2 year re-introduction ✨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I was planning to do this on July 1st because that's when I originally joined the forums for the first time two years ago but I just returned from a very much needed hiatus so I felt the need to say a hello to everyone again after a while and introduce myself to new users.

Greetings everybody, I hope you're all enjoying our forums so far!

My name is Renee, I go by she/her pronouns and I've been a kpop fan since 2017. I used to be mainly a boygroup stan but now I'm both into boygroups and girlgroups equally.
Some of my current faves are Everglow, Mamamoo, Red Velvet, A.C.E, Monsta X, BTS, Purple Kiss, Oneus, Exo & way more.

PS for any European person here, I'm also one of the few newly obsessed with Måneskin fellas. To the confused rest; Måneskin is a co-ed Italian rock group.

Except from kpop, I also enjoy c-pop, j-pop & bits of vkei (The Gazette).
My journey with kprofiles started when I became an author/editor in spring 2019 because I enjoyed the style of it.

So I guess this is it. Thank you for taking time to read my cringey re-introduction. I'm always happy to help and make friends although I'm not the best at the second one but I'd love it if I could befriend everyone or most of y'all. ^^

or not, whatever works for us lol

Anyways, always be happy & healthy Xx

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Welcome back renee!!
I should do this idea bc i never made an introduction thread BUT im very much lazy sooo lol