🎃Halloween Fanfiction Contest🎃 - My Entry - Am I 'IT'? Chapter 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
AM I ‘IT’?
ace-undercover.jpg
This is a fanfiction using all A.C.E members. Please no hate - it is made up. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it! The 2nd chapter will be released tomorrow!
CHAPTER 1 – JUST MY IMAGINATION?

‘Yah, really,’ Donghun laughs, ‘yah, you can’t say that Sehyoon’.

‘I apologise,’ Sehyoon laughs also, ‘but it was funny, wasn’t it?’.

‘Stop making fun of me!’ Junhee pouts.

‘Sorry, sorry’.

Donghun pats Junhee’s shoulder while laughing lightly, ‘but it was funny’.

Junhee playfully pushes him away while shouting, ‘shut up!’.

The dressing room fills with laughter as Junhee is taunted about his dancing skills by Donghun and Sehyoon. Chan and Byeongkwan enter confused as to why they are laughing and Junhee is not.

‘What’re you guys laughing about?,’ Chan asks quizzically.

‘Junhee,’ Sehyoon giggles, ‘and his dance moves.’

‘Yah, stop being mean. Atleast he’s trying,’ Byeongkwan says.

‘Why’re you taking his side Byeongkwan?,’ Sehyoon questions.

‘Because you’re being too harsh Sehyoon,’ Byeongkwan angrily replies.

‘Ok, sorry Junhee,’ Donghun says.

‘Apology accepted Donghun-ah,’ Junhee smiles.

‘A.C.E? You’re practise starts in 5 minutes!,’ someone shouts.

Byeongkwan leads Junhee out the dressing room to the stage. Donghun and Chan leave also, leaving Sehyoon to get some water.

‘Hey, Yuchan, I’ll meet you and the rest of the members in a minute, imma just go to the toilet real quick.’

‘Okie Dongdong.’

5 minutes later

Donghun finishes up in the bathroom, but, while washing his face, a pale, black haired figure appears behind him. Splashing his face, thinking his minds playing tricks on him, he shakes his head and the girl disappears. Donghun laughs awkwardly.

‘Just my imagination…’

He turns to leave but the figure appears again by the exit of the bathroom. Donghun blinks in disbelief, thinking his mind is playing tricks on him again – half hoping the ghost is not real – but the figure remains where she is.

‘Donghun,’ the female figure whispers.

Donghun stands stock still.

‘Come closer, Donghun,’ she continues to whisper.

Still, Donghun does not move. Suddenly, stepping forward, the girl – pale skinned with black hair like wires and cherry red lips – continues her taunt.

‘Would you like me to tell you what you are?.’

She asks an unanswerable question. Donghun remains silent.

She continues – whispering – she says, ‘You are all. You are nothing. You are scared. You are happy. You are ‘it’ that makes us sappy.’

Confused, Donghun looks at the ghost teary-eyed. Eventually, stuttering, Donghun manages to ask; ‘W-Who are you?.’

The figure takes a step closer, her white dress flowing behind her like a wind is blowing in the bathroom. Approaching Donghun, who remains stood where he is, she takes his hand, laughs creepily and says quietly in his ear; ‘I am your worst nightmare –and you probably think I’m your imagination. I’ll let you think what you will, Lee Donghun.’

The figure disappears in a cloud of smoke just as Chan enters the bathroom. Donghun stays where he is – teary-eyed and scared.

‘A-Are you ok Dongdong?.’

Donghun looks at Chan – slowly turning his head – and, showing Chan his bloodshot, teary eyes, says quietly, softly – ‘I’m fine.’

Chan comes over to where Donghun is standing.

‘Dongdong?’, as Chan tries to hug him, Donghun pushes him away and walks towards the exit of the bathroom, muttering the words the ghost had said to him; ‘You are ‘it’ that makes us sappy.’ He repeats this over and over again as he walks, and Chan looks suspiciously at him as he leaves, but soon follows after him.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Last edited:

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
Horyeong
🎃Halloween Fanfiction Contest🎃 - My Entry - Am I 'IT'? Chapter 2
ace-undercover.jpg
CHAPTER 2 – THE SURPRISE TRIP

A.C.E finish up their concert practise at twenty minutes past nine.

