ꕥ baekhyun; these lonely nights of mine... ༉‧₊˚.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
(NOT A SHIP! this is just a free writing thing i decided to start out of boredom.)

byun baekhyun had always enjoyed walks late at night. they cleared his head, helped untangle his never-ending storm of emotions, and most importantly, he met the love of his life on one of those walks….

chapter one - maybe i’m not alone, after all.

the sky was clear, the air holding that distinct scent that the earth always had after a heavy rain, of wet grass and dirt. dogs barked, cats meowed, streetlamps buzzed, and a singular pair of footsteps sounded out along the narrow, cracked sidewalk. a slim figure, that of which belonged to byun baekhyun, was hunched over ever so slightly, shoulders up in a way that looked as though the boy may cave in on himself if he moved forward ever so slightly. the hood of his hoodie covered his messy tangle of sleepridden hair. he had been sleeping, when he was awoken by a nightmare of blood and death and screaming, waking up laying in his own sweat and tears trickling down his cheeks. his first thought was, of course, taking a walk, no thoughts given to the fact that it was 2 in the morning and who knows who was prowling the streets at such an hour, just that he needed to get out of this damn house. and that he did, finding himself here now, when another body came into contact with his.

he looked up in surprise, his eyes widening at the sight of the prettiest girl he’s ever seen in his 27-ish years of living on the cigarette-covered ground below him. he instantly scrambled to offer his hand, pulling her up with ease because, well, she had a smaller frame than himself.

“oh goodness, i apologize, i wasn’t looking-” the unidentified woman stutters, her face flushing pink as she looks anywhere but at baekhyun, who shakes his head frantically.

“no need to apologize! i wasn’t looking either, so i guess it could be both of our faults?” he offers sheepishly, and the girl frowns.

“no, let me make it up to you, please.” something in her tone swayed baekhyun, and he ended up nodding and holding his hand out. when she looked down at it, her face twisted with confusion, baekhyun sighed as though it were obvious.

“your phone, give it to me. i-i’ll uh, enter my number?” and after an awkward exchange, both parties separated, baekhyun staring down at the contact with a small smile. the girl had even taken a selfie, which he saw as overkill, but he wasn’t complaining. she was beautiful.

“her name… anna… is she a foreigner? she certainly looked korean. mixed, maybe?” he mumbles to himself with a hum, looking up after nearly bumping into his apartment door, chuckling and shaking his head at how starstruck he was over a girl. he had been out of the dating scene since he graduated college, his ex, minhee, dumping him for some asshat whose name he didn’t know, so you could say he was out of tune with himself. all he knew was he wanted to see the girl again. maybe he could give her a call. she did insist on paying him back, after all…..

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
(NOT A SHIP! this is just a free writing thing i decided to start out of boredom.)

byun baekhyun had always enjoyed walks late at night. they cleared his head, helped untangle his never-ending storm of emotions, and most importantly, he met the love of his life on one of those walks….

the sky was clear, the air holding that distinct scent that the earth always had after a heavy rain, of wet grass and dirt. dogs barked, cats meowed, streetlamps buzzed, and a singular pair of footsteps sounded out along the narrow, cracked sidewalk. a slim figure, that of which belonged to byun baekhyun, was hunched over ever so slightly, shoulders up in a way that looked as though the boy may cave in on himself if he moved forward ever so slightly. the hood of his hoodie covered his messy tangle of sleepridden hair. he had been sleeping, when he was awoken by a nightmare of blood and death and screaming, waking up laying in his own sweat and tears trickling down his cheeks. his first thought was, of course, taking a walk, no thoughts given to the fact that it was 2 in the morning and who knows who was prowling the streets at such an hour, just that he needed to get out of this damn house. and that he did, finding himself here now, when another body came into contact with his.

he looked up in surprise, his eyes widening at the sight of the prettiest girl he’s ever seen in his 27-ish years of living on the cigarette-covered ground below him. he instantly scrambled to offer his hand, pulling her up with ease because, well, she had a smaller frame than himself.

“oh goodness, i apologize, i wasn’t looking-” the unidentified woman stutters, her face flushing pink as she looks anywhere but at baekhyun, who shakes his head frantically.

“no need to apologize! i wasn’t looking either, so i guess it could be both of our faults?” he offers sheepishly, and the girl frowns.

“no, let me make it up to you, please.” something in her tone swayed baekhyun, and he ended up nodding and holding his hand out. when she looked down at it, her face twisted with confusion, baekhyun sighed as though it were obvious.

“your phone, give it to me. i-i’ll uh, enter my number?” and after an awkward exchange, both parties separated, baekhyun staring down at the contact with a small smile. the girl had even taken a selfie, which he saw as overkill, but he wasn’t complaining. she was beautiful.

“her name… anna… is she a foreigner? she certainly looked korean. mixed, maybe?” he mumbles to himself with a hum, looking up after nearly bumping into his apartment door, chuckling and shaking his head at how starstruck he was over a girl. he had been out of the dating scene since he graduated college, his ex, minhee, dumping him for some asshat whose name he didn’t know, so you could say he was out of tune with himself. all he knew was he wanted to see the girl again. maybe he could give her a call. she did insist on paying him back, after all…..
woahh. 1st one here biggest flex ae ae. NEWAYS, YESS THIS IS GOING VERY GOOD SO FAR- KEEP IT UP

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧

I'm your fan :> THIS IS SO GOOD YES!