π˜Ύπ™π™–π™£π™œπ™š (π™…π™žπ™–'𝙨 π™™π™šπ™—π™ͺ𝙩 𝙖𝙑𝙗π™ͺ𝙒) π™Šπ™›π™›π™žπ™˜π™žπ™–π™‘ π™π™π™§π™šπ™–π™™

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(Β―`*β€’.ΒΈ,€°´✿.q.:* Π²Ρ”Ξ±Ο…Ρ‚ΞΉfΟ…β„“ *.:q.✿`°€,ΒΈ.β€’*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Jia's VLIVE
Vlive starting in 3,2,1

What’s the name? Jia! Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jia! This is my first VLIVE so I’m really nervous but excited at the same time! I’m doing this VLIVE in honor of my debut album, Change! Basically, I’m doing a Q and A so you all can get to know me better! Let’s see what the first question is…

mydazzzleworld_111: Why did you want to be a kpop idol? Are you friends with any kpop idols? Are you a fan of any kpop idols? Who inspires you? Who is your celebrity crush?

Jia: Well, that is a lot, so I’ll try to answer all of them. So, I wanted to be a kpop idol because I have always loved dancing and singing. I wanted to turn my favorite thing to do into my career. I am friends with some kpop idols including RO5EY’s Sumi, I’ZONE’s Minju, and TXT’s Beomgyu. I am also pretty close to Hyeji from the pre-debut group PRISM and Project 888. I am a fan of MANY groups and idols, so much that I can’t name them all. So I’ll name some. I am a fan of Jelo, Jei, Elsie K, ROBO:5, Blacklist, Enchantress, RO5EY, Nabi, CALLA, and many more! I also can’t wait for Whitelist and Hourglass’s debuts! Who inspires me? Um…I feel like my older sister inspired me the most. She always said that my voice and dancing skills were amazing. Who’s my celebrity crush? Umm….*blushes*,,well, if I have to say it, I guess it would be Yun from Whitelist or Felix from Stray Kids. Okay, on to the next question!

ElsieK.Official: How long did you train for?

Jia: Omg, Elsie’s watching my VLIVE?! That’s such an honor. I loved your song Breathe so much! Ok enough fangirling, it's time to actually answer the question. I started training at the age of 12 so…8 years? Alright onto the next question!

lalovely: What was your favorite outfit during promotions? What’s your favorite color? What was your favorite part of the process of the debut album? What are your favorite foods? Jiatics love you!

Jia: Aww, I love you too Jiatics! My favorite outfit was probably the one I wore on The Show for Revolution. Here, I’ll show you a picture of the outfit on my phone.
My favorite color is probably lavender, while my favorite color combination is black and gold, which are my official colors! I think my favorite part of making the debut album was filming the MVs. It was so much fun! My favorite food would have to be ice cream or chocolate. I have a big sweet tooth!

Jia4lifeu: Do you have any phobias?

Jia: I have a little bit of acrophobia and claustrophobia. I also have nomophobia, which is the fear of not being with my phone or not having internet. Pretty silly, I know. I guess you can say I’m a phone addict.

Well, that’s it for today! I hope I wasn’t too boring and you all had fun. I’ll see you in 4 days for my birthday!
Love you Jiatics!
Signing Off, Jia
(VLIVE Ends)