GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

☆✼━━━━━━━━━━✼☆。

Super M is a group that is made up from

SHINee - Taemin

EXO - Kai and Baekhyun

NCT - Taeyong, Mark,Ten, and Lucas

And this is a thread dedicated for their fans!

Rules

- Don't bash each other or the idols, keep this thread respectful

- Have fun :
<

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★☆。

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
You beat me to it, I just got the notification for it and and was like we already know about super junior m. Why are they in the news?

B

blink

You beat me to it, I just got the notification for it and and was like we already know about super junior m. Why are they in the news?
Super M is SMs new boy group. Many people think this is a method to get them into the western market. But I'm not sure.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Super M is SMs new boy group. Many people think this is a method to get them into the western market. But I'm not sure.
I know, I just read it as super junior m real fast. I don’t really know how I feel about this group. Honestly this dance line is SUPERIOR!

B

blink

I know, I just read it as super junior m real fast. I don’t really know how I feel about this group. Honestly this dance line is SUPERIOR!
Lmao, don't worry I did too at first glance xD

I have to agree on that, they have Taemin, Ten, Taeyong.... the power though... But I'm kinda divided into this group. There would be quite a lot of solo stans and such...

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Lmao, don't worry I did too at first glance xD

I have to agree on that, they have Taemin, Ten, Taeyong.... the power though... But I'm kinda divided into this group. There would be quite a lot of solo stans and such...
True that’s what I was thinking at first. Btdubs you left out Kai

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
I'm divide in this and well
On one hand I think this a very powerful group and the members are really popular and includes some of my favourites.
On the other hand I dont get why Lee Soo Man hasn't made a completely new group or why this isnt a project group just because he wants them to make more than one song!
( even though IOI, Wanna One and IZ*ONE are projects grouos and have made more than 1 song)
I dont get how they could be in two groups at once I am worried that they will be overworked or this group wont make that many songs and possibly Shinee/Taemin, EXO and NCT will also make less songs.
I really like the lineup though and I almost wish this group had debuted instead of Taimin in Shinee, EXO - Kai and Bakhyun and NCT/WayV - Taeyong, Ten, Lucas and Mark hadn't debuted in their other groups.

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I'm divide in this and well
On one hand I think this a very powerful group and the members are really popular and includes some of my favourites.
On the other hand I dont get why Lee Soo Man hasn't made a completely new group or why this isnt a project group just because he wants them to make more than one song!
( even though IOI, Wanna One and IZ*ONE are projects grouos and have made more than 1 song)
I dont get how they could be in two groups at once I am worried that they will be overworked or this group wont make that many songs and possibly Shinee/Taemin, EXO and NCT will also make less songs.
I really like the lineup though and I almost wish this group had debuted instead of Taimin in Shinee, EXO - Kai and Bakhyun and NCT/WayV - Taeyong, Ten, Lucas and Mark hadn't debuted in their other groups.
I mean, for Taemin, Baekhyun, and Kai, it sort of makes sense since each of their respective groups are on hold because of military duty so this gives these artists a way to be active without pressuring them to do solo work (especially for Kai who doesn't have an established solo market like Taemin and Baekhyun).
Now as for the NCT members, I'm not so sure if this is the best time for them to be in this group given NCT's current popularity both in Asia and globally. Especially for Mark and Taeyong given they're kind of the faces of NCT, particularly 127. But for Lucas and Ten, this might be a good break from WayV, considering they don't do anything with the other subunits of NCT (minus U who hasn't done much since last year).

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
I mean, for Taemin, Baekhyun, and Kai, it sort of makes sense since each of their respective groups are on hold because of military duty so this gives these artists a way to be active without pressuring them to do solo work (especially for Kai who doesn't have an established solo market like Taemin and Baekhyun).
Now as for the NCT members, I'm not so sure if this is the best time for them to be in this group given NCT's current popularity both in Asia and globally. Especially for Mark and Taeyong given they're kind of the faces of NCT, particularly 127. But for Lucas and Ten, this might be a good break from WayV, considering they don't do anything with the other subunits of NCT (minus U who hasn't done much since last year).
Yes I agree with u

Darxy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Doyoung
Kim Woojin
Seungmin
Vivi
Im happy for Ten and Lucas tbh, hopefully they do well in this group, it should be very interesting seeing all these idols from different groups coming together and making so great music!

L

Love_alize071313

I can't wait for the chaos. And the adorable kong-lish

vixxiah

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Vivi
Yeojin
Ravi
Ten
I really love all the members and the idea of the group grew on me.

On a related note, is anyone thinking of going to their tour? I might go if tickets aren't overly expensive.