ꫝꪮ᭙ ᥴꪖꪀ ꠸ ᥅ꫀρꪖꪗ ꪗꪮꪊ? [Interactive FF] {multiple groups} |🌈|

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Inspired by @Love_alize071313 's interactive ff uwu
ꫝꪮ᭙ ᥴꪖꪀ ꠸ ᥅ꫀρꪖꪗ ꪗꪮꪊ?
Name: Sam
Skin tone: pale as paper
Hair: Shaggy, short, strawberry blonde
Eyes: Hazel, blue-green
Height: short

•.˚⚘ ⋆.*.ゞ•.˚⚘ ⋆.*.ゞ•.˚⚘ ⋆.*.ゞ•.˚⚘ ⋆.*.
Seoul is a beautiful place at sunrise.

Sam walks through the city sidewalks, exploring the unfamiliar place. Most of the street signs are unreadable, but Sam guesses that's what he gets for putting his faith in a passive-agressive green owl to teach him Korean. Nevertheless, he's excited that he has finally moved here. His suitcase is still unpacked in the hotel room he's temporarily renting, but he just couldn't contain his excitement.

Sam lets his mind wander as he continues admiring the scenery. He's gotta get to work on researching as soon as he looses his jet lag. The reason why he moved countries is to pursue his dream as an idol. He knows it's crazy trying to be an idol in a foreign language and country, let alone when your blood line doesn't even show an ounce of the Western world, but his heart knew he had to try, and Sam is never one to go against his intuition.

His train of thought is interrupted when his shoulder bumps with someone else's. He throws a quick but polite "I'm sorry" over his shoulder with a small head bow before returning to his pace.

"Hey, watchit, punk!"

Sam feels a tight grip on his upper arm before he's spun back around, now facing three men easily towering over him. He feels his blood run cold, "I-I'm sorry, really, I should've been watching where I was going and-"

"Shoulda, coulda, woulda, but ye didn't, did ya?"

"I... N-no?"

"Exactly."

Sam's back roughly meets a brick wall and his senses are smothered with dark cloth and bad stench. There's a very subtly thrum of pain blooming from his spine as his brain yells at him in fear.

"This will teach yer to-"

"Hey, what's all this fuss about?"

The three goons look at the source of the deep voice in fear, not wanting a third party intrusion. They immediately scramble over each other, hightailing it out of there.

Sam looks on after them in shock, before being brought back by that same deep voice, "Hey, are you alright?"

Sam looks up at the figure, dressed in a black pullover hoodie and matching face mask. Though he can't see their features, Sam can see genuine kindness and worry in this person's eyes. Sam nods his head, "Y-yeah. Um, I'm fine. Thank you," Sam finished off with a quick bow of appreciation.

The stranger chuckles, "No need to be so formal with me. Take care of yourself, okay?"

Sam nods in agreement, and the man in black turns his back on him, continuing his original path.

Sam stares after him in both shock and guilt. This man was the first person to be nice to him in the new country, and yet Sam wasn't able to return any favors. Sam's intuition is telling him to call out to the retreating figure, but he doesn't want to bother him...

What should he do?
React to interact!!
(😍) Call out to him and offer a repayment!
or
(😲) Leave him be.
Voting has ended.

Last edited:

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Sam truly can't ignore his intuition.

"Uh... H-hey, wait!"

The hooded man stops and turns back to Sam, curiosity evident in his eyes.

"I really am thankful that you stepped in back there, but I feel like I should pay you back..."

The stranger smiles behind his mask and waves a hand in denial, "No, you don't need to do anything. I would've done the same for anyone."

"But I... I'm always one to repay someone for doing me favors, So tell me, please, how can I repay you?"

The stranger sighs and seems to think it over, "...y'know, you can join me for lunch today. I usually go out with a friend or two, so I'd be pretty lonely if you don't show."

Sam blinks and is silent for a while, trying to process some of the unfamiliar words. When his brain finally catches up, Sam's face lights with excitement, "Wait, r-really? I mean, okay!"

The stranger still smiles at Sam as he bounds up to him excitedly, suddenly grateful he decided on a whim to bring his wallet.

"Sorry about that bit of silence, it took me a while to recognize the words," Sam laughs nervously. "I'm still learning Korean, and I admittedly don't know that much conversational words."

"Oh, really? Don't worry, Korean isn't my first language, either, so I understand your struggles," the stranger laughs. Sam's eyes widen, "Really?"

The stranger nods, "So, what's your first language, then?"

"English."

His eyes widen, "Like, actually?! No way, same!" The stranger replies, excitedly.

Sam smiles wide, "No way!!" The two boys laugh at their discovery.

"So, do you wanna switch to English?"

"Hell, yeah," Sam says, in English.

The two boys laugh again, and Sam's finding it hard to ignore the persisting voice in his head that tells him isn't this voice familiar...?

