๐–ก๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ข๐–จ๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed

Welcome to BLOOM!

BLOOM is a show where trainees and potential idols are interviewed and showcase their talents. Both groups and company CEO's are interviewed as well. The trainees shown here have the chance to be recognized by large kpop companies and groups and even have the chance to be picked up by the company and debuted. Only 4 contestants (2 male, 2 female) will make it to the end.

There are two different "ranks" the contestants are put into. The SKY and the GROUND. Those in the GROUND rank are at risk of being eliminated. Each "episode" one male and one female contestant is eliminated. To determine which contestant will be eliminated, the opinion of the contestants, fans, and judges will all be taken into account. There will be interviews as well.

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐–ฎ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ข๐–จ๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฒ

There are 10 male and 10 female contestants. Please view the introductory photos.

INTRODUCTORY PHOTOS

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ฃ 1: ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ช ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ

The first round will consist of 5 female and 5 male per team. The genders will perform separately, but the collective result will affect both. 10 people (5 male, 5 female) will have the same theme, while the other 10 will have one quite similar.

OVERALL THEME: SWAN

FIRST THEME: WHITE SWAN
SECOND THEME: BLACK SWAN

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ฃ 1: ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ช ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ

The first round will consist of 5 female and 5 male per team. The genders will perform separately, but the collective result will affect both. 10 people (5 male, 5 female) will have the same theme, while the other 10 will have one quite similar.

OVERALL THEME: SWAN

FIRST THEME: WHITE SWAN
SECOND THEME: BLACK SWAN
Interviews and contestant information will be released soon!

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ต๐–จ๐–ค๐–ถ๐–ฒ & ๐–ค๐–ท๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–  ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐– ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฒ

LINK

Last edited:

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ต๐–จ๐–ค๐–ถ (๐–ก๐–ซ๐– ๐–ข๐–ช ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ค) ๐–ฏ๐–ณ. 1

(Featuring Nabi & Jinho of White Swan and Yuni and Jihoon of Black Swan)

MC: Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever Primrose interview. For this round, it's called "Black or White". Here, four contestants, (one male one female from each group) would come together to be interviewed together to give a little bit information on what's going on behind the scenes. Please welcome Nabi & Jinho of the White Swan team and Yuni &Jihoon of the Black Swan team!

Contestants Enter

MC: Welcome! Today's interview will be little shorter than normal. So, to the first question.
How do you feel about this concept?

The contestants look around waiting for someone to respond

Jihoon: I'll start. To be quite honest with all of you, this concept isn't really my style. I'm not used to more elegant or emotional concepts, but I'll try my best to do well.

Yuni: To build upon what Jihoon said, I think this concept is one that requires a lot of personal emotion as well as power, especially in the dance. The concept itself is strong, fierce, yet elegant which is completely different. This means we have to be flexible and graceful but deliver a surge of power that keeps everyone wanting more. This concept is one that I personally liked since it was something new and fresh that I enjoy. It's a whole new side of me to show to everyone. It is hard because when mastering a concept like this, balance is very important, something I'm still working on. I either do too much of this or that so through this concept, I'm looking to improve how I balance my power and honing my skills in a way they can be flexible for any concept that comes at me.

MC: And the members of White Swan?

Nabi: I really like this concept! I'm more of a hip-hop kind of person and I want to broaden my horizon and learn how to dance other styles well. It's a good experience!

Jinho: I, similar to Nabi enjoy this concept. I think this suits me and the elegance is quite fun to convey. The vocals are a little hard for me though.

Jinho laughs which causes the others to laugh along with him

TO BE CONTINUED