𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 🎀 𝖒𝖊

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
Hi! I'm aoife. I'm a minor from the US, and I'm excited to be here! I'm a big fan when it comes to kpop groups. My interests vary from yes, ofc, Kpop, Rock, Indie, and so many more! I'm getting forward to meeting everyone, please reach out to me if you'd like to be friends! I am genderfluid, (male and female) and I am pansexual ! 🏳️‍🌈 Some of my favorite groups are listed on my profile! I hope we can all be friends! :saranghae:

pawziie

catz ! > . < 🗯
Author
Credits
New Jeans
WIZ*ONE Bong
Pink Bear Plush
Cookie Bite
Hi! I'm aoife. I'm a minor from the US, and I'm excited to be here! I'm a big fan when it comes to kpop groups. My interests vary from yes, ofc, Kpop, Rock, Indie, and so many more! I'm getting forward to meeting everyone, please reach out to me if you'd like to be friends! I am genderfluid, (male and female) and I am pansexual ! 🏳️‍🌈 Some of my favorite groups are listed on my profile! I hope we can all be friends! :saranghae:
hi aoife i'm komi!! what are your fav kpop groups?

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
Hello aoife ^^! welcome to the forums, what groups do you ult-?

iixy

j t'aime. s/her <3
Author
Website
021793.carrd.co
Credits
Death Note
hi !! welcome to kprofiles , we hope you enjoy your time here !! im genderfluid too in a way ( i dont really label my gender anymore but i suppose id be fluid ) what groups / soloists do you like ? :annyeong:

vuriance

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Childe/Tartaglia
Alhaitham
Mio
hi !! welcome to kprofiles , we hope you enjoy your time here !! im genderfluid too in a way ( i dont really label my gender anymore but i suppose id be fluid ) what groups / soloists do you like ? :annyeong:
Hi ! Some of the groups I like are EXO, Red Velvet, KARD, Ateez, Everglow, and The Gazette! I don't have any favorite soloists at the moment, but i'm trying to listen to them more!

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
u like rock?????