🥄Silver Spoon Entertainment🥄(FAKE LABEL)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
HI GUYS, Just an quick update
Soooo work has been getting the best of me lately & I’m sooo sorry to have you guys waiting for LUXE. I’m going to try to update something sometime today or tomorrow! Thank you for your patience!
In addition to this, LUXE themselves have came up with the fandom name!

“Shine brighter together! Hello we are LUXE”
IMG_4169.gif

Ara: “Hiya everyone, I’m Ara. The leader of the group! Are you guys ready for our debut?!? I’m sure the other girls are too, right?!”

Aurora: “Hi guys, I’m the fennec fox, Aurora! Nice meet you all!”

Nara: “Hey, my name is Nara! The golden ratio! But don’t let my haughty appearance fool you!”

Trixie: “Hiya! I’m the cutie patootie of the group Trixie! Let’s stay together tor a long time!”

Scarlett: “Hiya, I’m Scarlett & yes, red is my favorite color!”

Sylvia “Hello! I’m the dancing prodigy Sylvia, let’s be happy together!”

Isa: “Hello, I’m the self proclaimed goddess of the group Isa, wish us well please!”

Yujeong: “My name is Yujeong & I smile like a squirtle lol”

Hyewon: “I’m Hyewon, I love to shine on stage but with my members of course!”

Yejin: “Hiya, I’m Yejin tall like a giraffe, so I can help you reach things”

Sui: “Hiiii, I’m Sui, the giant baby of the group, but I put my unnies in check!”

Ara: “hahaha, I love all the introductions, but girls are you guys ready to give our fans a name?!?” (Looks left and right)

The other members: “YESSSSSSSS!” (Shouts loud and clear)

Ara: “ok on a count of 3”

Ara: “1…..2…..3”

All together: “PLUSH” (Yelling and clapping)

Aurora: “we hope you guys like it & stay in-tune for our debut”

All together: “BYE!!!” (Claps more)

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
🚨FAKE KPOP NEWS!!!🚨
Several members of LUXE have left the agency, group silently disbanded!
IMG_4288.jpeg
Due to the personal reasons and much discussion regarding the girls and their future as group, several members have decided to terminate their contracts with the agency and move on to different fields of the entertainment. Some of the members also spoke to the staff with some the reasons for not wanting to debut at the moment is because of education as some of the members are still in school whilst others seek for acting or solo careers. It is rumored that only Scarlett stayed with the agency but has decided to change her name to her korean birth name. It is unknown if she’ll debut as a member of the another group or pursue in acting. The members of LUXE are claiming that all of them are still going to keep in contact with each other for they have trained together for quite some time. LUXE wanted to thank everyone who has supported them through the process as they all feel very remorseful for having them wait awhile to suddenly disbanding. One of the staff quoted:

“Hello! this is the staff of Silver Spoon entertainment, due to much discussion amongst the group and difficulties of the group. They all decided they wanted to pursue different paths from each other and decided to silently disband. We as staff and behalf of LUXe would like to apologize for this sudden inconvenience. We would also like to thank Plush for waiting patiently and giving massive support to the girls as they were tearfully talking amongst themselves and other staff. Thanks once again and we will give updates on our current status as the company decides what’s next for our future.”

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
FAKE KPOP NEWS!!!
Silver Spoon Entertainment has released photos of potential trainees of their new girl group!

With the sudden news of SS’s new girl group disbanding before their debut, the company has not given up on their idea of debuting a girl group. Whilst some netizens are enraged with sudden outcome, others are excited to see what the company are up to next, today the company has shown pictures of potential trainees for their next girl group as they felt like the direction their previous girl group wasn’t going in the direction they were hoping for. So far they’ve only got 7 trainees at the moment, it is unknown if they will be an eleven member girl group or not but the company is confident this time about debuting an idol group, check out the pictures below!
Choi Ji Yu

IMG_4319.jpeg
Kwon Na Yeon
IMG_4321.jpeg
Jeong Mi Cha
IMG_4320.jpeg
Han Ji Won
IMG_4317.jpeg
Lee Dae Hyun
IMG_4323.jpeg
Im Soo Ah
IMG_4318.jpeg
Ryoma Hamasaki
IMG_4324.jpeg

Last edited:

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Silver Spoon has released more rumored, potential trainees!!!
Lu Ehuang
Chinese

IMG_4325.png

Kimberly “Kimmy”
Korean-Australian

IMG_4327.jpeg

Fena
Chinese

IMG_4326.jpeg

Sumin
Korean

IMG_4329.jpeg

Boo Chaehyun
Korean

IMG_4328.jpeg

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
FAKE KPOP NEWS
Silver Spoon Entertainment has released a mysterious picture on their official website! New girl group or something else?!?
You guess right!!! Silver Spoon ent. has released an intriguing picture that features a star constellation of some sort. Some netizens have they it could be related to the new girl group that’s coming from the company soon, while others say it could be something else but they don’t know what it could be. Check it out and see can you guess what is it!
IMG_4331.jpeg

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Fake Kpop News!
Silver Spoon has released the name of their new girl group!

This morning during a press conference, Silver Spoon has revealed that they have the name for their girl group, here’s a statement from one of the staff: “Today with much discussion and thinking, we have decided to name the new girl group PLEIADES…stay tuned for more updates!” As soon as the name was released, another staff also commented about the name. They said the name is a constellation star consisting of seven stars, it is also known as the seven sisters as the members will have a strong and long-lasting bond like real sisters, further cementing that their will be 7 members in the group who want to become stars of the fictional industry.

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Silver Spoon have revealed 3 members of their new girl group, PLEIADES![/b
This morning, Silver Spoon have revealed 3 of 7 members of Pleiades! The company also revealed that they might show the other 4 today! But netizens are definitely excited to see what the group will bring. Check out the pictures!
Black Modern Cool Job Hiring Question Instagram Post  - 2.png6B9C9DE0-7DC5-45FD-97EA-ABB459E8D26F.pngBlack Modern Cool Job Hiring Question Instagram Post .png