๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ (๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š„)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ:
>๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š˜๐š”๐š“๐š’๐š—
>๐™ผ๐š’๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’
>๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š˜๐š”
>๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐š“๐š˜๐š˜๐š—
>๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™น๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š—
>๐™บ๐š’๐š– ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š
>๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”

Do you wish to continue?
Yes or No?

(A/N: This is an interactive BTS horror AU. I will post the first chapter soon, when there is a choice, I will post it at the end accompanied with whichever reaction needed to make a choice. I will leave the voting up for 1 hour, sometimes longer if I disappear within the one hour, and if no choice is given, I will choose. Remember this is all for entertainment purposes, I will do my best to place TWโ€™s if I need them, they will be placed at the beginning of the chapter in bold caps. This is my first interactive story like this but I hope you guys enjoy.)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Chapter One:

Jungkook sighed as he closed his book and rubbed his eyes. It was late and he was at the library studying for a test tomorrow. He should have studied way earlier but he was too busy playing video games with Taehyung and Jimin and as usual, he forgot about his school work.

He picked up his bag and stuffed his book inside of it before leaving the library and walking outside. It was quiet out, almost to quiet. Was he scared? Maybe a little. Would he admit it? Never. Why was he scared though? There hadnโ€™t been any murders in the last four months but that didnโ€™t stop people from still double checking behind them when they were alone, just like Jungkook was now.

He started the walk back to his apartment, keeping an eye and an ear open for anything unusual around him. As he rounded a corner, he froze in his tracks. Standing a few yards away, under a street lamp, he saw it. Someone was standing there, motionless. Jungkook pulled his phone out to look at the time and noticed it was a little after midnight.

โ€œWho would be outside at this time? Besides me, of course..โ€ he mumbled to himself before he brushed the feeling away and began walking once more.

He passed by the street lamp from the other side and tried his best not to glance out of the side of his eye as he did so. It was only until he heard footsteps behind him, that he became a little startled.

He still had a ways to go to his apartment but he recognized the street. Hoseokโ€™s house wasnโ€™t far from here. If someone was following him, he could always run to Hoseok hyungโ€™s house, but would he be home? Would he even be awake?

First choice: What should Jungkook do?
>Keep walking to his apartment -๐Ÿ‘
>Go to Hoseokโ€™s house - ๐Ÿ˜
>Confront the person that is following him - ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Voting results:
Majority voted that Jungkook go to Hoseokโ€™s house.

Chapter Two:

Jungkook pulled his phone out and dialed Hoseokโ€™s number as he picked up his pace some. โ€œCome on, hyung, pick up..โ€ he said softly. The footsteps behind him got faster as Jungkook walked faster.

โ€œAish, what is it, Jungkook-ah?โ€ Hoseokโ€™s voice came from the other end of the phone.

โ€œHyung, I need you to unlock your door, please. I am walking home from the library and someone is following me.โ€ Jungkook said, trying to keep his voice low.

โ€œItโ€™s probably just Yoongi hyung.โ€ Hoseok groaned, obviously frustrated that the younger boy woke him up from his dreamland.

โ€œWhy would Yoongi hyung be out after midnight or any time?โ€ Jungkook sighed.

โ€œJust text him. If you see the personโ€™s phone light up, itโ€™s probably Yoongi hyung. Now, Iโ€™m going back to bed.โ€ Hoseok yawned.

Jungkook sighed and hung up the phone before moving around the corner. He peeked out and saw the figure had stopped and was standing by a tree.

Jungkook turned back around and pulled his phone out and texted Yoongi.

J: Hyung, are you following me home?

Jungkook sent the message before peering back around the corner. He saw a light come from the unknown manโ€™s pants pocket and he scoffed.

โ€œYah! Yoongi hyung! Itโ€™s not nice to follow people!โ€ Jungkook called before shaking his head.

He opened his message to text Hoseok to tell him, and also to apologize for waking him up, when Yoongiโ€™s text came in.

Y: What are you talking about ? Iโ€™m at home, and I was sleeping until you rudely accused me of stalking you.

Jungkookโ€™s face went pale as he turned around. He could see the unknown person holding a phone, the pale light casting a shadow of some sort, but Jungkook could only make out a clown mask?

Just as he was about to text Yoongi back, a new text came in from an Unknown number.

Unknown: Hello, Jeon Jungkook. I see you have chosen to play my game. I donโ€™t know of this Yoongi you speak of, but maybe I can meet him one day. Now, I will give you a ten second start to either run to your apartment or a five second start to run to your friend Hoseokโ€™s house. Choose quickly and get moving.

Jungkook looked back at the unknown person, who moved one step closer.

Turning around, Jungkook bolted, heading in the direction of Hoseokโ€™s house. He heard someone chasing after him but he didnโ€™t dare look behind him or stop running.

