✨ Official BX (CIX) Thread ✨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Welcome to CIX’s BX Thread!

856EC322-7C4E-44A7-B426-08D63032D1D2.jpeg
  • Full name: Lee Byounggon
  • Birthday: March 5th, 1998
  • He was part of the show called ‘YG TREASURE BOX’
  • Left YG Entertainment after he was eliminated along with Seunghun and decided to join C9 entertainment
  • Position: Main Rapper and Leader
  • Fandom name: Gonisaurs
Rules:
- No bashing other users or hateful
- Must be respectful
- Enjoy your time here!

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
he deserves the world bc YG was so unfair to him in both Mixnine and YGTB 😭💛 i'm so happy he debuted !!

tenor.gif

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
he deserves the world bc YG was so unfair to him in both Mixnine and YGTB 😭💛 i'm so happy he debuted !!

View attachment 13597View attachment 13598
tenor.gif
View attachment 13599View attachment 13600View attachment 13601
Yess!! I’m really glad that he left YG as well since they really did him dirty back then. And now that he’s in a new company and just debuted, makes me so happy to see both him and Seunghun shine again!! :D
Many fans have been wanting both of them to debut, especially Seunghun since he’s been a trainee for 9-10 years, and yet YG still didn’t pick him to be in the final lineup.. well, at least he’s in a group now which is great :)

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Yess!! I’m really glad that he left YG as well since they really did him dirty back then. And now that he’s in a new company and just debuted, makes me so happy to see both him and Seunghun shine again!! :D
Many fans have been wanting both of them to debut, especially Seunghun since he’s been a trainee for 9-10 years, and yet YG still didn’t pick him to be in the final lineup.. well, at least he’s in a group now which is great :)
YESSS im just happy he's dream has been fulfilled !! 💛 he was so overjoyed during the CIX debut showcase and the first fanmeetings, he must be happy to have made such a big change