"Good, I don't want my new friend sweating bullets just to talk to me," the stranger says in English, Australian accent evident in his voice.

That's when it hits him.

Lee Felix?! Here?!?!

Sam feels his eyes widen with shock, and looks to the other boy, "We're friends?"

"If you wanna be," he shrugs.

Sam smiles and nods, "Yeah, I'd like that."

Holy shit, I'm friends with Felix... And I'm not even an idol yet!

Sam tries his best to keep his composure, figuring the idol wouldn't appreciate being recognized at the moment. So, he carries on talking with Felix and finds that it's not as much of a chore as he thought it would be. Felix is unsurprisingly easy going and casual to talk to, so Sam easily forgets his popularity status. They went on talking for so long, Sam hardly registered when him and Felix sat in a corner booth of a restaurant, obviously where no one can hear or bother them besides the waiters.

"I realize that we never got around to introducing ourselves," Felix says as they sit down, and Sam has to hold back a knowing smile.

"Ah, yeah, we haven't!" Sam gestures to himself, "My name's Samuel, but my friends just call me Sam, and since you're my friend, you can call me Sam."

Felix laughs with his whole chest, "Sam, huh? Hey, I have another friend named Sam as well."

We been knew, Sam wants to say, but he keeps his composure, anyway. Instead he raises an eyebrow, "Oh, really? Wow, guess my parents weren't that original, then."

Felix giggles and shakes his head, "That's just his English name, so he picked it out himself."

Sam nods in understanding before gesturing to Felix, "And what is your name?"

Felix looks around quickly before leaning forward and lowering his voice, "You wanna know a secret?" Sam nods, and Felix is taking off his face mask, revealing his face. Sam can tell he's waiting for a shocked reaction, but when one never comes, it's Sam's turn to ask, "You wanna know a secret?"

Felix obviously looks puzzled, so Sam continues, "I actually knew pretty much this entire time, but I didn't want you to know that I knew so that you weren't uncomfortable."

Felix's face goes from shocked to grateful before nodding in understanding, "...thank you for that."

Sam nods, "No problem."

At that moment, the waitress comes and takes their orders. They chatter while they wait and even as they eat, never running out of things to talk about. Sam tells Felix his age, some of his childhood stories, and even why he moved to Seoul. Felix takes this all in stride and even gives him some advice and encouraging words. Before they knew it, the check was being handed to them, placed at the center of the table. Sam sees the balance and his eyes bug out. He's grateful that his restaurant has both the Won total and the U.S. Dollar total printed on the receipt, because he might not understand the Korean Won system all that well yet, but he damn well understands $235.97 when he sees it. Luckily for him, his wallet holds a little over $400, so he'd have enough to cover it all. However, the money on him is all he has to live on until he finds a job, and Sam's not keen on blowing over half of his savings on one meal.

But he never goes back on a promise.

What does he do?
React to interact!
((y)) Only pay for your own food, leaving Felix to pay for his own as well.
or
(
:love:) Pay for both plates of food, leaving you with little change to spare.
or
(😲) Wait until Felix reaches for the check, leaving you with a guilty conscience.
Voting has ended.

Last edited:

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I mean, Sam thinks, it is Felix...

Sam, without hesitation, reaches for the check, only for it to be grabbed from under his hand. He looks at Felix, who's now putting a card in the checkbook.

"Um, what are you doing?"

Felix looks up at Sam, unfazed, "Paying for lunch."

"I- D- No, I don't think so, because I'm paying for lunch."

Felix cocks an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?"

"I'm- this is me repaying you, I can't have you paying for my favor."

"Don't worry, Sammy," Felix winks before continuing, "You keeping me company is all the repayment I need."

Sam stares at Felix in absolute shock and amazement, even as the waitress takes the checkbook from them. "I..."

"Like I said before, you don't need to repay me. I was only just doing the right thing. But, y'know, you can never have too many friends, so thank you. For, y'know. Being my friend."

Sam nods, "Uh-huh."

Felix snorts before smiling in adoration, "C'mon, let's get ready to get outta here."

Sam nods again, and they're gathering their stuff. As soon as the waitress hands Felix his card back, they're walking out of the restaurant, just the way they had came. They fall back into an easy conversation, talking about anything and everything, and even sometimes nothing. After a while, Felix stops walking, and they both stand and continue their conversation. In the middle of their conversation, Sam hears a loud laughter that makes him jump in surprise. He looks to his left to see a line of people holding sheets of paper and talking excitedly with themselves. Sam finally looks at his surroundings, and realizes they're at the JYP building, and that's when he pieces two and two together. He looks back at Felix, pointing at the line, "You hiring?"

Felix smirks, raising an eyebrow, "You interested?"

Sam feels a surge of panic rush through him, "Uhhhh, a-haha, well, y'see here, I'm not prepared in the slightest, so that's a no from me, Jimbo."

