🎃 𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔶 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 🎃

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer?

• 📖 Urban Legends 📖

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 🪞 Mythology 🪞

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 📖 Both girly 🤪🪞

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I’m back with a more recent scary experience

This happened about 3-4 weeks ago but now that it has happened to my dad, I know it wasn’t my imagination.

I was dead asleep in my bed when something told me that I needed to wake up. Of course, I didn’t fully wake up, but I was awake enough & I rolled over in my bed & looked behind me & saw a dark shadow of a girl, standing by my bed, I stared at her for a moment & she whispered something but I couldn’t hear it, so I rolled over and fell back to sleep.

My dad had the same thing happen to him about a week later. Same shadowy figure of a small girl, he said it was about the same height as my daughter, and then he said she ran out of the room and disappeared into the hallway outside of my room.

I haven’t seen her since then. So idk what it was about.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
@yoyoyeol (and anyone reading this c: )
Here's an urban legend you might find interesting
There are these female spirits known as Avattehi (Ah-Wah-Tte-He but shorten on the He) who appear in ragged clothes and wild messy hair, They're normally invisible to the human eye, These spirits help around the house doing certain chores for the houseowner, They can and do befriend humans sometimes . they're Shapeshifters that can take any form besides their usual onw