✧ Thigh Highs in K-pop ✧

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
The same way I have a weakness for hands, I have it for thighs, that's why I'm creating this specific thread to focus on the fashion around thigh highs! They've been around since forever. Some like it and find it aesthetically pleasing, some find them way too sexy and "not appropriate". What's your opinion?

Here are some of my favorites:

Gayoung (Stellar) Narae (SPICA) Fei (Miss A)

And of course, the Queen, Mamamoo's Hwasa:

Hwasa
Hwasa
Hwasa

What's your opinion on thigh highs?
Post a picture of your favorite idol in them!

Hover over the images to see their names and groups!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I think as long as the idols are comfortable wearing it on stage, then the fans should give them the respect that they need and not backlash them, even if they think that the thigh highs are too inappropriate or sexy. Like it’s the idols choice anyway so.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I think as long as the idols are comfortable wearing it on stage, then the fans should give them the respect that they need and not backlash them, even if they think that the thigh highs are too inappropriate or sexy. Like it’s the idols choice anyway so.
Agree! Although sometimes stylists are so inconsiderate and make them wear such uncomfortable outfits without thinking about the choreos they gotta do that it makes me sob