‘I’m so tired…’ Junhee pouts as he falls into Byeongkwan’s lap.

Byeongkwan hugs him, saying; ‘Same here Junnie. But you were really into the choreo today’.

‘Thank you Byeongkwan.’

‘Look how smitten he is-‘

Chan cuts Sehyoon off with a hit to the shoulder. Meanwhile, Donghun sits on the opposite side of the dressing room by himself – drinking coffee and flicking through Instagram. Chan notices Donghun is sat by himself with his earphones in and leaves the others to talk about Jun’s ‘bad dancing skills’.

Chan taps Donghun on the shoulder and Donghun takes one of his earphones out.

‘Chan?’

‘Hey Dondong, you ok? You’re sat by yourself.’

Donghun smiles.

‘I’m fine.’

‘You sure? Because when I saw you in the bathroom before you looked really pale and you suddenly pushed me,' Chan says as he sits down on the table in front of Donghun.

A frown of guilt appears on Donghun’s face.

‘Oh… I’m sorry about that Yuchan. I don’t know what came over me.’

‘It’s ok. But… you mind telling me why you looked so pale? Are you not feeling well Dondong?.’

Donghun takes his other earphone out and places his phone on the table next to Chan's thigh. Smiling, he replies;

‘I’m fine, really, it’s just… I saw something that spooked me out a little – well – I didn’t just SEE it, I HEARD it.’

Chan gives him a quizzical look.

‘What do you mean by you saw it and heard it?.’

Donghun clears his throat.

‘If I tell you, you’ll think I’m lying.’

‘No I won’t.’

‘You will. Trust me. It’s stupid anyway…’

Donghun looks down but Chan lifts his face up to look at him.

‘Tell me. I promise I won’t laugh hyung.’

‘You promise?.’

‘I promise Dongdong,’ Chan smiles.

But before Donghun can even start, he gets interrupted by A.C.E’s manager – who walks in and asks them to gather round. Once A.C.E were stood in a circle around their manager, he said in a booming voice;

‘Guys, the minibus is here. I’ve got a surprise trip planned for you all since you all worked so hard this morning, so hurry up and get outside.’

After his announcement, their manager leaves.

*10 Minutes Later*

All A.C.E members are sat in the minibus waiting for their manager to tell them what their ‘special trip’ is.

‘I bet it’s going to be a walk or something,’ Sehyoon jokes.

‘I hope not…’ Donghun hopes.

Their manager comes into the back of the minibus and announces what they will be doing on their ‘special trip’.

‘Ok, so we’ve booked a trip for you guys to go to an abandoned theme park. But, I will say, I personally don’t like or agree with this idea, but the CEO thought it’d be a good day out for you guys – so you can thank him when we get back to the company-‘

Sehyoon butts in saying; ‘Is this a joke?’

‘No, this is not a joke Sehyoon,’ the manger says - annoyed that he got interrupted, ‘anyway - before I was rudely interrupted by Sehyoon – you guys will be filming a vlog, so no swearing please.’

‘Was that aimed at me?,’ Sehyoon asks.

‘Yes’, their manager says bluntly and leaves the back of the van and gets into the driver’s seat.

The A.C.E members laugh, apart from Sehyoon, who sits slumped in his seat pouting.

‘Who’s laughing now Sehyoon?’, Byeongkwan sneers.

Sehyoon throws his water bottle at Byeongkwan - but, missing his target - he instead shouts; ‘Shut up Byeongkwan!.’

‘Stop fighting you two,’ says Junhee – their leader – upset that they are acting like little kids.

‘But he started it!’, Byeongkwan argues, ‘AND you threw a water bottle at me!.'

‘Just shut up! The pair of you! I don’t care who started it, just stop fighting like a pair of five year olds!.’

They instantly fall silent.

Chan then says; ‘This probably doesn’t help, but, I think you’ll find it was YOU who started it Byeongkwan, not Sehyoon.’

‘You’re not involved in this Chan,’ Byeongkwan fires back.

‘YAH!,’ Junhee hits Byeongkwan’s thigh, ’stop being rude. Apologise to Chan AND Sehyoon.’

Byeongkwan’s mouth opens like a codfish out of disbelief, ‘You can’t be serious Junhee.’

