҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
When it comes to Bighit and their groups, their comebacks are VERY predictable. The last time I felt surprised with a BH comeback was Butter (BTS) and thats because the teasers made NO sense. BH groups follow the same yearly trope, this year being "rock" with Blessed-Cursed and Good Boy Gone Bad. BTS's upcoming CB (judging by the recent teaser pics) will follow the same genre. It's getting boring and less exciting. Which is why Stray Kids stole their place as my ULT group. Stray Kids is the complete opposite, coming at us with new, unheard of, and exciting music, MV's and concepts. Stray Kids is topping my personal charts. Hopefully BTS's CB is unexpected and untouchable cause SKZ is giving them a RUN for their money.

Bighit...take notes.
I completely agree BTS was my ult but the music (style) was honestly getting boring and Stray Kids are my ult because you never expect the same thing from them<3

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
i can see that nowadays kpop starting to be a little mediocre
it just seems to me everyones following the same trend like girl crush and stuff
i think thats also why ppl liked o.o even tho it was a little weird it brought smth new to the table
I agree tbh, all them gg's have the same concept nowadays. Blackpink I feel is kinda different from the other girl groups, I've never seen them do a cute concept (correct me if I'm wrong) and nmixx music was very unexpected from what I've been hearing

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Seungmin is so underrated I never hear anyone talkin' bout my boy! He's literally so cute and no one talks about him
And can someone please educate me on what exactly Woojin did (stray kids)? I've seen so many different things he did, but what did he do to get out of the group?

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
I agree tbh, all them gg's have the same concept nowadays. Blackpink I feel is kinda different from the other girl groups, I've never seen them do a cute concept (correct me if I'm wrong) and nmixx music was very unexpected from what I've been hearing
They actually did do a few cute concepts.
-Ice cream
-As If Its Your Last
- Boombayah (girl crush/cute...maybe?)

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Seungmin is so underrated I never hear anyone talkin' bout my boy! He's literally so cute and no one talks about him
And can someone please educate me on what exactly Woojin did (stray kids)? I've seen so many different things he did, but what did he do to get out of the group?
Agreed, poor min!

Anyways, Woojin was accused of SA a girl at a bar, the evidence was proven to be fake and the people who accused him were in cahoots. Woojin left the company by choice and started his solo career.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Agreed, poor min!

Anyways, Woojin was accused of SA a girl at a bar, the evidence was proven to be fake and the people who accused him were in cahoots. Woojin left the company by choice and started his solo career.
Ohhh okay, thank you so much. I've seen lots of other things about him that led to his solo career too.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
EXACTLY
seungmin has such a nice voice he should recognized more for it

Aether ✰

ᯓ ᡣ𐭩
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Agreed, poor min!

Ughhh I seriously hate this topic man! the person said "Idol with a woo" not "Woojin" why does it automatically mean him.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Ughhh I seriously hate this topic man! the person said "Idol with a woo" not "Woojin" why does it automatically mean him.
I wanna know more about him since I stanned Stray Kids after he left, but Idk my mom absolutely hates him because he accidentally elbowed Lee Know in the eye and saw other videos of him "bullying" members.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I wanna know more about him since I stanned Stray Kids after he left, but Idk my mom absolutely hates him because he accidentally elbowed Lee Know in the eye and saw other videos of him "bullying" members.
well these "bullying" vids arent accurate
its the same with the AOA situation ppl thought jimin was bullying Mina and used those 'bullying" vids as evidence
i hope woojin doing his best he debuted solo under another company and hes gonna be on a disney+ show or smth.
im happy hes doing well

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
well these "bullying" vids arent accurate
its the same with the AOA situation ppl thought jimin was bullying Mina and used those 'bullying" vids as evidence
i hope woojin doing his best he debuted solo under another company and hes gonna be on a disney+ show or smth.
im happy hes doing well
Now I REALLY wanna stan him I'm glad he's doing better after all the drama with him

Aether ✰

ᯓ ᡣ𐭩
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
those are absolute lies, in that video he apologized to him