҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
It’s actually so annoying
Same for Jisoo’s visuals
Jennies raps
And rose vocals
There a lot of other idols that are better
I’m not saying that bp are bad
Cuz they’re actually rly good
But there’s just a lot more groups that blinks don’t know about
Same for the armys

(I know u only listed female idols but honestly taemin should be there also
He’s just better)
fr! i am a huge blink. i've been stanning them since debut, i collect their albums and photocards, i watch almost all of their content. but i'm not gonna sit here and be delusional. all of the girls are crazy talented, but none of them are the best at anything

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
i might get attacked for this one but i don’t see how blinks are freaking out of jisoo’s beauty. of course, she’s beautiful but blinks are overreacting saying ‘SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD’ and all of that. i just don’t see it. im not the hugest fan of her visuals, and she’s not the ‘visual queen’ or anything for me.
and honestly, same deal for tzuyu. of course, she’s the visual and meets the kbs more than other members but again, shes not the ‘most beautiful girl in the world’. i personally think dahyun should have been the group’s visual, but regardless, i feel like a lot of big groups are getting more recognition for this kind of thing. like, if jisoo for example was in a highly underrated group, no one would see it, but everyone kind of over-hypes her visuals now.
and, don’t get me wrong, i stan and love both of these groups. i just wanted to get this off my chest.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Idk if this is unpopular. It might be because of the direction I take it.

ITZY really just need to settle on a concept at this point. This year has been brutal on ITZY. Part of me wants to joke that Sneakers and BLY were just to lower the standards so Cheshire can knock everyone out of the park and be record breaking smash hit. But yknow, on a serious note ITZY are losing more and more midzys. And I think it’s because JYP has completely lost their image for ITZY. Voltage and Blah Blah Blah had this tough girl image, and even though neither song is my favourite ITZY release they’re cohesive and so that’s a big benefit. But Sneakers is nothing like either of them, and neither is BLY. And now Cheshire doesn’t sound anything like any ITZY song released this year at all.

I fear if ITZY don’t pick something that’s working for them soon, people will stop supporting them. Ever since Not Shy it seems they can’t make their mind up with direction. And honestly even if they did go for the tough girl concept, or the “funzy” concept I’d rather just see them get solidified in the industry.

PERSONALLY. I want maturzy. TWICE have this sort of bright yet mature concept going on, and NMIXX have this wild and loud concept. I sort of want ITZY to go for the mature girl crush image because I think the members would suit it both visually and also because of their voices too. I think Lia and Yeji are great vocalists, but I think their vocals could benefit a lot more from cooler yet fierce tones. And Chaeryeong has also been showing that her voice is incredible for that too. TRUST ME. Except the Checkmate album, I LOVEEE funzy. But like… I mean especially after 2021 MAMA, ITZY could do so well with the cool girl image and it seems to be getting the best reception. So I think that they should stick with the same concept as Cheshire…….. unless Cheshire ends up a complete fake out but IM TRUSTING YOU JYP!

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Dreamcatcher's Handong looks like Taeyeon

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Dino is the best dancer in Seventeen. Hoshi is the best at making choreography that's why he's the dance leader, but Dino has the best technique, probably one of the dancers in kpop i look up to the most

lumiluvsyooh

Kpop Stan
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Saotome
Orbit Crown
Mong Mong-ie
Yena
ryujins rap >>> giselle's rap.
like idk why everyone goes crazy for giselles rapping its... not very good? like yes giselle is my aespa bias no shes not a stunning rapper. i think karina has a better rap tone than giselle actually but... thats for another day! i think ryujins an underrated rapper when we're talking 4th gen.. is she one of the top rappers of 4th gen? no. but can she mf rap? fk yeah !! i really like her tone and flow when she raps... idk maybe i just love her. anyway i dont hate giselle i love her i just dont think shes the rapper ppl make her out to be

