šŸ”®ENCHANTRESS 6th EP - {Villainy: Spellbound} ThreadšŸ”®

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Yujin

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Xia

• Violet

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Zoe

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
We are happy to announce that ENCHANTRESS will be coming back with their 6th mini album.
On November 4th the group will release "Villainy: Spellbound", the second EP in the Villainy trilogy.
It will contain 7 new tracks, including an intro recorded by Bada.
In addition, ENCHANTRESS members have participated in the creation of all the songs in the album.
Check out the teaser and comeback schedule below!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Below you can find the contents of ENCHANTRESS's new album!
If you wish to support ENCHANTRESS you can begin to preorder now!

*Each album ordered will count as 150,000 units*

Order Form

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
Check out this video concept teaser for "Villainy: Spellbound"!
There is a surprising lack of magical clips that pertain to this album that I could have used.
Hence the pretty basic video.
If you know what the title track is based on the instrumental please do not spoil it.

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Ever After Entertainment
If you would like to participate in ENCHANTRESS's vlive tomorrow, fill out this form!
The group or an individual member will respond to your question/comment.

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS has started a V Live

221029-LE-SSERAFIM-COMEBACK-LIVE-ANTIFRAGILE-Photo-Sketch-documents-1.jpeg

*Bada=Chaewon, Xia=Kazuha, Yunjin=Yujin, Eunchae=Zoe, Sakura=Violet*

Bada: 1, 2, 3 Make a Wish...
All: Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Bada Aurora welcome to our comeback V Live!
*Everyone cheers*
Bada: The concept for this live is pajamas.
Since all the members and Aurora have been working so hard,
we wanted to have a live where we are all comfortable.
Yujin: Aurora throw on your coziest PJs as we answer a bunch of your questions.
Bada: Right! Let's start with the first question...

Do any ENCHANTRESS members have piercings?
Bada: All of us have at least 1 basic ear piercing. After that some of us have additional ear piercings in the upper part of my ear. I have the most in the group. This is what mine look like.
ear-piercing-red-velvet-wendy.jpg

Yujin: I have a regular lobe piercing, one half way up my ear, and my tragus.
E7ik4J-VgAEMvOa.jpg

Xia: I only have a regular lobe piercing, but I want a lot more. I just have a fear of needles that I need to get over. Then I could also maybe get a tattoo too. The only reason I have the piercings I have now is because they were done when I was a baby.
Yuqi-GI-DLE-Red-Gourd-Earrings-4-e1634284272911-800x1317.jpg

Zoe: I have my cartilage pierced along with regular lobe piercings.
e4ec967d019334d07cc5ef73c6ceb523.jpg

Violet: I also only have a regular lobe piercing.
b6beb008d4495815e197a44b415e90d1.jpg

Bada: Alrighty, our next question is...
What was your last song played?
Zoe:
Ooo me first! Iā€™ve been obsessed with our label-mates new song ā€œAntifragileā€! Itā€™s so catchy and the dance looks so fun! Maybe Iā€™ll get Kazuha unnie to teach it to me!
Xia: Iā€™ve been listening to ā€œStrawberry Cakeā€ by Xdinary Heroes sunbaenim a lot! Theyā€™re my new favorite band.
Violet: Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of SNSD ever since COS covered ā€œInto The New Worldā€. This week Iā€™ve been listening to ā€œThe Boysā€ especially. I would love to do a vocal cover of it or a cover as a group. I could totally see Yujin unnie singing Jessica sunbaenimā€™s part!
Yujin: *Enthusiastically sings ā€œgirls bring the boys outā€* Iā€™ve been listening to ā€œAfter Likeā€ by IVE sunbaenim quite a lot. Itā€™s a song that really suits my personality.
Bada: Honestly Iā€™ve been listening to our new title track a lot. I love it but I also just want to know it so well that performing it requires no thought. That way I can really have fun on stage.

