✧༺♥༻∞ Fato's Intro ∞༺♥༻✧

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Hello there!
I'm new to this site and have recently discovered the forums. I've been participating a bit and met some really cool people so though I'd introduce myself.
I'm Fato (full name is Fátima but my friends called me Fato and I kinda like it), I'm 20 years old and I'm from Argentina, so I also speak Spanish. Currently, I'm at University studying Linguistics & Literature. Out of kpop, I'm really into astrology (natal charts and such, not the same as a daily horoscope) and anime.
I've been into kpop since 2015 and now I'm a huge multifandom stan that has no control. I tend to jump from group to group/from soloist to soloist, and although I stan more boygroups that girlgroups, I absolutely adore all genres and get interested in multiple concepts. I'd try to list all the groups that I stan or like, but... The list would just go on and on.
I hope to meet many of you and feel free to ask anything you want! I'm all up for debate and I'm really open minded, so don't worry!
Thank you for reading!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Hello there!
I'm new to this site and have recently discovered the forums. I've been participating a bit and met some really cool people so though I'd introduce myself.
I'm Fato (full name is Fátima but my friends called me Fato and I kinda like it), I'm 20 years old and I'm from Argentina, so I also speak Spanish. Currently, I'm at University studying Linguistics & Literature. Out of kpop, I'm really into astrology (natal charts and such, not the same as a daily horoscope) and anime.
I've been into kpop since 2015 and now I'm a huge multifandom stan that has no control. I tend to jump from group to group/from soloist to soloist, and although I stan more boygroups that girlgroups, I absolutely adore all genres and get interested in multiple concepts. I'd try to list all the groups that I stan or like, but... The list would just go on and on.
I hope to meet many of you and feel free to ask anything you want! I'm all up for debate and I'm really open minded, so don't worry!
Thank you for reading!
Welcome!