[๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก] โ€˜๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น ๐—จ๐—ฝโ€™ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

โ€งหšสš ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก ษžหšโ€ง
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Blackswan's first EP is Out!!! I feel so proud of them!! The Mv is so good, The vocals, rap, visuals, and everything are top-tier.
I've seen Blackswan fan for so long and have seen their hard times and good times too, they worked so hard and they deserve all the good things. This makes me so happy in ways I can't explain <3

babyz

@๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
โœง Simon Riley โœง
โœง Captain Price โœง
Wow, I hadn't listened to BS for so long and this comeback is honestly one of the best! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

LucasJohnson

Kpop Amateur
Credits

I'm a BLINK and I love BLACKSWAN, the truth is they deserve more support and this song needs a win, it's too addictive!!!!! Students looking for academic writing services in the UK can turn to https://oxessays.com/ website because they provide assistance with essays, dissertations, and coursework, delivered by experienced professional writers. The platform ensures high-quality, original content and operates 24/7 for convenience.
I'm a BLINK and I love BLACKSWAN, the truth is they deserve more support and this song needs a win, it's too addictive!!!!!