๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ [Seongjoong Fanfic]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
TW: Major Character Death

Author Notes:
Hi! This is my first fanfic ever, and it probably sucks because my writing skills are trash, but either way, I hope you enjoy it! Should I continue this same fanfic and write more chapters? I have more ideas to develop. This can also remain a oneshot if it's better like that. What do you think? Whoever reads this, pleas

Iz*Grass

Author
The impact was sudden. He saw everything, the misfigured car, the spurt of blood, the desperate cries of help, muffled by pain. He wanted to cry out, to say something, anything. Yet nothing would come out of his mouth. The pain and desperation were too much, too overwhelming.

But then he saw him. Seonghwa. And he tried, he really tried to hold on, to hold on for his best friend, for his first love, for the one who had always been there. Yet Death's grasp on him was too strong.

For a moment, he caught a glimpse at Seonghwaโ€™s face through the blurred edges of his vision, eyes shaking and tears falling. He felt a twist of regret and frustration at the deep anguish present on Seonghwaโ€™s face. He wanted to reach out, to comfort his lover, to say it was okay.

But it wasnโ€™t.

And then it all went black.

It was a good day, one of the most pleasant days of spring. The sun shone brightly and the clouds were light. Coupled with the manicured gardens and the freshly painted fence, it was a picturesque life, Seonghwa thought to himself. And it was.

Hongjoong waved from the window, lively stars sparkling in his eyes. Blowing a kiss to his boyfriend, Seonghwa left for work with a clear head, a fresh cup of coffee, and energy from being with Hongjoong.

At the office, Seonghwa tried to hide his loving smile at thinking about his boyfriend at home from his coworkers, but Yunho, his colleague who sat right next to him, immediately saw through his futile attempts and groaned.

โ€œ โ€˜Hwa, when will you and Hongjoong get out of the honeymoon phase? Itโ€™s literally been 3 years since you guys started dating,โ€ Yunho complained.

โ€œShush! Go back to your work. Donโ€™t you have that report to hand in to Mr.Kang today anyways?โ€ Seonghwa swatted Yunho away from his workspace.

โ€œOh shit, you're right! Better get to work then,โ€ Yunho winked at Seonghwa while he just rolled his eyes in response.

Right on cue, he received a phone call from โ€œ~Baby~โ€ at exactly 5 pm. With the same fond expression, Seonghwa immediately picked up.

โ€œHey joongie~โ€ he teased.

โ€œStop it! You better come pick me up soon or else San is going to make me pay for our ice cream,โ€ Hongjoong said in a bratty but affectionate tone.

โ€œSure, Iโ€™ll be right there,โ€ Seonghwa replied, โ€œLove you.โ€

โ€œLove you too.โ€

Seonghwa quickly left the office, feeling energized once again from the thought of seeing his lover. Within 10 minutes he was in Sanโ€™s neighborhood, where Hongjoong would go to paint when he wasnโ€™t writing songs. The neighborhood was one with more personality, some houses painted bold golds and blacks and reds, giving each one a bright signature silhouette against the blue sky. Seonghwa stepped up the cobblestone path to Sanโ€™s house, a navy blue two-story house, and rang the doorbell, admiring the way the white eaves contrasted against the dark paint.

His lazy train of thoughts were interrupted by the sudden head that popped out of the door frame.

โ€œHi Seonghwa!โ€ San greeted.

He lifted his hand in a small wave, โ€œWhereโ€™s Hongjoong?โ€ he craned his neck to look behind San.

โ€œIโ€™m here, Iโ€™m here!โ€ Hongjoong grinned, appearing from a side room of the house, carrying several big canvases. His eyes glinted like the path of stars in the night.

โ€œLet me help with that,โ€ Seonghwa reached out for the paintings.

โ€œNuh-uh. No touchy,โ€ Hongjoong twirled around, dodging Seonghwaโ€™s reaching hands.

โ€œFine,โ€ he pouted.

Hongjoong laughed, and together they walked back to the car, ready to return home.

On the car, Seonghwa kept insisting on playing the classical music radio station.

โ€œNo, today we get to listen to Twice,โ€ Hongjoong whined, and switched the radio to the K-pop one.