‘I mean it Byeongkwan. Apologise, now.’

Byeongkwan releases a frustrated sigh; ‘Fine… Sorry Chan. Sorry Sehyoon.’

‘That’s better,’ Junhee says, happy that they’ve stopped arguing.

*13 Minutes Later*

‘Can we leave now?,’ Byeongkwan’s moans.

‘In a minute Byeongkwan,’ replies Junhee,’ just be patient please.’

Byeongkwan lets out a sigh of boredom, ‘I just wanna leave already!.’

‘It’s ok Byeongkwan, just wait a few more minutes.’

‘I don’t think I have the patience to wait a few more minutes though,’ Byeongkwan pouts.

The manager opens the back of the van and says;

'We're almost done so just wait a little longer please guys,' then he slams the door shut again and returns to setting up the cameras.

Byeongkwan slumps down into his seat, upset that he has to wait even longer, while Donghun tells Chan about the ghost he saw in the bathroom.

‘And then she said, ‘You are all. You are nothing. You are scared. You are happy. You are ‘it’ that makes us sappy’. What on earth does that mean Yuchan? I am ‘it’? It sounds like she’s referring to that game we used to play as a kid. What was it?-‘.

‘Tag?’.

‘Yeah. Tag. So, now you’ve heard it, do you believe it?’.

‘Yeah.’

‘Are you lying?,’ Donghun tries to look in his eyes to see if Chan was lying – but he finds nothing.

‘Nope. You never lie, so of course I believe you Dongdong.’

Suddenly, a knock comes from next to Donghun’s head. He looks over his shoulder to see a pale looking man with scars looking right at him. Then, Chan screams as the man breaks the minibus’ window.

‘Shit!,’ shouts Sehyoon, who is already in the driver’s seat. He reverses them out of the car park and hits the man on his way.

‘W-Who was that?,’ Chan looks at Donghun scared, teary-eyed and confused.

‘I know it sounds crazy and unreal, but I think it was a zombie.’

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Last edited:

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
Horyeong
Geez... this was a flop... should I even post Chapter 3? I mean, nobody's reacting to it and I spent literal HOURS on it, so, if nobody's gunna read it, I'll stop it.

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
Geez... this was a flop... should I even post Chapter 3? I mean, nobody's reacting to it and I spent literal HOURS on it, so, if nobody's gunna read it, I'll stop it.
NO, nononono don't stop! I wasn't allowed online earlier but I'm reading it, it's so interesting pls keep writing. You spent so much time working on it don't give up now! results might not show immediately but be patient, love. It's perfect so far. <3

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
Horyeong
NOOO DON'T STOP!! I"M READING IT!!
NO, nononono don't stop! I wasn't allowed online earlier but I'm reading it, it's so interesting pls keep writing. You spent so much time working on it don't give up now! results might not show immediately but be patient, love. It's perfect so far. <3
Thank you sm for the support 🥰- the third chapter is still in process so it may be posted on either Monday or Wednesday

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
Horyeong
🎃Halloween Fanfiction Contest🎃 - My Entry - Am I 'IT'? Chapter 3
ace-undercover.jpg
CHAPTER THREE – SAVING CHANGBIN, CHAN AND SEUNGMIN + A GIRL? PART 1
‘Jeez…’ Byeongkwan says slightly out of breathe as Sehyoon drives down a country road.

‘Is everyone ok?,’ Junhee asks.

‘We’re fine,’ Donghun replies, ‘Chan’s just a little shaken up.’

As Donghun says this, Chan is in Donghun’s arms confused and upset about what had just happened.

‘Well… what about our manager?’ questions Sehyoon as he drives over 60 mph, ’I mean, we can’t just leave him.’

‘I think it’s too late to go back for him – they’ve probably got him already. The zombies I mean, or, whatever they were,’ Junhee replies.

Byeongkwan looks at Junhee quizzically.

‘How do you know they were zombies Junhee?’

Junhee looks at Byeongkwan like he’s stupid.

‘Are you an idiot Byeongkwan?’

‘No…’

‘Then if you’re so smart, why don’t you tell us what they were then,’ Junhee sneers knowing he’s right.

‘Well… they were, you know…’

Donghun cuts him off, ‘Zombies?’

