π•±π–”π–—π–Šπ–‘π–˜π–π–Šπ–™ ⁽ᡀᡃᡉᡏᡒᡒᡏ ᴬᡒ³ αΆ αΆ  ᴾʳᡒᡐᡒᡗⁱᡒⁿ⁾

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
"πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‹πšŽ πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πš’πš—πš..." πšƒπšŠπšŽπš‘πš’πšžπš—πš πš–πšžπš–πš‹πš•πšŽπšœ. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš-πšŽπšŠπšπš’πš—πš πšπš›πš’πš— πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Ήπš’πš–πš’πš— 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚜, "π™Ύπš‘, πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ πš’πš, πš‹πšžπšπšπš’ πš‹πš˜πš’. π™Έπš'𝚜 πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πš’πš—πš."

πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš π™Ίπš’πš– πšƒπšŠπšŽπš‘πš’πšžπš—πš πš’πšœ πš’πš— πš‘πš’πšœ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš• πš’πšŽπšŠπš› 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πš; πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ. πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πš’, π™°πš–πšŽπš›πš’πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš˜πšŒπš” πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ. π™·πšŽ'𝚜 πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš–πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš πš‘πš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πšŠπšŒπš”πš—πš˜πš πš•πšŽπšπšπšŽπšœ πš’πš, πš‹πšžπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš˜πš”πšŠπš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŠπš. π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš‘πš’πš–!

πšƒπš‘πšŠπš πš’πšœ, πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš–πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŽπš•πšœπšŽ πšžπš—πšπš’πš• πš‘πšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš—πš˜πšπšŽπšœ πš’πš— πš‘πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πšŒπš”πšŽπš› πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš πšŠπšπš–πš’πš›πšŽπš› πš πš’πšπš‘ πš•πš’πš›πš’πšŒπšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŸπšŠπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœ πš‹πšŽπš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš πšœπš˜πš—πšπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπš—πš›πšŽ.

(πš˜πš›)

π™Ίπš’πš– πšƒπšŠπšŽπš‘πš’πšžπš—πš πš’πšœ πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πšŠπš’πš‹πšŽ πš‘πšŽ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 πšœπšπš›πšŠπš’πšπš‘πš 𝚊𝚜 πš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘πš πš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜. πšƒπš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πš—πš˜πš 𝚊 πš‹πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πš›πš’πšπš‘πš?

π•±π–”π–—π–Šπ–‘π–˜π–π–Šπ–™ [forΙ›lskΙ™d] {Danish}; being totally in love - an ineffable euphoria experienced when one is enamored with someone

β€§ΜΜŠΒ·ΜŠβ€§Μ₯Β°Μ©Μ₯˚̩̩Μ₯Ν™Β°Μ©Μ₯‧Μ₯Β·ΜŠβ€§ΜΜŠ β™‘ Β°Μ©Μ₯˚̩̩Μ₯Ν™Β°Μ©Μ₯ Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*̩̩͙‧͙ Β°Μ©Μ₯˚̩̩Μ₯Ν™Β°Μ©Μ₯ β™‘ β€§ΜΜŠΒ·ΜŠβ€§Μ₯Β°Μ©Μ₯˚̩̩Μ₯Ν™Β°Μ©Μ₯‧Μ₯Β·ΜŠβ€§ΜΜŠ

36946Hey, all! What you just read was a summary of my fanfiction I've been writing for a little over 3 years ago and had just recently started to publish on Archive of our Own. It's called Forelsket, and it's my Lil baby~!

It might not be the best story ever, but it's my story, so I'm always going to be proud of it <3

Anyways, so if you didn't catch it from the mini back-book summary I wrote in there, this fanfiction is about Taekook's high school romance. It takes place in Seoul, South Korea, and it's based on their War of Hormone era.

I wanted to write something that's more realistic in terms of what it's like being LGBT+ in countries that aren't open to it like the ones where same-sex marriage is legal. I wanted to write something like that because I notice a lot of male x male Kpop fanfictions are written where every single person who runs into the main couple is completely okay with it, or every single character's gay, or something similar, and I get that it's nice to live in that kind of la-la land, but that's just not how the real world works and I wanted to write more about that.

36948That being said, I want to put in some trigger warnings that have either been written into the story or that I plan on writing into the story in the future:

!Κ™ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄› Κœα΄α΄α΄α΄˜Κœα΄Κ™Ιͺα΄€!
!ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴒᴇᴅ Κœα΄α΄α΄α΄˜Κœα΄Κ™Ιͺα΄€!
!α΄…α΄‡κœ±α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ α΄ Ιͺα΄ΚŸα΄‡Ι΄α΄„α΄‡!
!α΄…α΄‡κœ±α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ɒᴏʀᴇ!
!ᴍᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ κœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ° Κœα΄€Κ€α΄!
!ɴᴏɴ-α΄„α΄Ι΄κœ±α΄‡Ι΄α΄›α΄œα΄€ΚŸ ꜱ3x!
!ꜱᴜΙͺα΄„Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄‡α΄α΄˜α΄›!
!α΄…α΄‡α΄˜Κ€α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴠᴇ α΄‡α΄˜Ιͺκœ±α΄α΄…α΄‡!

Here's the direct link to the story if you guys want to check it out~! I update every Saturday PST with a new chapter.
Forelsket - YourAverageFanboy

Hey, all! Just wanted to announce that chapter 12 was uploaded this morning~! Now there are over 14,000 words for you to gobble up and (hopefully) enjoy!

If you do check out my story, Forelsket, then please make sure to let me know what you think of it! Either good comments or constructive criticism, I'd greatly appreciate both.

In case you were wondering, also, Archive of our Own doesn't require an account to read, comment on, or give kudos on stories. You'll only need an account if you want to save the stories you read and upload stories of your own.

If you have any questions about anything, please let me know!

Hope you have fun~!