๐†๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you like Gummi>

• Total voters

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐•Ž ๐•– ๐• ๐•” ๐•  ๐•ž ๐•– ๐•ฅ ๐•  ๐•ฅ ๐•™ ๐•– ๐•  ๐•— ๐•— ๐•š ๐•” ๐•š ๐•’ ๐• ๐”พ ๐•ฆ ๐•ž ๐•ž ๐•š ๐•š ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•ฆ ๐•” ๐•ฅ ๐•š ๐•  ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•’ ๐••

๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผ

๏ผ‘๏ผŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…

๏ผ’๏ผŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ

๏ผ“๏ผŽ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ผ

๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™! ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž!​

Last edited:

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ! ๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง!

B8qEeFFMJMsSpruJIB8sUd7IffGD_193b9A3cLCBhIOnSElsPpfGeLH_6H-ewOhpqGF4hSzaWDIWMbdGpcEJ-YtFRQj1RFJ0m5SfjnUF3sWqpQAbzDc13BdKL-Hvj06VfI0xSfx1JtFQRSRABybsRZZyyVUR-DxY3nRrT5cnBcG4aWGuYbeSj0r2OD2PhA

Gummi Fandom Name: Bears
Gummi Fandom Color: Light Purple

Gummi Official Media:
Instagram: @immug
Official Twitter: @Gummi.Bears
Private Twitter: Mimi
VLive: gummi
Official TikTok: gummioffical
Private TikTok: gguummii
YouTube: Gummi Official

Stage Name: Gummi
Birth Name: Song Gu-mi
Nicknames: Gums, Bun Bun, Kitty, Mi Mi
Birthday: August 21, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3ยพ in)
Weight: 43 kg
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ENFP T
Representative Emoji: ๐Ÿ„

Gummi Facts:
--She gave up on debuting but decided to give it one more chance
โ€“ She was a Trainee at JYP for 3 years but left after almost giving up
โ€“ Her older Sister is Sana from Twice they are very close
-- She is seen hanging out with Twice a lot
-- She has a 2 cats and 1 bunny and a dog
-- She is really good friend with Wonyoung and Yujin from Ive and Chaeryoung and Ryujin from Itzy
-- Her friends describe her as dramatic
-- She has a very childish personality so many of her childhood friends had doubted she would be able to debut

-- Her mom didn't want her to debut after she quit JYPE so she secretly auditioned for Dreamers Entertainment
-- Her mom and Sister are very proud of her progress now
--She had decided she wanted to be a singer when she was in 3rd grade
-- She dreams of becoming an actress
-- Gummi's favorite food is any sort of bread
-- She lives with her mom and sisters
-- Her mom and dad divorced when she was in third grade
-- Her dad is very proud of where she is now
-- Her lucky number is 13
-- Her favorite song is Perfect world by Twice

-- Her family owns a small restaurant in Busan where she used to work at

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™—๐™ช๐™ข ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ?

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™ถ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐š’ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ-๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š…๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ! ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š– ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š” ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
๐™‚๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž'๐™จ ๐™‘๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ 5 ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
[VLive Starts in 3 2 1]

Gummi
: Hey everybody! Welcome to my first VLive! Sorry I donโ€™t have a greeting yet but that should be coming soon. Wait! Iโ€™ll be right back

[Gummi leaves the camera view for a moment]

Gummi: Ok Iโ€™m back and I bought someone with me!

???: meoww

Gummi: Everyone, I want you to meet Sammie. I just got him last month. Isnโ€™t he adorable

Sammie: MREOWWW

[Sammie jumps out of Gummiโ€™s arms and onto the floor]

Gummi: Hey Sammie! Come back. Sorry heโ€™s not completely used to me yet. Hmm Let's look at some of the comments

mokkkaa: Howโ€™d you get so pretty

Gummi: Awee Thank you! Hmmm Oh, I eat Kylie Jenner Cosmetics! ^^. But in all seriousness, I just eat a healthy amount of food and exercise a lot! But I never push myself!

Gummi: Hey Iโ€™ll be right back Iโ€™m a little hungry Iโ€™m going to get some ramyeon!

[Gummi leaves the screen for about five minutes stuggles and cats meowing very loud can be heard]

Gummi: Iโ€™m Back! Letโ€™s read some more comments!

Sujeong111: Are you by any chance friends with members of DAZZZLE? Have you ever felt like giving up? If so what made you not give up on your dreams?

Gummi: Of course! Iโ€™m really good friends with everyone in DAZZZLE but my best friends are Ko and Li Li! Next Question! Have I ever felt like giving up? Honestly yea, when I was younger I was in the survival show SIXTEEN but I was the first one to leave. But my amazing friends and sisters encouraged me to try again! So after a long Hiatus and a lot of hard work I auditioned for Dreamers Entertainment with Li Li and another friend. My other friend didnโ€™t make the cut but now sheโ€™s a very successful actress. But I felt like something was calling me to Dreamers Entertainment. I donโ€™t know what was calling me, maybe the name or all the awesome groups under the entertainment but it was the best decision I had ever made! Wow! That was a mouth full. But thanks for that! Ok Next comment!

Jia_official : How do you feel about debuting?

Gummi: OH MY GOD!! Are you the real Jia? OMG I AM SUCH A BIG FAN! OMG GIVE ME A MOMENT

[Gummi inhales and exhales]

Gummi: Ok so Iโ€™m really excited for my debut. But to be honest Iโ€™m really nervous.. As excited as I am, I'm scaredโ€ฆ what if something happens and I donโ€™t get to properly debut.. Iโ€™ve heard stories about groups that made awesome music but that wasn't enough. Iโ€™m really scared but Iโ€™m going to try my very best! Next question!!

okxjiuchfbjasdfgnh: WHATS UR FAV COLORr

Gummi: HmmmI think itโ€™s light pink and light purple! It changes a lot. Next question

Lalovely: What inspired you to take on the career of a K-pop idol? Does it ever get lonely as a soloist? Do you like gummy bears? <3

Gummi: Well I knew I wanted to chase a career in music so when my sister Sana said she wanted to audition for JYPE, I followed! We both made it in but I got disqualified in SIXTEEN. But I think it was for the better! If I hadnโ€™t gotten disqualified I would have still been in JYPE. And if I hadnโ€™t bombed SIXTEEN I wouldnโ€™t be with you guys. And yes it does get kinda lonely as a soloist because I donโ€™t get to joke around during rehearsals with anyone. But I at least have you guys to cheer me on! And of course I love Gummy bears, they are my favorite candy! Especially the sour kind!

Gumgoum: how long have you been working on this for?

Gummi: Hmmm well Iโ€™ve been a trainee for about 6 years. 2 at JYPE and 4 here at DREAMERS. And Iโ€™ve been working on my debut for about hmmm half a year?

[Alarm Rings]

Gummi: Hmm? Hey Google Stop! Well I have to go to the recording studio!I'll see you later Bearies!. Bye-bye!

[Vlive ends]