‘Yeah…zombies…’

Junhee laughs, ‘I told you I was right Byeongkwan.’

Byeongkwan hits Junhee repeatedly.

‘Yah! Shut up hyung!’

Sehyoon takes a sharp right into Seoul city centre.

‘Why is it so…eerie?’ Chan asks as he looks out his window.

‘I don’t know-‘

Donghun is cut off by Sehyoon suddenly swerving in the middle of the road.

‘What the hell Sehyoon?! Why’d you swerve?!’

‘There was a zombie in the road Junhee,’ Sehyoon replies calmly.

Then, the A.C.E members realise what Sehyoon was referring to – there were zombies on the road and abandoned cars dotting the terrain, making it almost impossible to pass through without making sharp turns.

‘What…what happened to everyone while we were gone?’ Byeongkwan says as he stares in disbelief at all the dead bodies.

‘I don’t know, but I hope there are some other survivors apart from us’ Sehyoon says as he concentrates on swerving cars and zombies.

Just then, Donghun’s phone rings. Picking it up, he realises that it’s Changbin calling him.

‘Changbin? Why’re you calling me? Weren’t you and the other Stray Kids members in an interview-‘

‘They’re everywhere!’

‘Who?’

‘The-The zombies! Donghun… Where are you?’

‘I’m in our minibus, why?’

‘Can you come pick me, Seungmin and Chan up?’

‘What about the others?’

Silence fills the other end of the line.

‘Changbin?’

‘Umm… They, ur… they’re gone.’

‘What do you mean ‘they’re gone’?’

Chan looks at Donghun – wondering who he’s talking to and what’s gone.

‘The other members. The-The zombies or whatever they were…’ he paused and Donghun heard him sniffle, ‘they came in out of nowhere and…and…’

‘And what? Attacked you?’

Changbin sniffles again which makes Donghun think that he’s crying, Changbin then stifles a reply;

‘Yeah…they got Han first and I don’t remember…It’s all a blur…’

‘It doesn’t matter, you don’t have to tell me everything over the phone, we’ll be there in a few minutes – just hold on.’

‘Will do…’

Donghun hangs up.

‘Who was it?’ Sehyoon asks.

‘It was Changbin Can we go help him out?’

‘Why?’ Sehyoon says as he swerves again, ‘we need to survive ourselves you know Donghun-ah.’

‘I know but, he’s my best friend. Please Sehyoon.’

Sehyoon sighs.

‘Alright, fine then.’

‘Thanks Sehyoon,’ Donghun blows him a kiss.

‘Whatever. Anyway, where is he?,’ Junhee asks.

‘He’s near JYP entertainment.’

‘Near or in it?’ Junhee asks.

‘In it.’

‘Shit, we need some weapons then.’

‘Why?’ Chan asks innocently, having no idea why they would need weapons.

‘Because there could still be zombies in there.’

‘Oh… But what can we use?’ Chan questions.

Sehyoon turns towards JYP Entertainment, while answering;

‘I don’t know to be honest.’

‘Oh great! Just great!’ exclaims Byeongkwan while adding, ‘So we’re what? Going to hit them with the bus keys?’ Byeongkwan jokes.

‘Don’t joke around Byeongkwan,’ Junhee death glares him, ‘this is no time to make cocky comments either.’

‘Jeez… sorry Junhee. I was only asking a question.’

‘But he’s right,’ Sehyoon says, ‘we don’t have anything-‘

‘Yes we do,’ Donghun says as he pulls two baseball bats out from under his seat.

‘Wha-? Why do you have them Donghun-ah?’ Junhee says as he looks at Donghun in awe.

‘They’re from the time we played baseball at the park, remember?’

Junhee replays the last week. Realising Donghun is right, he takes a baseball bat off of Donghun while replying, ‘how many bats are there Donghun-ah?’

‘Just two.’

Junhee and Chan exchange places. Then, Junhee tries to figure out a plan with Donghun while Byeongkwan chews Chan’s ear off about his fashion collection, and what the zombies had probably done to it. Meanwhile, Sehyoon is only 3 minutes away from Changbin, Chan, Seungmin and a mystery girl none of A.C.E knows exists – yet.

