안녕하세요 밀 압니다!! ♡

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lpzae

Kpop Amateur
Website
instagram.com
Credits
Hi everyone!:annyeong:
I'm Mil and I've been into kpop for two years now :) I actually discovered it in 2015 but wasn't interested back then (and I regret it sigh). btw stanning idols makes me happy and I'm sure it's the same for you all ^-^
My ultimate group is BTS and it's thanks to them that I discovered this amazing world, I also stan blackpink, got7, twice, exo and nct, but I listen to lot of others groups and soloists, the most underrated too, I just love them all :)
That's all for now bye and let's keep supporting our faves!:hwaiting:

*if you guys have suggestions of idols I should listen to just leave them here and I'll be pleasured to check them out!* :)

Last edited:

Jimblekook

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Seungmin
Lucas
Seungkwan
Hendery
I'm Mil and I've been into kpop for two years now :) I actually discovered it in 2015 but wasn't interested back then (and I regret it sigh). btw stanning idols makes me happy and I'm sure it's the same for you all ^-^
My ultimate group is BTS and it's thanks to them that I discovered this amazing world, I also stan blackpink, got7, twice, exo and nct, but I listen to lot of others groups and soloists, the most underrated too, I just love them all :)

*if you guys have suggestions of idols I should listen to just leave them here and I'll be pleasured to check them out!* :)
do you know Sf9?

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong

Agreed! Maybe look at ATEEZ, Dreamcatcher and Stray Kids!
:omo:

Junnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
welcome to the forum and nice to meet you! I also stan part of the bands you mentioned! :D

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
welcome to the forum!! 🥰 who are your biases in the groups you stan?