey here, I became a member in 2019, an author in 2020 and a moderator in 2021. While being a member I met new friends and some of them left the forums and I miss them a lot. I wish them nothing but the best because they deserve so much of love!
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to come online often next year because I'm preparing for my university entrance exams which will be held in next year's November. I'm trying my best to take high results for it, so I have to sacrifice my effort and try my bestest bestest best!! (Wish me luck^^)

Except from Kpop, I like to watch Kdramas, but currently I don't watch any because I'm obsessed in ANIME!! I'm biiigg anime lover and currently I'm watching Black Clover, Snow White with the red hair and Death Note. My all time favourite animes are Gakuen Alice, Fruits Basket, Black Clover and Special A. 😍🥰

The things that I love in this world are Kpop, anime, love, friendship, books and food ofc! (Also I like neon lights for some reason idk. Am I weird?😶)
So I think that's it. I'm so lucky to have friends like you and if we haven't talked, DM me. I'm sure that I can be a good friend to you. <3
Thank you for taking your time to read this loooong introduction! 😊 Have a good day/night! ^^
d7c514461a0510eb4074d5e95ae477df9f531040.gifv

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
I joined this forum 2 years ago (2019/07/14) and I have never done an introduction. So, I thought of doing it for my 2nd anniversary as a member here. :)
View attachment 57197
So hi there everyone! My name is Devanga and I go by pronouns, she/her. I'm 18. I have plenty of nicknames and some of them are Dez, Dizzy, Dev, Amo, unnie and you can call me by any name you would like to (but not bad ones lol)
I'm a Kpop fan since 2016 and that's when I slipped into the diamond life! 💙💎 (meaning: stanning Seventeen lol)
If I go through my Kpop stanlist, most of them are boy groups, but I like girl groups too!
My ult boy groups are Seventeen, Treasure, Ateez, NCT, Golden Child and The Boyz. My ult groups are Twice, Loona, Dreamcatcher, Weeekly and Itzy.
And my ult bias is Hyunsuk of Treasure 💜🔥💜🔥

I stan many kpop groups and I guess many of y'all know the groups that I stan so I won't mention them here ;)
Talking of my journey here, I became a member in 2019, an author in 2020 and a moderator in 2021. While being a member I met new friends and some of them left the forums and I miss them a lot. I wish them nothing but the best because they deserve so much of love!
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to come online often next year because I'm preparing for my university entrance exams which will be held in next year's November. I'm trying my best to take high results for it, so I have to sacrifice my effort and try my bestest bestest best!! (Wish me luck^^)

Except from Kpop, I like to watch Kdramas, but currently I don't watch any because I'm obsessed in ANIME!! I'm biiigg anime lover and currently I'm watching Black Clover, Snow White with the red hair and Death Note. My all time favourite animes are Gakuen Alice, Fruits Basket, Black Clover and Special A. 😍🥰

The things that I love in this world are Kpop, anime, love, friendship, books and food ofc! (Also I like neon lights for some reason idk. Am I weird?😶)
So I think that's it. I'm so lucky to have friends like you and if we haven't talked, DM me. I'm sure that I can be a good friend to you. <3
Thank you for taking your time to read this loooong introduction! 😊 Have a good day/night! ^^
d7c514461a0510eb4074d5e95ae477df9f531040.gifv

ooh I've always wanted to have an intro from you because you were one of the first people I met when I joined the forums!

Now I know what to call you so hopefully we can be closer friends ^^