✧ What music do you listen to other than kpop? ✧

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I listen to artists like Billie Eilish, Pink sweat$, sza, keshi, (sometimes) Melanie Martinez and grace vanderwaal, etc.

LauJL

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I like Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa and Selena Gomez. These American pop queens are the best for me.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I like all types of music. Maybe even Country, even though I've been known to trash the genre. There are too many artists to count from to name due to my broad music taste. I like some genres more than others though. My top 5 genres are Kpop, Jpop, Rock (includes Krock & Jrock too), Rap (and all of its subgenres), DNB (Jungle too, they're two different things despite popular belief tho), and Grunge.

Emo and all of its variants, especially Midwest Emo for one of my favorite subgenres, is a very close sixth. Rap used to be my favorite genre apart from Jpop (I didn't like/know about Kpop back then), but now it's moved down in my hypothetical tier list. This goes for every genre, don't get me wrong, but Rap music is especially a culprit of getting stale. It's the same thing over & over again.

Hell, I even like some Splittercore (the vastly more extreme version of Speedcore) songs. Even Noise Music sometimes. I like the artistic craft & shaping of Noise Music. Does it sound good? mmmmm,not that much to put it lightly, but I appreciate the effort & craftsmanship it takes to be a noise music artist. Just saying tho, me personally, I'd never create something so abstract that it can barely be called music, but that's just me.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I forgot about Pop music. Also, Future Funk is good too. I don't know what the genre is called, but I also like artists like Meraki & Macky Gee.

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
sometimes rock especially BMTH and K-hiphop

babyz

@𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
I love rock, especially alternative/modern rock and I also listen to western pop.
I don't have a problem with music genres, you'll catch me listening to everything but country and jazz music.
And my country's trap music, cos it's awful to say nicely :)

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
J-pop C-pop T-pop V-pop P-pop Q-pop i also like Taylor Swift Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa besides pop I like rap