1 year re-intro!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
So today's my anniversary!! I've been a whole year already, so why not do re-intro??
I used to be known as Sunoosoup or soup(for those who didnt know) but due to a certain someone i changed my username to my favorite character in Demon slayer lol!
I joined because i harassed (lol) my sister @Forever Aeri✨ to let me join kekekekekeke:LOL:. Honestly you can call me whatever u want but close friends call me soupy or nezu lol. im gonna be 15 this year and i love anime!!! Some of my faves include: Demon slayer(obviously lol) Fruits baskets, Bungo stray dogs and Attack on titan! i like eating sweets and playing video games!! I will rant about anime if you let me lol! i wont hesitate to tell you of if you get on my nerves but that doesnt usually happen hehe... anyway i think thats all! until next year!:love::love:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Happy 1 year! It’s insane to me how many of the users I recognise are only hitting their 1 year marks. It feels like you guys have been around forever!

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Happy 1 year! It’s insane to me how many of the users I recognise are only hitting their 1 year marks. It feels like you guys have been around forever!
Thanks! It actually does feel like ive been here for a very long time lol i keep forgetting i only joined last year lol
happy anniversary! i didnt know @Forever Aeri✨ was ur sis! she's cool bro
Thanks! yes i agree! she is cool !!
happy one year anniversary!! 🩷
Thanks!!
Sunny Soup <3
<3333333

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
So today's my anniversary!! I've been a whole year already, so why not do re-intro??
I used to be known as Sunoosoup or soup(for those who didnt know) but due to a certain someone i changed my username to my favorite character in Demon slayer lol!
I joined because i harassed (lol) my sister @Forever Aeri✨ to let me join kekekekekeke:LOL:. Honestly you can call me whatever u want but close friends call me soupy or nezu lol. im gonna be 15 this year and i love anime!!! Some of my faves include: Demon slayer(obviously lol) Fruits baskets, Bungo stray dogs and Attack on titan! i like eating sweets and playing video games!! I will rant about anime if you let me lol! i wont hesitate to tell you of if you get on my nerves but that doesnt usually happen hehe... anyway i think thats all! until next year!:love::love:
Congrats Zuko 🤩🤩🤩
#animebestie