๐•†๐•—๐•—๐•š๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•๐•’๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–'๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

IT'S TIME FOR THE KPROFILES VALENTINE'S DAY LAYOUT CONTEST

Hey~โ™ก
Love is in the air here at Kprofiles. Let's see it reflect in your beautiful layouts ^^

How to participate:
Starting from today (February 3rd) you may change your profile to the aesthetic of ๐Ÿ’•Love๐Ÿ’• Just make sure it looks incredible, and follows the rules, in order to bring the forums to a loving mode \(โ€ขโ™กโ€ข)/

RULES:
โ™ก Anyone is free to participate!
โ™ก Design a layout including Profile picture, Signature, Location & About Me page.
โ™ก You may make as many changes as you want until February 6th when you enter the contest!
โ™ก There will be 3 winners in the end!
โ™ก Once you have settled to a layout you will post '๐Ÿ’‹' in another thread that will be created exclusively for this purpose. Don't post the emoji down here!
โ™ก After you post the emoji the voting process will begin! Members can vote each other's layouts.
โ™ก Please keep in mind that once you will post '๐Ÿ’‹' you will refrain from changing your layout (including your profile picture & signature), until after the winners' announcement!
โ™ก NOTE: ANYONE WHO POSTS '๐Ÿ’‹' AND INCLUDES AN OVERLLY INAPPROPRIATE LAYOUT WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CONTEST, AND POSSIBLY GIVEN A WARNING.
THIS INCLUDES:
-nudity
-intimate acts
-erotic behaviors
-inappropriate language

YOU MAY HOWEVER USE:
- Kdrama Couples
- An Actual K-pop Couple
- EXTREMELY SLIGHT sexy dancing
-Any Romantic or Love related content

If you're unsure about a GIF or picture, you may ask a mod or ask below.

Voting Points:
Every (y) reaction gets you 1 point.
Every ๐Ÿ˜ reaction gets you 5 points.
Every ๐Ÿ˜ฒ reaction gets you 10 points.

Notice: Please try to be fair & honest when you're giving your vote. Don't play favorites & persuade others to do the same. Check every layout & give a deserving vote. This also means that you shouldn't attempt telling your friends to give you a higher vote.
Any violation of the above notice results to the member getting penalized and rendered unable to participate.
Remember this is all for fun & this does not mean any one is better than someone else!

And now on to the prizes revelation:
1st place: 2000 credits + custom title + custom profile picture & signature of their choice by an editor
2nd place: 1000 credits + custom title + custom profile picture OR signature of their choice by an editor
3rd place: 500 credits + custom title

Have fun! May the odds be ever in your favor ๐Ÿ˜‚. Follow the rules, have fun, and vote fairly! See you on the 6th :D

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! โœจ

Important Dates to keep in mind:
February 6th- The thread to enter and participate in the contest goes up.
February 13th- The voting will end.
February 14th- VALENTINE'S DAY, and the Winners go up!

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
IT'S TIME FOR THE KPROFILES VALENTINE'S DAY LAYOUT CONTEST

View attachment 45042

Hey~โ™ก
Love is in the air here at Kprofiles. Let's see it reflect in your beautiful layouts ^^

How to participate:
Starting from today (February 3rd) you may change your profile to the aesthetic of ๐Ÿ’•Love๐Ÿ’• Just make sure it looks incredible, and follows the rules, in order to bring the forums to a loving mode \(โ€ขโ™กโ€ข)/

RULES:
โ™ก Anyone is free to participate!
โ™ก Design a layout including Profile picture, Signature, Location & About Me page.
โ™ก You may make as many changes as you want until February 6th when you enter the contest!
โ™ก There will be 3 winners in the end!
โ™ก Once you have settled to a layout you will post '๐Ÿ’‹' in another thread that will be created exclusively for this purpose. Don't post the emoji down here!
โ™ก After you post the emoji the voting process will begin! Members can vote each other's layouts.
โ™ก Please keep in mind that once you will post '๐Ÿ’‹' you will refrain from changing your layout (including your profile picture & signature), until after the winners' announcement!
โ™ก NOTE: ANYONE WHO POSTS '๐Ÿ’‹' AND INCLUDES AN OVERLLY INAPPROPRIATE LAYOUT WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CONTEST, AND POSSIBLY GIVEN A WARNING.
THIS INCLUDES:
-nudity
-intimate acts
-erotic behaviors
-inappropriate language

YOU MAY HOWEVER USE:
- Kdrama Couples
- An Actual K-pop Couple
- EXTREMELY SLIGHT sexy dancing
-Any Romantic or Love related content

If you're unsure about a GIF or picture, you may ask a mod or ask below.

Voting Points:
Every (y) reaction gets you 1 point.
Every ๐Ÿ˜ reaction gets you 5 points.
Every ๐Ÿ˜ฒ reaction gets you 10 points.

Notice: Please try to be fair & honest when you're giving your vote. Don't play favorites & persuade others to do the same. Check every layout & give a deserving vote. This also means that you shouldn't attempt telling your friends to give you a higher vote.
Any violation of the above notice results to the member getting penalized and rendered unable to participate.
Remember this is all for fun & this does not mean any one is better than someone else!

And now on to the prizes revelation:
1st place: 2000 credits + custom title + custom profile picture & signature of their choice by an editor
2nd place: 1000 credits + custom title + custom profile picture OR signature of their choice by an editor
3rd place: 500 credits + custom title

Have fun! May the odds be ever in your favor ๐Ÿ˜‚. Follow the rules, have fun, and vote fairly! See you on the 6th :D

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! โœจ

Important Dates to keep in mind:
February 6th- The thread to enter and participate in the contest goes up.
February 13th- The voting will end.
February 14th- VALENTINE'S DAY, and the Winners go up!
omg i wanna do this!! but i have a question, is it ok if i add some birthday elements to my layout since my birthday is on valentineโ€™s day?

crapplesauce

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Would per say a kiss be innapropriate for like in a pfp or sig?

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Does it have to be one uniform theme? Like my about and sign should have image from the same group/show.

L

Love_alize071313

Does it have to be one uniform theme? Like my about and sign should have image from the same group/show.
Your layout is completely up to you. If it doesnt break any of the forum rules or any rules stated above its okay.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
do we have to enter 0-0 i kinda gave up on making mine valentines day themed loooool
No, you donโ€™t have to enter if you donโ€™t want too