(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Quote of the Day ♥

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞'𝕤 ℚ𝕦𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪
I will be posting a new quote in here every single day.
I hope that they can serve as mantras that you chose to follow.

Enjoy!
~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

ca14bf81ba8862326aa3fe3d02444e10.gif

~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot
be seen or even touched,
they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

7713639a429683d1-aesthetic-usernames-for-tumblr-space-astronomy-wattpad.gif

~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

Helen Keller was a woman who in her childhood became deaf, blind, and mute. Despite her disability she became a very famous humanitarian, author, and educator. She fought for women's suffrage and co-founded The American Civil Liberties Union.

Last edited:

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Thanks for this wonderful thread unnie!
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched
they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

7713639a429683d1-aesthetic-usernames-for-tumblr-space-astronomy-wattpad.gif

~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'
Helen Keller was a woman who in her childhood became deaf, blind, and mute. Despite her disability she became a very famous humanitarian, author, and educator. She fought for women's suffrage and co-founded The American Civil Liberties Union,
This quote made my day!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟞𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
-P.T Barnum

221558432008202.gif

~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,
P.T. Barnum was an American showman, politician, and businessman, who founded the Barnum & Bailey Circus.

Last edited:

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟞𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
-P.T Barnum

221558432008202.gif

P.T. Barnum was an American showman, politician, and businessman, who founded the Barnum & Bailey Circus.
That's true, each one of us is unique in such a special way. 🌠

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟟𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment,
until it becomes a memory.
-Dr. Seuss

tenor.gif

Dr. Seuss was a renowned author known for his imaginative children's books. He was also a political cartoonist, illustrator, poet, animator, and filmmaker.

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟠𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
-Anne Frank

tumblr_nsm1r3iHSp1t2yvn6o1_500.gif

~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

Anne Frank was a young Jewish girl who was killed during the Holocaust. After her death, her diary from her days in hiding was published. It has become one of the most sacred pieces of literature to exist.

*Yesterday was Holocaust Remembrance Day. I would have posted this quote then, but I found out to late. I chose to share this quote as a Jewish person and someone with deep connections to the Holocaust.*

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝟡𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
Normality is a paved road:
It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
- Vincent Van Gogh
2bb8fc5c4ea146c2d0aea2fa0bdc32cb7acd8e7e.gifv

Vincent Van Gogh was a Dutch post-impressionist painter. His works such as The Starry Night became famous after his death.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟛𝟘𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
The biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age

is the disease of people feeling unloved.
-Princess Diana
giphy.gif

Diana was the Princess of Wales. She was loved by her people, but sadly died in a car accident caused by a paparazzi chasing her vehicle.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟛𝟙𝕤𝕥, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
We may not be able to stop evil in the world,

but how we treat one another is entirely up to us.
-President Barack Obama

a16d7aab020cdc17-why-am-i-in-such-an-aesthetic-mood-at-2-am-idk-but-i-love-it-rpg.gif

Barack Obama was the 44th president of the United States. He made history as the first African-American U.S president.

*He is one of my personal favorite people in the world. He did so much for my town.*

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟛𝟙𝕤𝕥, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
We may not be able to stop evil in the world,

but how we treat one another is entirely up to us.
-President Barack Obama

a16d7aab020cdc17-why-am-i-in-such-an-aesthetic-mood-at-2-am-idk-but-i-love-it-rpg.gif

Barack Obama was the 44th president of the United States. He made history as the first African-American U.S president.

*He is one of my personal favorite people in the world. He did so much for my town.*
That's so true!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝕤𝕥, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy,
my reality is just different from yours.
-Lewis Carroll
tumblr_inline_oy6qrg2MmQ1qj3xt8_540.gif

Lewis Carroll was a British children's' books author. His most notable work being his series of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" books.

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟚𝕟𝕕, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character.

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
3b29c6ffab6a1797680f357f10374e8c.gif

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a prominent leader during the American Civil Rights Movement. He pledged the idea of peaceful protest and ushered much change with his leadership.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟛𝕣𝕕, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

If you want to fly you have to give up
the things that weigh you down.
-Toni Morrison
3fd82df7702629ca615d9d42d245322d.gif

Toni Morrison was a critically acclaimed author. She is known for her works "The Bluest Eye" and "The Song of Solomon".

*"The Bluest Eye" is a fantastic novel. I 100% recommend reading it.*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟜𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
Music is a world within itself.
With a language we all understand.
-Stevie Wonder
200.gif

Stevie Wonder is one of the world's most successful singer, songwriter, musician and record producers. He is also known for being a trailblazer for the disabled in the music industry, due to his blindness.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟝𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
There is hope, even when your brain

tells you there isn't.
-John Green
200.gif

John Green is an author and YouTuber. He is known for works such as "The Fault in our Stars" and "Looking For Alaska"

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
𝔽𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟞𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness
was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what
I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'.
They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
and I told them they didn't understand life.

-John Lennon
tenor.gif

John Lennon was a British singer/songwriter/guitarist. He was known for being a member of The Beatles, a peace activist,
and for his solo musical ventures. Sadly he was killed before he had the true opportunity to live.