‼️New Mods Wanted‼️

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hello all! After speaking with the staff, we have decided to open applications for new mods!

We are currently looking for 3 Mods

Below are the mandatory requirements and also the application. I will be locking this thread so if you are interested in a mod position, you will need to message me your application and I will go over it with the staff team.

We look forward to adding to our staff team and we hope you do too!

Requirements:
-Must be over 16
-Must be active
-Must be mature
-Doesn't cause drama
-Is unbiased
-Will actually help the forum and not abuse the mod title power.

*Note; just because you are over 16 years of age, this does not guarantee you will automatically be chosen as a mod. Maturity plays a bigger part in being chosen than age does, as someone could be 21+ and act very immature and will only want to get a mod title to abuse the power.

Mod Application:

Username:
Real Name/Nickname you wish to be called:
How Active Are You?: (If possible, list the times/days you are most active)
Why Should You Be Selected as A Mod?:

That’s pretty much it! When you PM me your application, I may ask a few more questions but nothing too extreme, it’s just all part of the procedure.

If you feel you meet the above requirements, please consider applying so you can help to improve Kprofiles and make it a better and safer environment for all users.

We look forward to hearing from potential applicants!

Thank you and have a good day!

-Kprofiles Staff Team

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
NOTICE:

We are still looking for 1 more Mod before we can assign the new mods their positions.

I have unlocked this thread for the time being, if anyone has any questions regarding the application or just Mod duties in general, please feel free to ask them here and if you think you’d like to be part of our staff team and meet the requirements, then please do submit an application by PMing me or if you’d like to put your application here, that is also fine too.

One last thing; please no fighting here, or else I will be locking the thread again, we really are looking forward to finding and adding 3 new mods to our staff team, so please keep your emotions to yourself, thank you!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
What would you say the average duties of a mod are?
i'd say, the mods' work only applies on the forums. like you don't have to work on the main website.
we usually try to keep the forums as safe as possible, by cleaning spammed threads, or resolving problems between the members (only when it's going very far, ofc)
we also host the events such as layout contests or the quiz events!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Would you say that being a mod is stressful?
It can be, to an extent, yes. The way I see it, being a mod is like having a job in a way. You have to deal with problems almost every day, whether it’s the spamming issue, conflict between users, etc. some users can be really rude and mean to mods, especially when we give them warnings for things. Of course not all members are rude but a good part of them are and can be.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
ATTENTION:
Applications for new mods will be closing on Monday, April 17th, 2023 if no one else submits an application by then, we will proceed to just accept the 2 applicants we have already chosen.
So if you are interested, you still have time to submit an application either to myself, another mod or @Jun Lee
Thank you!
-Kprofiles Staff Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.