Bada: Okay moving on we have...
Would you rather have coffee or tea?
Bada:
Okay before we answer this question, letā€™s all remember itā€™s not a debate, weā€™re all just stating our opinions.
Xia: You can tell that this is a topic we get fairly heating about Aurora *giggles*.
Yujin: Xia and myself are pretty much dependant on coffee. I usually get mine with at least some sweetener but Xia drinks it black!
Xia: Proud to be a member of the ENCHANTRESS coffee-line!
Zoe: I love coffee too but the unnies wonā€™t let me drink a lot of it until Iā€™m 19 (korean age). So I guess Iā€™m a future member of the coffee-line.
Violet: Iā€™m the exact opposite, while I also cannot drink coffee yet, I wouldnā€™t anyways. I love drinking tea! Especially strawberry flavored bubble tea.
Bada: I personally cannot fall asleep without my sleepy time tea, and always drink it on the way to our first schedule.

Bada: Next we have...
How does ENCHANTRESS feel releasing their inner villain through this concept?
Remember, AURORA's love you!
Violet:
Itā€™s so much fun to play a darker side with the Villainy series. The title song for this album isnā€™t as villain-esque as ā€œLionā€. But the sin we are expressing is a fun challenge to emote in our voices when singing title tracks.
Bada: I agree! This title track is a lot brighter than ā€œLionā€ but it really suits both sides of the concept.
Xia: Iā€™ve always found the villain to be more interesting, so getting to perform a concept like this is really amazing.
Zoe: I feel like Iā€™ve been able to grow a lot in terms of performance with these villain based songs. So I enjoy every stage we have!
Yujin: Usually Iā€™m known for my brightness, but I love getting to show a different side of myself to Aurora! Oh andā€¦*motioning everyone to join in*
All: We love you too Aurora!!

Bada: Next up is...
How do you feel your relationships with each other have changed over time?
Xia:
Weā€™ve definitely gotten a whole lot closer since our debut. Now that we have experienced so many things together, I feel like Iā€™m in a family.
Zoe: I agree. It was hard at first with myself and Xia unnie not being the best at Korean, but now that the members have helped us we can communicate easily.
Bada: I wouldnā€™t want to live my life without the presence of my lovely girls. Every night I go to bed hoping that this will go on forever.
Violet: Aww unnie *hugs Bada*. I love all of the members. Sure weā€™ve had our disagreements and difficult times, but it made us stronger as a group.
Yujin: Each comeback I feel that we just get closer and closer. I love being in ENCHANTRESS and getting to spend every day with my members.
*Everyone joins in a group hug*

Bada: Now for our last group question...
Can you guys do a cute concept?
Violet:
We have sort of done cute concepts with our bsides. Like ā€œLove So Sweetā€ and ā€œDolphinā€.
Yujin: ā€œRed Flavorā€ is also kind of cute if you think about it.
Bada: Thatā€™s definitely a concept we want to explore. From what I know, the next two comebacks after this have already been planned out. But maybe weā€™ll do something cute afterwards.

Bada: Next up Yujin will be answering the questions sent in for her!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

wp2451490.png

Questions for Yujin

Do you have anyone you look up to?
Yujin:
I have always really looked up to Joy sunbaenim. Her brightness is something I try to reflect within myself. But recently I have also been really looking up to Seventeen sunbaenim. I trained at Pledis for a couple of years. Getting to see the group become so successful inspires me to help ENCHANTRESS reach that same success.
Zoe: When we did that HYBE field day event a couple of months back Yujin unnie was completely starstruck to see some of the members again. *in a teasing tone*
Yujin: Yah you donā€™t have to tell Aurora everything! *blushes*

What sunbae captured your heart?
Yujin: During ā€œLionā€ promotions we were promoting at the same time as (G)I-DLE sunbaenim. And well Soojin sunbaenim really caught my eye with the way she performs. I really want to become a performer like her in the future. Sheā€™s just so awesome and beautiful!!!
*In this universe Soojin is still in (G)I-DLE cause I say so*
Xia: I have spotted unnie watching fancams of Soojin sunbaenim in our shared room. She's starstruck Aurora!
Yujin: Soojin sunbaenim, if you're watching this can we meet? I have so much to learn from you!

Favorite childhood memory?
Yujin:
Although I decided on idol life, I really did enjoy acting as a child. A lot of my favorite childhood memories are when I was on set. I remember when I had a very small role in ā€œBoys over Flowersā€ Lee Minho sunbaenim would play with me on set. I hope to meet him again in the future!
Violet: I'm so jealous you got to meet the Lee Minho sunbaenim. I hope I can just get a glimpse of him.
Zoe: Maybe he's an Aurora....

Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to return it!
Yujin:
Of course you can! In fact, you can keep it! Anything for Aurora!
joy-red-velvet.gif

Zoe: Unnie I love you, and we all love Aurora, but you can be so cringy sometimes...
Yujin: My love for Aurora overcomes any of this cringe you accuse me of.
*Zoe shakes her head in disbelief/humor*

Yujin: Next up is our amazing leader Bada!

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

47b1cd6226971d09a47e19fa0d698aec7ed37fb2v2_hq.jpg

Questions for Bada

Have you ever had a first love?
Bada:
I mean I had an elementary school boyfriend, but after that I have been too busy to date. I was always either training or promoting. I hope so in the future!
Violet: Why did you guys break up?
Bada:
Another girl had a set of crayons with more colorsā€¦
Zoe: Donā€™t worry unnie, Iā€™m sure that this gold digger is sorry he made that choice now!
Bada: Yah even if they were a gold digger, we should use kinder words.
Zoe: Yes unnie.

What age did you feel the happiest?
Bada:
I would say my age right now. Iā€™m so incredibly happy to be in ENCHANTRESS and to have Aurora by my side. Getting to do what I trained so long for is such a dream.
Xia: If you could be this age forever, would you choose that?
Bada: Umm I don't think so. I would love to live in this moment for a couple of years, but eventually I and the world have to move on. Then I can have more favorite years too. But I think ENCHANTRESS will always be one of my favorites.

What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Bada:
The best advice Iā€™ve ever been given was right before I left YG. A trainee that I will leave nameless knew that I was unhappy with how my career was being planned. I desperately wanted to debut and have creative freedom with the music I make. At YG I felt so restricted. So this trainee told me that I should do what I think will make me happy. I shouldnā€™t be trying to only please others, but to lead a life that I want. Even though YG is a big 3 company, that wonā€™t guarantee my happiness. So I ended up leaving YG and joining HYBE. After a bit more training I got to debut with ENCHANTRESS and Iā€™m as happy as Iā€™ve ever been.
Yujin: You sure you can't tell us this unnamed trainee's name? You're making me very curious...
Bada: Well it couldn't hurt, it was Moon Sua unnie. She's currently in the group Billlie, but we were YG trainees at the same time. I actually haven't seen her for a while. Maybe I'll text her after this!

You know my cousins name is also Bada?
Bada: Really?! I havenā€™t met many people with our name. I hope that I can meet you and your cousin in the future!

Bada: Next up is Xia!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

ea3cce0c927d80035a5c86e9e4ce158c.jpg

Questions for Xia

Would you rather be indoors or outdoors?
Xia:
I think indoors. Iā€™m most comfortable in a cozy chair, with a book in my lap, and coffee on a table next to me. The most important part of this equation is being in the stable environment with a heater warming me up. Although I do like going outside, it doesnā€™t really cater to my hobbies.

What kind of animals do you prefer?
Xia:
I really like cats. They have a similar personality to me, so I feel like I can understand them. Iā€™m really hoping that we can get a cat in the dorm soon!
Violet: Oh I want a cat too! We should totally ask manager-nim if we can go to a shelter and adopt one! And then we can pick out an adorable name and buy some cute toys and bowls for it!
Yujin: Youā€™re getting a little ahead of yourself Violet. First we have to get approval.
Bada: I wouldnā€™t mind a new member to our family.
Zoe: Donā€™t worry Aurora, you can meet the kitty cat too! Weā€™ll spam photos of it on our sns.

If you could get a tattoo, what would you choose and why?
Xia:
Oh I would love to get a tattoo! I have so many drawings and plans, but I kinda gotta get over that fear of needles first. But I think the first one I would want to get would be some kind of music note design on my arm.

Teach us Chinese words, Unnie!
Xia:
I can teach you how to say ā€˜I Love Youā€™ in mandarin. Itā€™s really simple, wo ai ni. I promise to say this more to all our Chinese Aurora since I love you all!
Zoe: Unnie you should do a vlive series where you teach Aurora about China and mandarin. Iā€™m sure Chinese Aurora would love it too!
Xia: Thatā€™s a really good idea, and then you could do one for Japan Zoe-ah!

Xia: Next is Violet!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

5c34f4daf6f25279097acecc7ebd3f2f.jpg

Questions for Violet

What was or is your favorite subject in school?

Violet: I love singing and acting classes. Outside of the arts I like literature and writing. They have helped me when it comes to writing songs.