He only stopped when he tripped over something and rolled down a small embankment, cutting his knee on something sharp in the process. He picked himself back up and climbed up the other end of the embankment, before running through the woods behind Hoseokโ€™s house and rounding the corner.

He began banging on Hoseokโ€™s front door.

โ€œHOSEOK HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! JUNG HOSEOK! I KNOW YOUโ€™RE HOME!โ€ He banged and shouted.

He could see the figure coming out of the woods but Jungkook continued banging. He didnโ€™t even realize Hoseok had opened the door until his fist collided with the olderโ€™s nose, hearing him cry out.

Jungkook threw himself into Hoseokโ€™s house and closed and locked the door.

โ€œJungkook, ah! What the hell?!โ€ Hoseok hissed.

โ€œShh...someone...someone was chasing me..โ€ Jungkook said.

โ€œWas it Yoongi hyung?โ€ Hoseok asked as he went to open the door but Jungkook stopped him.

โ€œDonโ€™t! No, it wasnโ€™t Yoongi hyung.โ€ Jungkook said.

โ€œHow do you know?โ€ Hoseok asked.

โ€œYoongi hyung texted me and said he was sleeping in his bed, or he was until I woke him up.โ€ Jungkook said.

โ€œSo, what should we do?โ€ Hoseok asked.

Choice 2: What should Hoseok and Jungkook do now?
>Check to see if someone is outside - ๐Ÿ‘
>Call the police - ๐Ÿ˜
>Jungkook should show Hoseok the text from Unknown - โ˜น๏ธ
>Ignore it and worry about it tomorrow - ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Majority voted: Jungkook should show Hoseok the text message from Unknown.

Chapter 3:

Jungkook quickly pulled his phone out and went to the message from Unknown. โ€œHyung, look at this.โ€ He said and showed Hoseok.

Hoseok read over it and looked at Jungkook. โ€œThat could be from Jimin or Taehyung. Doesnโ€™t Tae have a bunch of burner phones? They were probably just fucking with you.โ€

Jungkook sighed, thinking maybe Hoseok was right. He decided not to worry about it and was grateful that Hoseok allowed him to stay the night. There was no way he was going to try walking home anyway.

~~~
The next morning, Jungkook woke up to Hoseok shaking him awake. โ€œWhat? Whatโ€™s going on?โ€ Jungkook asked.

โ€œI think you were right,โ€

โ€œWhat?โ€ Jungkook was confused, then he remembered what happened last night.

โ€œI went out to get the mail this morning and saw some disturbance by the window, like someone was trying to open it but then they gave up and left.โ€ Hoseok said.

โ€œHoseok hyung, Iโ€™m really scared...what if this is the same person committing all these murders?โ€ Jungkook said.

โ€œI donโ€™t know...maybe we should go talk to Jin hyung.โ€ Hoseok thought out loud.

โ€œWe should! Heโ€™s on the police force, he could probably help us.โ€ Jungkook said.

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his face. โ€œAlright, letโ€™s go.โ€ He grabbed his car keys and walked out of the house with Jungkook.

~~~
โ€œI could lose my job helping you two.โ€ Seokjin was telling them two hours later when he arrived at Hoseokโ€™s.

When Hoseok and Jungkook had gotten to the police station earlier in the day, Seokjinโ€™s boss said they couldnโ€™t release information to them, so they turned them away.

โ€œWe really appreciate it, Seokjin hyung.โ€ Jungkook said. โ€œIs this it? The case file for the missing peopleโ€™s reports?โ€

โ€œWell, yeah, there isnโ€™t many leads to go off, since only 3 of the 7 bodies have been recovered.โ€ Seokjin shrugged.

โ€œThanks.โ€ Jungkook said. โ€œMind if I borrow these?โ€

โ€œI mean, just donโ€™t let anyone know. If I lose my job, Iโ€™m going to kick your ass.โ€ Seokjin said, but gave the younger boy a small smile.

Jungkook also smiled, โ€œwhat files?โ€

โ€œGood boy. You heading home?โ€ Seokjin asked.

โ€œYeah...but...can you give me a ride? Iโ€™m still a little shaken up from last night.โ€ Jungkook sighed.

โ€œSure. Hoseok, we will see you Saturday at your dance competition.โ€ Seokjin smiled.