END OF CHAPTER THREE

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
Horyeong
🎃Halloween Fanfiction Contest🎃 - My Entry - Am I 'IT'? Chapter 4
ace-undercover.jpg
CHAPTER FOUR – SAVING CHANGBIN, CHAN AND SEUNGMIN + A GIRL? PART 2

A.C.E arrive at JYP and are stood out in the middle of the street – armed with bats – they are about to set foot into JYP when they hear a scream. Suddenly, someone comes running towards them – who, in turn, grabs Donghun and hides behind him.

‘Who’re you-‘

But Donghun gets interrupted by a growl. A zombie was approaching them.

‘Stay back!’ Sehyoon shouts as he runs over to the zombie and hits him in the head with one of the baseball bats.

The bat connects with the side of the zombie’s head, and – after a loud thunk – the zombie falls to the ground, blood spilling onto the tarmac.

Sehyoon walks back to the members and confronts the guy still hiding behind Donghun.

‘Just what are you doing?! Are you trying to kill us?!’ – Sehyoon’s temper decimates almost instantly when the male behind Donghun’s back starts to cry.

The guy sniffles and replies, ‘I-I’m sorry I-I didn’t mean to… it’s just, when-when I saw people I just…’

‘Please stop crying…’ Sehyoon says with a twinge of guilt, ‘I’m sorry I shouted at you... What’s your name?’

‘My name?’ the guy sniffles, ‘I-It’s Yugyeom…’

A wave of recognition washes over Donghun’s face.

‘As in GOT7’s Yugyeom?’ Donghun says in disbelief.

‘Y-Yeah…’

Junhee looks at Yugyeom quizzically, and quickly says; ‘So, where are the others?’

‘I-I don’t know, we were at a fan sign when the zombies attacked us.’

Suddenly, Yugyeom grabs the baseball bat off Donghun, swinging he almost hits Byeongkwan.

‘Careful with that!’ Byeongkwan says, angry that he almost got hit – oblivious to the fact that Yugyeom had just saved his life.

Junhee taps Byeongkwan on the shoulder and points behind him. Byeongkwan sees the dead zombie right behind him for the first time and then looked back at Yugyeom – grateful.

‘Jeez… thanks Yugyeom’

‘No problem’ Yugyeom smiles.

‘Enough of this sentimental stuff’ Sehyoon growls, ‘we need to find Changbin and the others’

A.C.E and Yugyeom set off into JYP entertainment, they make it to the first practise room and open the door. Finding nothing, they venture further into the deep abyss of what is left of JYP entertainment. Because of the rubble and destruction left in the hallways, the boys had to be careful where they stood and eventually, after a pain staking 2 hours, they make it to where they will eventually find Chan, Changbin, Seungmin and the girl. Sehyoon opens the door to the recording room slowly, suddenly a growl and then a zombie appears.

‘Watch out!’ Sehyoon shouts as he pushes Yugyeom out of the way and hits the zombie across the head. It falls to the floor with a loud thud, and they hear a scream. A girl appears from under the table, teary eyed, she stutters;

‘W-Who are you?’

‘We should be the ones asking you that,’ Junhee replies.

‘Oh-‘

‘She’s with us’

Changbin steps out from behind a cupboard, Seungmin and Chan follow suit.

‘Binnie!’ Donghun shouts as he runs over to Changbin and hugs him.

‘Hey! How’s my little Donghun?’ Changbin says as he hugs Donghun back.

Donghun pulls away and replies; ‘I’m doing fine, how about you?’

‘I’m better now I’ve found you,’ Donghun smiles.

Sehyoon interrupts the reunion.

‘Who’s the girl?’

‘She’s-‘

‘I do have a voice thanks Changbin.’

‘Sorry,’ Changbin mutters.

‘I’m a member of one of the most famous kpop groups,’ she says as she flips her hair.

‘And that’ll be?’ Sehyoon is losing his patience.

‘TWICE you moron! I’m TWICE’s maknae Tzuyu! Are you blind?’

‘Sheesh, what’s up with her?’ Byeongkwan mutters to Junhee.

‘I don’t-‘

But before Junhee can even finish his reply, something falls over outside the door. Confused, Chan looks out into the hallway, and the next thing he sees, he wishes he hadn’t.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR