👏Let's👏Talk👏

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Okay this is really heartbreaking to me and I can't believe I have to post about this but it looks like I have to
(by the way, this is not directed towards anyone here, i love all of you very much)
You are not a fan if...
1) You consistently bash other groups and hate on them for the "benefit" of your group.

2) You are a solo stan/hate on the rest of the members of your group.

3) You hate on idols for being human (dating, swearing, smoking, etc.).

4) You post about k-pop on irrelevant posts saying, "well xyz wouldn't have happened if they stanned (group name)" (Yes I have witnessed this on a heartbreaking post about someone who unfortunately passed away.)

5) You are a sasaeng/stalk your idols. (There have been bad cases, one that comes to my mind is where Got7's Jackson was in a car accident because of a sasaeng.)

6) You don't accept other fans. I don't care what you believe, you had better be respectful towards others. It is okay to disagree about beliefs, but what is not okay is bashing others.

This has been a Ted Talk, please read and comment below if I was too harsh. I love people and I cannot stand negativity, let alone myself being negative but I have seen so many horrible things as of late that I just cannot :( You're all wonderful and I love you so much, if you do these things unconsciously it is okay, just be mindful and please stop. If you do these things knowing full well that they are bad, well, you are a big meanie.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
it just makes me so upset to see our community not being a loving and kind place :(
sadly that what happens in every fandom
there is no way we can u know disappear from it

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Sadly, this is going to continue to happen in every fandom. It's usually the children doing it, 10-15 year olds, sometimes even 16-18 year olds that are immature. It's okay to dislike a group, but keep it to yourself or talk with your close friends about it.

I have also seen those posts about "so and so wouldn't have died if they stanned *kpop group*" and it's so disgusting and low of people to do that.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
As someone who is a bit of a solo stan of an idol myself (not hating other members just a focus on one specific member) I would NEVER claim to be a stan of the group. That’s unfair to the other members and you’re kidding yourself if you think you’re a stan

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
As someone who is a bit of a solo stan of an idol myself (not hating other members just a focus on one specific member) I would NEVER claim to be a stan of the group. That’s unfair to the other members and you’re kidding yourself if you think you’re a stan
ooh yes it's of course fine to be a solo stan, what i was trying to get at is if you hate on the other members
you're great<33 i appreciate you<3

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Sadly, this is going to continue to happen in every fandom. It's usually the children doing it, 10-15 year olds, sometimes even 16-18 year olds that are immature. It's okay to dislike a group, but keep it to yourself or talk with your close friends about it.

I have also seen those posts about "so and so wouldn't have died if they stanned *kpop group*" and it's so disgusting and low of people to do that.
Hmph as a 14 year old I have better sense >:c

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Okay this is really heartbreaking to me and I can't believe I have to post about this but it looks like I have to
(by the way, this is not directed towards anyone here, i love all of you very much)
You are not a fan if...
1) You consistently bash other groups and hate on them for the "benefit" of your group.

2) You are a solo stan/hate on the rest of the members of your group.

3) You hate on idols for being human (dating, swearing, smoking, etc.).

4) You post about k-pop on irrelevant posts saying, "well xyz wouldn't have happened if they stanned (group name)" (Yes I have witnessed this on a heartbreaking post about someone who unfortunately passed away.)

5) You are a sasaeng/stalk your idols. (There have been bad cases, one that comes to my mind is where Got7's Jackson was in a car accident because of a sasaeng.)

6) You don't accept other fans. I don't care what you believe, you had better be respectful towards others. It is okay to disagree about beliefs, but what is not okay is bashing others.

This has been a Ted Talk, please read and comment below if I was too harsh. I love people and I cannot stand negativity, let alone myself being negative but I have seen so many horrible things as of late that I just cannot :( You're all wonderful and I love you so much, if you do these things unconsciously it is okay, just be mindful and please stop. If you do these things knowing full well that they are bad, well, you are a big meanie.
You weren't too harsh and you spoke only the truth 😔🤚