Felix shrugs, "Shame, cuz today's the last day to audition."

"What?"

Felix nods, "Yup. It's now or never, mate."

Sam looks back at the line. There's only about 15 people left in line, so he doesn't have that much time to think about it.

What should he do?
React to interact!
( :( ) Chicken out because Sam's unprepared. There's bound to be other companies auditioning, right?
or
( 😍 ) Fuck yeah, lessgedit!
Voting has ended.

Last edited:

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
"Yeah, let's do it," Sam says with a determined nod.

Felix pumps his fist in the air, "HELL YEAH!! Quick, I'll show you where the form is!"

Felix rushes Sam to the line and tells him to wait there before swiftly returning with a sheet of paper and a pen. Sam takes them and sets the paper against the wall.

He's suddenly struck with exactly how unprepared his Korean skills are.

"U-umm... F-Felix-ssi?"

"Please, just call me hyung."

"Okay, uh, hyung... Wh-what does this say?" Sam asks as he points to some lettering with his pen. Felix peers over his shoulder and snickers, "Um... Your name?"

Sam clearly has a long ways to go.

With some much needed help from Felix, they manage to fill out the form the best they can in such short notice, Felix having to dodge his face from the other people in line at the same time. By the time they finished, they were one of 3 people in line.

"What do I even do, hyung?" Sam asks as he paces back and forth on the sidewalk. "I don't even have time to warm up! My vocals are gonna be scratchy! My dancing's gonna be stiff! How will I-"

"Sammy, Sammy, relax, please!" Felix interrupts, putting his hands on Sam's shoulders. Sam looks up at Felix before he continues, "You'll be fine. Okay? You're gonna do amazing, and I know you'll do great. I have faith in you, kid."

Sam looks up at the idol in wonder, "...really?"

Felix nods, "Now, let's go, we're next in line."

As Felix leads Sam into the building by the wrist, they hear a faintly familiar voice saying "Okay, that was the last one on the list. Let's wrap this up-"

"JYP-nim!" Felix calls out, waving his free arm around. "I have brought a personal recommendation!"

The manager takes one look at Sam before rolling his eyes, "Really, Yongbok? A white kid?"

Sam fidgets where he stands as Felix defends him, "He's moved all the way from the states to come audition for us! He's taken it upon himself to teach himself Korean and even is a self-taught dancer! Just let him audition, please-"

"If you want a foreign Kpop idol, then take him to SM. I'm not wasting my time-"

"I was a foreigner, remember? I didn't know Korean, either, so why is this any different?"

JYP hesitates, before clearly giving in with an irritated sigh, "Fine, fine. He can audition."

Sam's face lights up as he looks at Felix with gratitude, before taking to the center of the floor and seeing Felix hurry off to the side where he can watch on without being in the way.

"And, what will you be auditioning for today, mister..." he squints at the form, "...Samuel."

Suddenly, Sam's mind goes into a frenzy. He really wants to main in vocals, but he knows his rapping skills are way better, even though he doesn't particularly want to debut as a rapper. It's a simple decision, really, but Sam's an overthinker, so nothing comes easy to him.

What should he do?
React to interact!
( :love: ) Audition with singing; follow his heart!
or
( 😲 ) Audition with rapping; follow his mind!
or
( (y) ) Audition with both; best of both worlds!
Voting has ended.

Last edited:

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
"I-I will be auditioning for both a rapping position and a vocal position, JYP-ssi."

The manager huffs, clearly unamused, "Well, then, you better hurry up, because I'm running low on time," he checks is watch in emphasis. "Normally I would allow double-doers to use two songs for their strong points to shine through, but seeing as though you couldn't have just waited until tomorrow, you'll be cut to just one."

Did Sam hear that right? "H-huh?"

JYP looks into Sam's eyes in annoyance, "Don't tell me you didn't know there were auditions tomorrow."

"W-well Felix hyung said-"

"Hey now, hey," Felix raises his hands in defense, "It was the only way I could get you to do this as fast as you can."

"...Anyway." JYP turns his attention back to Sam. "What song are you gonna be auditioning with today?"

Sam has a song in mind, but he isn't sure it'll boil over well. He was originally planning on auditioning with Burn It by Agust D, since it fits his style the best, but now he's second guessing himself. He doesn't want to be one of those who auditions with a really popular song and lose what little respect JYP might have for him, especially with him being from the states.

But he doesn't know what else to do...

What should he do?
React to interact!
( 😍 ) Fuck what he thinks, go with the original idea!
or
( :ROFLMAO: ) Go with a different song. [This option will require you to reply to this thread with any song of your choice. If you chose this option and the song you wanted was already put in here, react to their comment with a 👍. If this option wins, I will chose the song with the most votes.]
Voting ends when the next chapter posts.

Last edited: