✧ Has someone ever destroyed an album/photocard you own? ✧

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jang_wonyoung

Maknae
Website
ninaaislost.carrd.co
Credits
Keena
Saena
Sio
Aran
No one has ever destroyed an album i own except for last year my friend asked if she could borrow my wonyoung photocard for a couple weeks so she could have a photocard to keep in her phone case. And one lesson most of her class went outside to play a game. when everyone was outside, including her, some kid who rlly hated both of us took the photocard out of her phone and ran it under a tap, and scrunched it up.

this one:
s-l1600.jpg

(not my photo)

Last edited:

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
No one has ever destroyed an album i own except for last year my friend asked if she could borrow my wonyoung photocard for a couple weeks so she could have a photocard to keep in her phone case. And one lesson most of her class went outside to play a game. when everyone was outside, including her, some kid who rlly hated both of us took the photocard out of her phone and ran it under a tap, and scrunched it up.

this one:
s-l1600.jpg

(not my photo)
I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THEM RN.

purgatory

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Hell nah, if they did they wouldn't exist anymore, just gonna say that. I'm joking btw, I think

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Nah coz I’m so protective over mine they’ll never get the chance to be ruined

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager