🎃Upcoming October Events Announcement🎃

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
🎃Hello boys & ghouls🎃

🦇Welcome to the official October Events Thread🦇

Here, I will list some of the events that will hopefully happen in October.
yYou may also request an event if you would like.

🎃MAIN EVENT🎃
Spooky Layout Contest

Duration: October 1st - October 30th
Winners announced: October 31st

Rules:

Everyone can participate.
Design a spooky layout including: DP, Signature, Location & About Me page.
Anything goes/is allowed, as long as it is not too graphic or gory.
There will be 3 winners.
1st Place: 1,000 credits, A custom title, A default picture & signature made by one of the edits shop owners of your choice.
2nd Place: 500 credits, A custom title, & either a default picture OR signature made by one of the edit shop owners of your choice.
3rd Place: 100 credits & a custom title.

I will create a thread on October 1st for everyone who wants to participate. When you have completed your layout setup, you will reply with a 🎃(Note: Please try not to change your layout AFTER putting a pumpkin emoji). At 12AM on October 30th, voting will begin & will end at 11pm that evening. I will announce the winners the morning of October 31st.
Voting will go like this:
Every thumbs up reaction gets you 1 point
Every heart reaction gets you 5 points.
Every wow reaction gets you 10 points.

NOTE: Guys, PLEASE BE HONEST when voting. Please check out everyone's layout & vote how you truly feel about it. Please don't try to cheat & give people close to you a heart reaction or wow reaction if they don't deserve it.
That being said, if you participate, please don't try to persude your friends to give you a higher vote.
Remember this is all for fun & this does not mean any one is better than someone else.

🎃Horror Story Fanfic Contest🎃

Duration: October 1st-31st

Anyone can participate.
You can write about whichever idol or groups you want.
One shots, short stories(1-5 chapters) or long stories(6 or more chapters) are accepted, just please try to have it completed before Halloween.
Anything goes, but please follow the forums guidelelines and rules: no sexual content, nothing too graphic.
There will be 3 winners & everyone will get a custom title & possibly credits.
Voting will go like the main event. For every like(1 pt), heart(5pts) wow(10pts).

🎃Members Halloween Costume Contest🎃

Duration: October 31st

Anyone can participate.

I will post a thread on October 31st, all you have to do is post a picture of whar you would dress up for Halloween as.
It can be your actual costume or a dream costume.
Note: You do not have to post a picture of yourself unless you are comfortable with it, you can post just a picture of the costume.
Everyone who participates will get a reward. (Don't ask me what it is, because I am still thinking of it).

🦇Idol Costume Contest🦇

Just like the one above but with your favorite idols.

Duration: October 31st

I will post a thread on 10/31 & all you guys have to do is either post a picture of your fave(s) wearing a costume or if you can't find a picture of them in a costume, post a costume you think would best suit them.

There is no winner for this one, this one is just for fun.

🎃Halloween Candy Bucket🎃

Starting October 1st through the 31st, every kind message you leave on a member's(this includes staff members, mods, authors & new members) wall you will recieve a piece of candy.
You can only post to a member's wall once a day, please try to not pick the same member over and over again.
I will post a thread on October 1st to keep track of candy.
Everytime you comment something nice on a member's wall, tag them in the thread & I will add a piece of candy to your bucket. (Really it's just a list of members participating)
I currently don't have a reward set up yet, but once I do, I will edit this.

Thank you for reading & if you guys have anymore suggestions, leave them below!

Last edited:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I thought of another little event to add to this, but there won't be any winner.

Spooky Vibe MVs!

I can post a thread in the appreciation forum and we can post K-pop MVs that give a spooky vibe to it!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
@jenosimp brought up a good question about the layout event.

The layout does not have to be k-pop related, unless you want it to be.

You can base it off a horror movie or another fandom. You can even combine things, add halloween type emojis and/or colors or text. It's free range, so do it however you would like :)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
YAY THIS IS SO COOL!! but i will have to say im leaving from october 1st to the 5th for a camping trip is that fine?
Of course! You can work on your layout anytime during October. You can also change it anytime, but make sure not to change it AFTER posting a pumpkin emoji. Everyone has until October 29th at 11:59pm to submit an emoji.