โ€œHey!โ€ Seonghwa said, much less annoyed than he really appeared.

Hongjoong smirked, and Seonghwa felt his heart melt again. He didnโ€™t see it until it was too late.

โ€œ โ€˜Hwa, look out!โ€ Hongjoong shrieked.

A truck had veered off of its lane, careening towards their car with frightening speed. Even with Seonghwa trying as hard as he could to turn the car out of the path of the truck, there was no time, it was already upon them, a towering vehicle promising danger, and the biting jaws of fear tore at Seonghwa all of a sudden.

Before he had time to react further, the truck crashed into them, crushing the metal and throwing both vehicles clean off of the road. Seonghwa felt jarring pain as he was thrown about the car and when it hit the ground with a disgusting crunch and thud. The first thought in his mind was of Hongjoong. He turned to the side, where Hongjoong should have been sitting...and saw a mess of blood.

Panicking, Seonghwa frantically carried Hongjoong outside of the car, gently laying him down on the ground.

โ€œJoong, Hongjoong, stay with me, stay with me!โ€ Seonghwa sobbed.

Hongjoongโ€™s eyes were unfocused, his head coated with a slick red. As Seonghwa knelt by Hongjoongโ€™s side, he heard the other cars around the accident site slow down and stop. He heard the screaming in the background, distressed and surprised. They all faded into the background, as Seonghwa knelt, with his lover dying in his arms.

He could see it. He could see the stars in Hongjoongโ€™s eyes fade away, one by one.

And then he saw a flash. A small flash of life in his eyes, and he truly believed. He truly thought. That Hongjoong could live again. In that one moment.

Then the moment passed.

And the last of the stars faded, leaving empty eyes, and a lifeless body in Seonghwaโ€™s shaking arms.

It was when he felt the tears, raw and hot against his skin. He didnโ€™t remember crying.

It was when he felt the blood. It was thick over his hands and over his Hongjoong. Hongjoong didnโ€™t deserve to look like this, covered in gruesome red, eyes empty and starless.

It was when he felt the numbness.

The hole in his heart that Hongjoong had filled, it was now empty. And he was empty now too.

It had come. The night where his stars had faded away.

The night had become starless.

Gwacekpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
Ningning
The impact was sudden. He saw everything, the misfigured car, the spurt of blood, the desperate cries of help, muffled by pain. He wanted to cry out, to say something, anything. Yet nothing would come out of his mouth. The pain and desperation were too much, too overwhelming.

But then he saw him. Seonghwa. And he tried, he really tried to hold on, to hold on for his best friend, for his first love, for the one who had always been there. Yet Death's grasp on him was too strong.

For a moment, he caught a glimpse at Seonghwaโ€™s face through the blurred edges of his vision, eyes shaking and tears falling. He felt a twist of regret and frustration at the deep anguish present on Seonghwaโ€™s face. He wanted to reach out, to comfort his lover, to say it was okay.

But it wasnโ€™t.

And then it all went black.

It was a good day, one of the most pleasant days of spring. The sun shone brightly and the clouds were light. Coupled with the manicured gardens and the freshly painted fence, it was a picturesque life, Seonghwa thought to himself. And it was.

Hongjoong waved from the window, lively stars sparkling in his eyes. Blowing a kiss to his boyfriend, Seonghwa left for work with a clear head, a fresh cup of coffee, and energy from being with Hongjoong.

At the office, Seonghwa tried to hide his loving smile at thinking about his boyfriend at home from his coworkers, but Yunho, his colleague who sat right next to him, immediately saw through his futile attempts and groaned.

โ€œ โ€˜Hwa, when will you and Hongjoong get out of the honeymoon phase? Itโ€™s literally been 3 years since you guys started dating,โ€ Yunho complained.

โ€œShush! Go back to your work. Donโ€™t you have that report to hand in to Mr.Kang today anyways?โ€ Seonghwa swatted Yunho away from his workspace.

โ€œOh shit, you're right! Better get to work then,โ€ Yunho winked at Seonghwa while he just rolled his eyes in response.

