{๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sooshijihoozi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
Kim Gunhak falls in love with his closest friend, Son Dongju, although the latter already loves someone else. One day, he discovered that falling in love has a serious consequence as he's struck with the curse of a rare disease, known as the Hanahaki disease.

Gunhak has two choices; He can either forget the romantic feelings he harbours or he can leave with the cherised memories forever remembered.

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข Cover page โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ

I'll be posting a chapter everyday (or once every two days depending on my schedule)

~๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿท~
Kim Gunhak (also known as Leedo by his friends) walked to the park, finding his friends, who were planning a picnic for his birthday, which is today. He felt excited but also nervous at the same time. The closest friend he had is Son Dongju, in which he harboured feelings for despite knowing that the latter already had a girlfriend.

Soon he reached to where his friends are waiting to see his friends' bright smiling faces and a birthday cake awaiting for him.

"Happy Birthday Leedo!" The five boys yelled out as soon as the former stepped in the picnic mat. Gunhak smiled as he took a good look at the birthday cake.

The six boys has been together for a long time and had a strong bond in which no one could ever break.

Gunhak silently made a wish before blowing out the candles on the cake. The five cheered. "Hyung, what was your wish?" Keonhee asked, smiling. "Well...um...I wished for a love live with memories that I'll cherish with someone... " Gunhak answered hesitantly; he is known to be shy when sharing his thoughts.

"Who is it?" Youngjo asked, smirking. Gunhak gave him a look, causing his smirk to fade. "Sorry!" he said regretfully. "It's someone but you'll never know!" Gunhak said to the five boys, smiling and winking at them.

Everyone then went on enjoying the picnic and as that happened, a girl approached the six boys. "Hey Dongju!" she said him, as he reached out for a hug. Dongju smiled as he held his hands wide for his girlfriend. As the couple went on with their romantic antics, a loud cough interrupted them.

"Leedo, what's wrong?" Seoho asked as he walked to him. "Did you choke while eating your cake?" The others, including Dongju and his girlfriend, walked to him to see him cough non-stop. He then stood up

"I'm sorry, I have to go." Gunhak told them, with his voice raspy from the object stuck in his throat. He then ran away to his home, continuously coughing.

"Leedo, wait!" Hwanwoong called up to him as he tried to catch up to his friend when Youngjo stopped him. "Woongie, he's fine. Just let him be." the latter told him.

~๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ~
Gunhak stopped at the bench to try to get out whatever was making him cough. Soon spat out an object that was in his mouth. That object was a small petal of a white rose.

That's weird. I didn't eat any flowers. What else happened? Am I even dreaming?? He thought to himself with feelings of disbelief and confusion.

He then continued his way to his house hoping that the thoughts of what happened will go away.

The next morning, Gunhak woke up from his phone ringing. He woke up, tired from lack of sleep due to his lingering thoughts from yesterday, to pick up his phone. It was a text from Youngjo. It read:

"What happened yesterday? You didn't look comfortable since the girl came."

"Hyung. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Gunhak texted back. Since he couldn't sleep,he woke up to change to his school uniform.

He went out of the front door where his friends and Dongju's girlfriend are patiently waiting.

"Hey guys. Sorry that I kept you waiting." He greeted them with a warm smile though his heart was heavy.

"Oh hey hyung. Let's head to school before we're late." Keonhee replied, smiling brightly.

While on the way, Dongju and his girlfriend were holding hands and laughing happily with their smiles plastered to their faces and eyes locked on to each other; both were heard saying things like "I love you" and "you're my sweet honey Dongju". Gunhak was behind them, hearing and seeing everything in front of him; he was breathing heavily and his eyes were filled with pain.

His heart began to sink and his hands began to shake as he watched Dongju wrap his arms around his girlfriend. Soon he began to rapidly breathe. The same feeling came back. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Hwanwoong asked him. "I'm fine Woongie, don't worry about me." he told the short boy, but his voice is barely audible.

As soon as the seven reached their school, Gunhak rushed to the bathroom; his kneeled down coughing with tears about to fall out. Soon, a few petals fell out of his mouth.

He then heard footsteps enter the bathroom; fearing that someone will know, he began to panic and pick up the petals he coughed out but a hand picked up one of the flower petals. Gunhak looked up to see Youngjo.

"H-hyung?? What are you doing here?" He asked the latter in shock.

~๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿน~
(coming soon)​

Last edited:

Stay_Atiny_Moonbebe

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Zero: Fever Part.2
Lightiny
Wow, I-
I don't know how to say, except that this is good and I love it. It is a little sad that it ended at chapter 2