"๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง" ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ - (๐’ˆ)๐’Š-๐’…๐’๐’†

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ'๐ฌ #๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
"๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ" -๐ฒ.๐ฌ
"๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ" -๐ฌ.๐ฌ
tenor.gif

Shuhua and Soojin have been together in secret ever since the "Uh-Oh" era, the other girls kept it a secret and all was well for the couple. Well until the company had received a photo of the two on a date from an unknown person. The girls tried to deny it but it was already too late, after the meeting Soojin had ran out and went to a park. Shuhua had followed her like she always had.

๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, ๐’Š ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’†

The bright red moon was shining on the couple, Shuhua panted behind her lover as she had stopped. The younger girl had looked up and saw Soojin look at the bright moon and sighed as she approached her.

๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”, ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†

"Why did you follow me, Shuhua?"

"Because I love you, Soojin"

๐’…๐’ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‰, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’

Soojin chuckled at the younger's cheesy response and turned around, revealing her tear stained smile and her eyes filled with only sorrow and despair. Shuhua wanted to kiss her lovers cheeks but knew it wasn't the time to do so.

๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ

"You know that I have to be with Hui from Pentagon or they'll kick me out.. right shu?"

Shuhua stayed silent and gave a little nod, her smile bright but it never reaching her eyes. She knew that Soojin would pick the group over her lover which she came to terms with and accepted their broken fate.

๐’…๐’ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‰, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’, ๐’”๐’ ๐’Š ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•

"I'm sorry it turned out this way, you understand right? I need to do this for us Jagiya"

'Stop lying to me and yourself..' Shuhua thought to herself but never said those words out loud, she nodded and was shocked when her lover placed a kiss to her cheek and left.

"๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†" Shuhua said softly to herself as Soojin had left, tears had finally came out of her brown eyes and a sob was let out. The pain was too much and all she wanted was to be in the darkness.

๐’”๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”, ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†