Right on cue, he received a phone call from โ€œ~Baby~โ€ at exactly 5 pm. With the same fond expression, Seonghwa immediately picked up.

โ€œHey joongie~โ€ he teased.

โ€œStop it! You better come pick me up soon or else San is going to make me pay for our ice cream,โ€ Hongjoong said in a bratty but affectionate tone.

โ€œSure, Iโ€™ll be right there,โ€ Seonghwa replied, โ€œLove you.โ€

โ€œLove you too.โ€

Seonghwa quickly left the office, feeling energized once again from the thought of seeing his lover. Within 10 minutes he was in Sanโ€™s neighborhood, where Hongjoong would go to paint when he wasnโ€™t writing songs. The neighborhood was one with more personality, some houses painted bold golds and blacks and reds, giving each one a bright signature silhouette against the blue sky. Seonghwa stepped up the cobblestone path to Sanโ€™s house, a navy blue two-story house, and rang the doorbell, admiring the way the white eaves contrasted against the dark paint.

His lazy train of thoughts were interrupted by the sudden head that popped out of the door frame.

โ€œHi Seonghwa!โ€ San greeted.

He lifted his hand in a small wave, โ€œWhereโ€™s Hongjoong?โ€ he craned his neck to look behind San.

โ€œIโ€™m here, Iโ€™m here!โ€ Hongjoong grinned, appearing from a side room of the house, carrying several big canvases. His eyes glinted like the path of stars in the night.

โ€œLet me help with that,โ€ Seonghwa reached out for the paintings.

โ€œNuh-uh. No touchy,โ€ Hongjoong twirled around, dodging Seonghwaโ€™s reaching hands.

โ€œFine,โ€ he pouted.

Hongjoong laughed, and together they walked back to the car, ready to return home.

On the car, Seonghwa kept insisting on playing the classical music radio station.

โ€œNo, today we get to listen to Twice,โ€ Hongjoong whined, and switched the radio to the K-pop one.

โ€œHey!โ€ Seonghwa said, much less annoyed than he really appeared.

Hongjoong smirked, and Seonghwa felt his heart melt again. He didnโ€™t see it until it was too late.

โ€œ โ€˜Hwa, look out!โ€ Hongjoong shrieked.

A truck had veered off of its lane, careening towards their car with frightening speed. Even with Seonghwa trying as hard as he could to turn the car out of the path of the truck, there was no time, it was already upon them, a towering vehicle promising danger, and the biting jaws of fear tore at Seonghwa all of a sudden.

Before he had time to react further, the truck crashed into them, crushing the metal and throwing both vehicles clean off of the road. Seonghwa felt jarring pain as he was thrown about the car and when it hit the ground with a disgusting crunch and thud. The first thought in his mind was of Hongjoong. He turned to the side, where Hongjoong should have been sitting...and saw a mess of blood.

Panicking, Seonghwa frantically carried Hongjoong outside of the car, gently laying him down on the ground.

โ€œJoong, Hongjoong, stay with me, stay with me!โ€ Seonghwa sobbed.

Hongjoongโ€™s eyes were unfocused, his head coated with a slick red. As Seonghwa knelt by Hongjoongโ€™s side, he heard the other cars around the accident site slow down and stop. He heard the screaming in the background, distressed and surprised. They all faded into the background, as Seonghwa knelt, with his lover dying in his arms.

He could see it. He could see the stars in Hongjoongโ€™s eyes fade away, one by one.

And then he saw a flash. A small flash of life in his eyes, and he truly believed. He truly thought. That Hongjoong could live again. In that one moment.

Then the moment passed.

And the last of the stars faded, leaving empty eyes, and a lifeless body in Seonghwaโ€™s shaking arms.

It was when he felt the tears, raw and hot against his skin. He didnโ€™t remember crying.

It was when he felt the blood. It was thick over his hands and over his Hongjoong. Hongjoong didnโ€™t deserve to look like this, covered in gruesome red, eyes empty and starless.

It was when he felt the numbness.

The hole in his heart that Hongjoong had filled, it was now empty. And he was empty now too.

It had come. The night where his stars had faded away.

The night had become starless.
This is so good- I think I almost cried-

Iz*Grass

Author