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
ryujins rap >>> giselle's rap.
like idk why everyone goes crazy for giselles rapping its... not very good? like yes giselle is my aespa bias no shes not a stunning rapper. i think karina has a better rap tone than giselle actually but... thats for another day! i think ryujins an underrated rapper when we're talking 4th gen.. is she one of the top rappers of 4th gen? no. but can she mf rap? fk yeah !! i really like her tone and flow when she raps... idk maybe i just love her. anyway i dont hate giselle i love her i just dont think shes the rapper ppl make her out to be
neither of them r good rappers imo, but giselle is better (for whatever that's worth). Ryujin does that staple JYP talk rapping. Yuna is probably the best rapper in ITZY. Giselle is the best female rapper in SM (not that much of an achievement since there are like three good rappers in that company)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
It’s actually so annoying
Same for Jisoo’s visuals
Jennies raps
And rose vocals
There a lot of other idols that are better
I’m not saying that bp are bad
Cuz they’re actually rly good
But there’s just a lot more groups that blinks don’t know about
Same for the armys

(I know u only listed female idols but honestly taemin should be there also
He’s just better)
Especially roses vocals. Girls is lead vocal material in any other group.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
sorry if I'm a little harsh but someone has to keep it #real

this cover was terrible, yall only hype it becuz they r men
Daehwi was the only one serving?? the rest were stiff, their vocals clearly aren't made for this song, and they r out of sync at times. Hyunjin overdoing it, Bomin and Sanha aren't doing enough. Daehwi is carrying this performance (there's a reason he's the main one u can hear singing the song) but not even he was enough to save it. These men were chosen for their visuals and that's it. Hyunjin normally isn't a bad dancer obviously but the moves look so awkward and stiff on him?? this is defo not his dance style or his performance style. The rap was... i think we should leave the triplet rapping to SM..

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I think I’d like NewJeans more if they had a cute concept. I was watching the Cheer Up MAMA cover and I thought they sounded really sweet and talented. But I really don’t like their current songs aside from Hype Boy. So yeah :’) I doubt they’d switch to the cute concept but it would be more age appropriate and I think they’d suit it

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I think I’d like NewJeans more if they had a cute concept. I was watching the Cheer Up MAMA cover and I thought they sounded really sweet and talented. But I really don’t like their current songs aside from Hype Boy. So yeah :’) I doubt they’d switch to the cute concept but it would be more age appropriate and I think they’d suit it
i disagree, i think ive and kep1er suited the stage more. it was fun but newjeans' concept is perfect for them.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
produce series bgs were very boring to me they gave me nothing, i am not excited for boy's planet 999 because why would i be? hope they can break the curse of boring survival show bgs

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
In no way was i surprised the they kicked Chuu out of loona. They have been mistreating all 12 of the girls since predebut and there have been multiple warning signs, viral posts, and articles about their very public mistreatment. Why people want to act surprised or like they never thought a member would leave is beyond me. i always knew it was more a question of "who and when?"

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
In no way was i surprised the they kicked Chuu out of loona. They have been mistreating all 12 of the girls since predebut and there have been multiple warning signs, viral posts, and articles about their very public mistreatment. Why people want to act surprised or like they never thought a member would leave is beyond me. i always knew it was more a question of "who and when?"
I mean. As soon as Chuu wasn’t allowed to go on tour with them I knew it was a matter of time

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I mean. As soon as Chuu wasn’t allowed to go on tour with them I knew it was a matter of time
as soon as i heard Chuu sued bbc i knew her fate with loona was sealed. I'm glad the other girls sued too because they really don't deserve it. The fact that they immediately sued and spoken out against bbc when Chuu left, shows how close they are and how done with bbc they are.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
as soon as i heard Chuu sued bbc i knew her fate with loona was sealed. I'm glad the other girls sued too because they really don't deserve it. The fact that they immediately sued as spoken out against bbc when Chuu left, shows how close they are and how done with bbc they are.
I kinda suspected it because the rest of the members had new concept photo's and chuu still didn't have one so I was worried but brushed it off