โ€œSee you!โ€ Hoseok waved as the oldest and youngest friend walked out of his house.

~~~
โ€œAre you sure youโ€™re going to be okay, Kook? You can always come stay with Namjoon and I.โ€ Jin said, as he pulled up to Jungkookโ€™s house.

โ€œNo, youโ€™ve already done more than enough for me.โ€ Jungkook gave him a smile.

โ€œI only ask cause, I donโ€™t see your parentโ€™s car and Hoseok told me you were on edge..โ€

โ€œThey will be back tomorrow, they went out of town...but...Iโ€™ll be okay!โ€ Jungkook smiled.

โ€œOkay, call me if you need anyone.โ€ Seokjin said.

โ€œOf course, thanks again, hyung!โ€ Jungkook called out as he got out of Seokjinโ€™s car and headed for his front door, unaware of what was to come.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Chapter 4:

Jungkook spent hours looking over the missing personsโ€™ case files for hours until he began to fall asleep. He woke up suddenly when he heard his phone go off. It was a text from his parents, saying they would be home the following day since their flight was delayed.

Jungkook didnโ€™t bother to reply, as he got up to get something to drink. He looked at the clock in the kitchen, seeing it was close to midnight. After drinking some water, he put the case files away and then went upstairs to use the restroom before deciding to call it a night.

~~

Jungkook woke up once more, in the middle of the night, to a sound. He rolled over and checked his phone, seeing that the time was 3:38 AM. As he was looking, he noticed he had received another text message.

He opened the message and his eyes went wide when he saw it was from Unknown. He clicked on the message and there was a box asking him if he wanted to download a picture.

Jungkook felt like he was being watched as he pressed โ€œdownloadโ€. The picture began to download as Jungkook looked around his room. Once it was done, he looked at his phone before dropping it onto his bed.

The picture was a picture of himself sleeping.

His text alert went off and he looked at it, seeing the message preview from Unknown in the drop down menu.

Unknown: Did you like my surprise? We never finished our game. Iโ€™m somewhere in your house, I want you to come find me. If you find me, Iโ€™ll leave you alone...if you donโ€™t find me, in the allotted time, or choose to hide the whole time, I will find you and it wonโ€™t be pretty. You have 15 minutes once the clock hits 3:45 AM.

What should Jungkook do?
>Stay hidden in his room - ๐Ÿ‘
>Search the rooms upstairs - ๐Ÿ˜
>Search downstairs - ๐Ÿ™
>Find a weapon & hide upstairs - ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
>Respond to the text - ๐Ÿ˜ก
*Note: CHOOSE WISELY. THIS WILL AFFECT JUNGKOOKโ€™S FATE HERE ON OUT AND THE FATE OF THE REST OF THE BOYS.

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Chapter 4:

Jungkook spent hours looking over the missing personsโ€™ case files for hours until he began to fall asleep. He woke up suddenly when he heard his phone go off. It was a text from his parents, saying they would be home the following day since their flight was delayed.

Jungkook didnโ€™t bother to reply, as he got up to get something to drink. He looked at the clock in the kitchen, seeing it was close to midnight. After drinking some water, he put the case files away and then went upstairs to use the restroom before deciding to call it a night.

~~

Jungkook woke up once more, in the middle of the night, to a sound. He rolled over and checked his phone, seeing that the time was 3:38 AM. As he was looking, he noticed he had received another text message.

He opened the message and his eyes went wide when he saw it was from Unknown. He clicked on the message and there was a box asking him if he wanted to download a picture.

Jungkook felt like he was being watched as he pressed โ€œdownloadโ€. The picture began to download as Jungkook looked around his room. Once it was done, he looked at his phone before dropping it onto his bed.

His text alert went off and he looked at it, seeing the message preview from Unknown in the drop down menu.

Unknown: Did you like my surprise? We never finished our game. Iโ€™m somewhere in your house, I want you to come find me. If you find me, Iโ€™ll leave you alone...if you donโ€™t find me, in the allotted time, or choose to hide the whole time, I will find you and it wonโ€™t be pretty. You have 15 minutes once the clock hits 3:45 AM.

What should Jungkook do?
*Note: CHOOSE WISELY. THIS WILL AFFECT JUNGKOOKโ€™S FATE HERE ON OUT AND THE FATE OF THE REST OF THE BOYS.
thats hardddd

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Chapter 4:

~~

What should Jungkook do?
I voted for him to search the rooms upstairs although I would've hid in the bathroom and cry.

Also good job sis! I knew this would turn out that good ^^

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I voted for him to search the rooms upstairs although I would've hid in the bathroom and cry.

Also good job sis! I knew this would turn out that good ^^
Thank you sis! Iโ€™ll probably post another chapter later today, Iโ€™ve been really busy this morning

Seogi

โ„œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”…๐”ถ๐”ฒ๐”ซ
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
โœง Cutie Xiumin โœง
Xiumin
โœง XiuXiu โœง
Jungkook go and get a pan to beat the shit outtaa that guy.

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
Chapter 4:

~~

What should Jungkook do?
oof I chose to find a weapon and hide. This reminds me of that one game on twitter that went viral, Outcast. Keep up the good work, this is super fun!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I honestly forgot I started this ๐Ÿ˜”