๐“ฒ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ~ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Hello, my lovelies~! It's been a while since I've done a tarot reading, but I've been focusing on school and other personal projects. I hope you're not mad at me ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Today's tarot reading is one that somebody (I forget who ;-; ) requested, which is the fate of the boy group iKon. I don't know anything about this group and I've only listened to a few songs, so this could be interesting~!

The only information that I have gathered from them is that the group has 6 members and 1 former member, so how I want to try this out is to pull one (or more, whatever comes out) card for each member, then pull three cards for the group as a whole. I'm so excited~!

I'm also not going to pull them for specific members, I'm just going to relay the messages and see what comes up. I don't know any of their names, either, so... yeah, totally blind reading!

Please note that tarot readings are generally for entertainment purposes, and they work by reading the current energies. That being said, energies can change and so can fates, so not everything is completely set in stone.

Lessgedit~!

Holy Hell. Um. I'm just gonna say right off the bat, two of these members had a whole ass novel come out as their cards, so a couple of them are going through some shit. Let's get into the nitty-gritty tho.

Member #1: The World [completion, integration, accomplishment, travel]
For this first member that came out, I feel like they're going to have the luckiest outcome. Right away, I'm sensing a solo career going right for them, to the point where they don't have time to focus on iKon anymore, but that's okay because the solo career will bring them more wealth and fame than iKon ever did. This is going to be the utmost breakthrough for this member.
{by the way, the messages that were coming through for this person were using they/them pronouns as opposed to others where the messages came with he/him pronouns. I'm not sure if that's a significant detail or not.}

Member #2: Queen of Cups [compassionate, caring, emotionally stable, intuitive, in flow]
Ten of Wands [burden, extra responsibility, hard work, completion]
Four of Cups [meditation, contemplation, apathy, reevaluation]
For this member, I feel like he's going to find love in his life romantically and it's going to be difficult for him to balance work and love. He's going to have to choose between his career and his relationship, and it's going to be a decision that weighs heavily on his mind for a very long time, and it will eventually bleed through into the public eye when it's too late.

Member #3: Three of Wands [progress, expansion, foresight, overseas opportunities]
Queen of Wands [courage, confidence, independence, social butterfly, determination]
This member is smart about his career decisions. Like, really smart. I can see him mulling over every Instagram post he makes and every facial expression he makes while live. He even makes decisions in his private life based on what he doesn't want the public to know. However, I feel like he's going to be too reserved and therefore be disconnected from his fans and the like.

Okay, this one is a whole story, so I hope you're ready.
Member #4: Ten of Pentacles [wealth, financial security, family, long-term success, contribution]
The Emperor in reverse [domination, excessive control, lack of discipline, inflexibility]
Three of Pentacles [teamwork, collaboration, learning, implementation]
Six of Cups [revisiting the past, childhood memories, innocence, joy]
Two of Wands [future planning, progress, decisions, discovery]
Seven of Pentacles in reverse [lack of long-term vision, limited success or reward]
Okay, I think I can see the story here. I think that, when this member joined iKon, he(they?) felt a sense of empowerment from being in a group. He felt like he ruled over everything and he loved the power he felt. However, I feel like as he grew up around his members, he learned to mature and was able to think back on how he was back when he first started and regrets how he acted. I think that he's going to be planning ahead for the future a little bit, but he's not going to take in all the possible factors that could happen and he'll feel unprepared for something.

Member #5: Two of Cups [unified love, partnership, mutual attraction]
I think this member loves someone he can't have. I don't want to be the one to out this person, but I have a strong feeling he wants to date a fellow member. He's never going to tell anyone, however, and he's going to let this eat at him alive until he eventually pushes away his crush and self isolates. Even though he does this, he won't realize that the feelings are mutual. However, I am sensing that his isolation is only temporary and he'll soon realize his feelings are returned. What happens from here, I won't tap into because I feel like that's too private and I shouldn't be the one knowing about that...

Okay, so if I said Member #4 was a story, this one is a whole fucking novel, so...
Member #6: Five of Swords in reverse [reconciliation, making amend, past resentment]
The Hanged Man in reverse [delays, resistance, stalling, indecision]
Eight of Swords [negative thoughts, self-imposed restriction, imprisonment, victim mentality]
The Wheel of Fortune [good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point]
Six of Wands in reverse [private achievement, personal definition of success]
Page of Swords in reverse [newly-formed ideas, redirecting energy, self-limiting beliefs, a spiritual path]
Ace of Cups [love, new relationships, compassion, creativity]
Five of Wands [conflict, disagreements, competition, tension, diversity]
King of Wands [natural-born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honor]
Judgement [judgment, rebirth, inner calling, absolution]
King of Cups in reverse [self-compassion, inner feelings, moodiness, emotionally manipulative]
The Lovers [love, harmony, relationships, values alignment, choices]
Holy fuck.
I honestly feel emotionally drained trying to read this person's energies. I'm, like, getting physically tired. This member definitely has a lot on his plate. I sense a lot of inner turmoil, a lot of backtracking, a lot of self doubt, and none of it stems from a good place. He's having to balance a lot, and in the future he'll find that he becomes abusive in his relationships and loses sight of his values. I feel really bad for this man, and I hope he learns to change himself so that he doesn't become this.

iKon: Six of Pentacles [giving, receiving, sharing wealth, generosity, charity]
The Fool [beginnings, innocence, spontaniety, a free spirit]
The Star in reverse [lack of faith, despair, self-trust, disconnection]
Nine of Pentacles in reverse [self-development, perfectionism, misdirected activity]
Ten of Cups in reverse [disconnection, misaligned values, struggling relationships]
The Tower [sudden change, upheaval, chaos, revelation, awakening]
King of Pentacles [wealth, business, leadership, security, discipline, abundance]
I'm sensing a scandal in the near future. I feel like iKon is going to be under some bad lighting, and they're going to be painted as the bad guy even though they're innocent. There will be falsified evidence of their "wrongdoing" and they will almost lose their jobs. However, eventually, their name will be cleared, and they'll be faced with more wealth than they will know what to do with as well as take steps to prevent this from happening again in the future. I'm also sensing an argument or something similar between the members for a hot minute.

I hope this cleared some suspicions for you guys, and please remember to love yourself, stay hydrated, and stay safe.
Blessed be~!

Last edited:
If you guys have a special request for a tarot reading you want me to do, feel free to post bellow~! I have quite a list already, though, so it might take me a while to get to yours~

Yes, thank you.
No problem~!

I'm curious, did the member/group readings make sense for them? Since I'm not familiar with iKon at all, I have basically no way of knowing if this reading resonates with them or not :/ or which "member card" was for which member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
No problem~!

I'm curious, did the member/group readings make sense for them? Since I'm not familiar with iKon at all, I have basically no way of knowing if this reading resonates with them or not :/ or which "member card" was for which member
A couple of them did, yes, at least in my opinion. I am trying to place which member goes with which reading now :) but I do appreciate you doing this

A couple of them did, yes, at least in my opinion. I am trying to place which member goes with which reading now :) but I do appreciate you doing this
It really wasn't a problem at all uwu I'm glad that this could bring you some insight~

oh can u do bts or nct dream?
I can do both~! (not in the same thread but I can do readings for both groups!)

What kind of readings did you have in mind?