Have you tried mint chocolate chip?
Violet:
Unfortunately yesā€¦.and itā€™s gross. Itā€™s like eating toothpaste! But everyone else in the group are fanatical for it, especially Xia unnie. So there have been a couple of times where Iā€™ve tried to like it, but nope not for me.
Xia: Mint choco is a delicacy that only those with superior taste buds can understand. Thinking about it now, who wants to eat some mint choco ice cream after this?
Yujin, Bada, Zoe: Me!!
*Violet pouts*
Bada: Donā€™t worry Violet, weā€™ll get you your favorite too.
Violet: Yay strawberry!

If you could get rid of any fashion trend forever, what would it be?
Violet:
Iā€™m not a fashionista like Bada unnie and Yujin unnie, butā€¦I guess low rise jeans. They never fit me properly and itā€™s really frustrating. At least with high waisted ones I can pull them up so the ends are dragging on the ground.
Zoe: *giggles* shorty *under her breath*
Violet: What was that Zoe?
Zoe: I was only saying how cute you are unnie!

Why are you so simpy?
Violet:
I donā€™t really know what you mean by that? I donā€™t think I act like a simp. I donā€™t really gush about other people that frequently. I only really do it to hype people up and build confidence. Do I come off like that? Or do you mean simpy as in you think Iā€™m simple and stupid? I donā€™t really like this questionā€¦
Bada: Yeah we donā€™t like it other. You are definitely not simpy Violet. Manager-nim can we ban the person who sent that in?
Manager: *nods*
Bada: *proceeds to ban the person* Keep in mind that just because you can hide behind a username doesnā€™t mean that your words donā€™t hurt. Stay kind Aurora.
Violet: Thank you unnie!
Yujin: I think Violet deserves a new question to replace the not so nice one.
Zoe: Oh I have the perfect one! Since unnie loves going to karaoke, whatā€™s your go to karaoke song?
Violet: Oh it would probably be "My Sea" by IU sunbaenim! I actually covered it on Violet's Vocal Time if you want to hear Aurora.

Violet: Last but not least is Zoe!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

106925034_2871253843002781_2483349453563441548_n.jpg

Questions for Zoe

What is your biggest phobia?
Zoe:
I donā€™t have a phobia, but I am scared of just one thing.

*Phobias are a diagnosable psychological condition, you're thinking of fears*
Yujin: Youā€™re actually scared of something?! Youā€™re our biggest adrenaline junkie!
Zoe: Believe it or not Iā€™m actually quite scared of bees. I was stung way too many times as a kid. Now that my secret fear has been revealed, I want to know all of yours *evil smile*.
Bada: I have a feeling itā€™s because you want to have new material to scare us all with butā€¦clowns. I had a bad experience at a birthday party as a kid.
Yujin: Iā€™m not a fan of fireworks, which isnā€™t a great fear to have as an idol.
Violet: Ghosts, spooky things are one of my least favorite things in the world.
Xia: Itā€™s been brought up a couple times during this live, but needles.

What season do you like the best and why? <3
Zoe:
Summer for sure! Itā€™s the perfect time to go on adventures and play sports! It also means that we can go one beach trips as a group! Thatā€™s one of our favorite activities to do together. <3

What is your phone wallpaper?
Zoe:
Ok donā€™t make fun of me for this..
Xia: Just you saying that means that we will be teasing you for this.
Bada: All out of love!!
Zoe: Fine itā€™s a picture of my abs. It motivates me to exercise and keep them.
*everyone laughs/giggles*
Violet: While thatā€™s quite silly, I can respect the dedication.

Skin-colour, peach and blonde suit you so well!
Zoe:
Thank you! Iā€™m actually dying my hair blonde later today for the comeback, so your wish will come true!
Xia: I feel like you should have been born with blonde hair, it just suits you so well!
Zoe: Thanks unnie!

LostInTheDream

šŸ§šIį‘Žį—©į‘•TIįÆEšŸ§š
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

1658528240-image.png

Bada: Unfortunately we have come to the end of this live!
Zoe: We wish you can eat this tasty celebratory comeback cake with us.
Yujin: We'll save a piece for you!
Xia: We hope you like "Villainy: Spellbound".
Violet: Stay tuned for its drop tomorrow, and may all your wishes come true!