24K- Superfly {MV}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
24k has really good music, they deserved better 😞 if it wasn't for the blacklist thing, they could've probably made it much bigger...

also, they came to my country like FOUR times (not many kpop groups come here, so that's a lot) and i wasn't able to go see them even ONCE 😭😭 before their first concert here, the fans prepared a flashmob where they danced to superfly and 24k were so excited they literally ran closer to see it better lol it was so cute 😔 some members even danced together with the fans and hugged them and stuff - they all seemed like such nice people :') it's a pity they had to disband

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
24k has really good music, they deserved better 😞 if it wasn't for the blacklist thing, they could've probably made it much bigger...

also, they came to my country like FOUR times (not many kpop groups come here, so that's a lot) and i wasn't able to go see them even ONCE 😭😭 before their first concert here, the fans prepared a flashmob where they danced to superfly and 24k were so excited they literally ran closer to see it better lol it was so cute 😔 some members even danced together with the fans and hugged them and stuff - they all seemed like such nice people :') it's a pity they had to disband
As far as I know they haven’t disbanded yet, but they probably will, due to lack of popularity. That’s so cute about the flash mob though!

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
As far as I know they haven’t disbanded yet, but they probably will, due to lack of popularity. That’s so cute about the flash mob though!
ah, true, my mistake. i think that i subconsciously see them as a disbanded group because almost all of the original members left... it's kinda not 24k anymore 😔

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
It’s really not :( apparently one of the original members had a wife and child in hiding
yeah lol but he only participated in like one comeback right after they debuted, went on a hiatus and then left the group altogether... so most fans didn't even really know about him. especially since 24k only got popular some time later, when they abandoned the cute concept 😂

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
yeah lol but he only participated in like one comeback right after they debuted, went on a hiatus and then left the group altogether... so most fans didn't even really know about him. especially since 24k only got popular some time later, when they abandoned the cute concept 😂
Yeah 😂😂