๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ : ๐ฒ(๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ) ๐๐„๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  [๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
image.png

Hello everyone, please welcome the debut of HUNTER, with his first mini album : y(our) BEginning.

~ PATHWAY ENTERTAINMENT

Iz*Grass

Author
HUNTER_1.png

btw I took this from ATEEZ so there's that โ™ก

Iz*Grass

Author
ALBUM RELEASE:
full_album_setup.png

PRE-ORDER HERE:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Iz*Grass

Author

Iz*Grass

Author
y(our) BEginning
CONCEPT EXPLANATION:

Hello everyone. Here's the concept explanation for Hunter and y(our) BEginning. Remember, this is very much subject to change because probably in two days I'll hate this concept and change it. Rather than a story-based concept with complex lore, I chose an abstract, idea-based concept that will sustain through Hunter's main releases.

Hunter's concept revolves around interconnection through music and different mediums of art. Through the music and artistic expression/feeling present, Hunter takes his audience (you), on a journey of discovering the magic of this interconnection through music. "y(our) BEginning" signifies the start of this journey, with an emphasis on "your" referring to the audience and to the "other" he is talking to, but also an "(our)" is there because they are together. The conceptual song of this album: Losing Game, uses a piano as a motif, highlighting the second part of the concept: music and artistic expression.

I hope you look forward to Hunter's future activities.

stolen from @vivianna because she did it and I saw it so now here we are