2019 M2 x Genie Music Awards FINAL HOT PICKS [Thread]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

twicexonation_9

Kpop Groupie
Website
kscpinkocean.wordpress.com
Credits
Yuha
Jiwon
Yuri
Dayoung
I learned from Missosology that they doing their hot picks before the coronation day of both national and international pageants, meaning that they forecast on which contestant have a shot win this pageant and which contestant may left behind. Now I'm doing my final hot picks for the 2019 M2 x Genie Music Awards, however you can do your own forecast or final hot picks on who's who gonna win this prestigious award.

My final hot picks will be based on the criteria that you can see on this link below, my personal preference which I considered talents, skills, determination, teamwork, attitude and hardwork.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1333...music-awards-announces-nominees-voting-begins

I'm doing my best to be more fair and square on choosing my preferences but if you're not agree on my preferences for a good reason then I'm open for the discussion, but if you're not agree for your own personal interest or bashing then you're not welcome to reply here okay. So let's begin,

[COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES]
Best New Male Artist: AB6IX
* Because they have passion to produce their own music, they overcome those fears where member Woojin suffered injury but it doesn't mean that he would stop performing but need care of his health, they got together this year finally due that Daehwi and Woojin was in Wanna One for 1 year and 6 months, Youngmin and Donghyun promote first as MXM, and their star vocalist Woong used to be in in JYP, YG and Woollim before he went on Brand New Music to be with other four guys to be debuted as a group without any problems.
Best New Female Artist: Itzy
* They gained their attention even before they debuted due that these girls went on the TV show "Stray Kids" when they head-to-head with the Stray Kids members which team will debut first but eventually the Stray Kids members won this and their goal is to debut together which is answered prayer that all 9 of them debuted. Back on Itzy, that these five young talented ladies went on the TV shows before they debuted this year, they're the first JYP girl group to debut in 3 years and 4 months, they went on being monster rookie due that they did well in both Korean and international music charts and they won nine music show trophies with their debut song "Dalla Dalla" which is adorable and appreciated to everybody elsewhere. They have a lot of potentials to see these five ladies to spread their wings by showing more talents and skills. I'm very happy for my five sister buddies on what they doing right now.
Best Rock Band: Day6
* They started from dust due that a lot of people didn't know that the Korean alternative rock industry exist, I'm thinking of this male rock band that they're the ones to revive this Korean alternative rock industry and you know what that Day6 is the only rock band from one of the Big 3 agencies currently active. They work hard to recognized them more so that they will not left behind from other JYP artists, and gladly that they won their first music show trophy last week for the first time since their debut which is the sign of recognition and starting this new era for the Korean alternative rock industry.
Best Vocal Artist: Davichi
* Davichi is veterans in the Kpop industry, they're on their 11th year right now can you imagine it, they showing their powerful singing voices everywhere regardless if their songs are bop or not but as long as they creating their own music which is always be appreciated as possible. I choose them due that they're unstoppable when they sing in a good technique, delivering the message well and good character. Best Vocal Artist category must be based on the singing skills that we must appreciated not the popularity contest, style-over-technique thing, etc.
Best Male Performing Artist: Seventeen
* Seventeen are not just only focus on singing, dancing and rapping right now but they focus on the hype of the audiences and viewers which reminded me of majority of YG artists especially to Big Bang which I see them a lot of potential to be true artist, I think that they will learn more right now when it comes to performing in a millions of viewers there and I want to maintain their singing, dancing and rapping skills but at the same time that they hyping the audiences too! All Kpop celebrities must break the stereotype of performing their new songs by learning hyping more on audiences right now. Their live performances, the choreography, creativity and teamwork help them to have more success and having recognition!
Best Female Performing Artist: Cosmic Girls
* I think that these thirteen ladies from Cosmic Girls having the same qualities and reason as Seventeen but they're just starting to recognized them by the people in Korea right now but I'm glad to see my thirteen sister buddies of what are they doing right now, this group is one of the most active on their social media channels because they always update to us Ujungs there, I see them that they're also break the stereotypes when they performing in the front of millions of viewers there which I'm very happy for them, this group must have their proper world tour and more contents!
Best Male Solo Artist: Chen from EXO
* This guy is just started his solo career this year but he received love and support from the people in Korea, they didn't know that he's in EXO, he have qualities of singing live, delivering the message of the song, passion, good character and hard work, because he want to try on what he have right now that he didn't used in EXO. He's very happy of what he doing right now like he posting song covers on his own YouTube channel, I can't believe that they did for us EXO-Ls and the people from Korea!
Best Female Solo Artist: Taeyeon from Girls' Generation
* This girl always respect by everyone in Korea and international, I understand of her feelings recently when she had a fear telling to us but I'm praying for her for her health and strength, I don't wanna see this girl to be left behind anywhere elsewhere. Her singing skills are always fantastic but I'm very speechless for it so much, you know why.
Best Male Group: EXO
* Even they promoted barely on the TV and radio shows but it doesn't matter because they set a bar higher than ever for doing well in the charts in both Korea and international, they always care everyone and prioritized health and safety, they produced their own music, creativity, teamwork and of course showing their talents and skills that must not be vaporized elsewhere. They're the real Nation's Boy Group For The Millennial Generation (3rd Gen Kpop).
Best Female Group: Twice
* These girls have same feelings as EXO however their management JYP Entertainment always prioritized health and safety to all of their artists but the management sometimes is flak for overworking their artists too but still give them a shot, they also set a bar higher for doing well in the charts too which are unstoppable. They always loved by both Korea and Japan but they will always love right now by the rest of the world as well as you can see that they currently do their concert tour Twicelights World Tour. I wanna mentioned our sister buddy Mina who is currently doing rest right now but I'm going be happy again when she's back with the rest of eight Twice members. They're the real Nation's Girl Group For The Millennial Generation (3rd Gen Kpop).

[POPULARITY CATEGORIES]
Genie Music Popularity Award: BTS
* No comment for them so far.
Mwave Global Popularity Award: EXO
* This group deserved more fans and supporters from the rest of Asia Pacific (rest of East Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, West Asia and Oceania besides China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia), Africa, Americas (North and South America) and Europe, I know that our boys EXO and our fellow EXO-Ls situation right now, there's an EXO-L tell to us that if they won't win any trophies on any awards show then EXO's agency SM Entertainment will not prioritized them which is very terrible, but for me is that I don't care on the current management of SM Entertainment but the most important is showing that EXO and EXO-Ls will always be a family no matter what happen.

[GRAND PRIZE CATEGORIES] (p.s. I can't comment on the grand prize categories right now)
M2 Top Video Of The Year: Got7
Record Of The Year: BTS
Song Of The Year: Twice
Artist Of The Year: Twice