πŸ’ŽπŸ’™ HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO SEVENTEEN! πŸ’™πŸ’Ž

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Now playing
[Together - SEVENTEEN]
0:03 β”€β”€βŠ™β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 5:24
↻ ◁ II β–· β†Ί

Time flies so fast, isn't it?
It has been 6 years since a group called SEVENTEEN debuted!
E2NSaTKUcAYxlf_

Happy 6th anniversary to my first ever ult, and the only Kpop group that I know more than I know myself. πŸ’™πŸ’™
Thank you S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, The8, Mingyu, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino for being the biggest strength and motivation for us Carats! We will be with you even after the last say the name! πŸ’Ž
Once again, happy 6th anniversary to the most precious diamonds in the whole universe!
πŸ’ŽπŸ’™ Carats and Seventeen will be together until infinity! πŸ’ŽπŸ’™
E2Pgx9sX0AMH2m2

Last edited:

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I can’t believe it’s been 6 years already πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Also a big thanks to @Lost_in_the_Dream because she was my best Carat buddy who shared every moment of SVT with me since the day she joined! πŸ’™ I will miss our Carat talks πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
But let's celebrate these precious moments as Carats for many more years together unnie!
No one can replace you 😭

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Happy 6 years to one of the most amazing set of people ever. I have never once regretted ulting Seventeen. I wish them the best of luck with future activities. And also thank you @Saythename17 for being my Carat buddy amongst all the non-Carats on the forum πŸ’ŽπŸ’œ

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
β˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] β˜†
Wonho
i can't believe it's been so long....i remember being there for their 2nd anniversary, when i first started stanning them.....to think its already their 6th anniversary and that i've been with them for 4 years now... i'm so proud of how far they've come. i've been reading their messages on weverse today and am full of warmth, i hope they can have many more anniversaries together.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
ALREADY OMG???? 5TH ANNIVERSARY WAS LAST YEAR- OH.... congrats the svt i wonder what they will do this year to celebrate last year's celebration was very fun to watch and i rewatch it all the time ^^ thank u svt one of my ult groups i hope more happiness to them for the years to come ^^