҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I wanna know more about him since I stanned Stray Kids after he left, but Idk my mom absolutely hates him because he accidentally elbowed Lee Know in the eye and saw other videos of him "bullying" members.
like others have said, the videos are fake. but he has one album so far called the moment: a minor and every track is rly beautiful, if i do say so myself. and the show he's gonna be in is only available on hbo max and is called alem do guarda-roupa (he's playing a lead role!) he also has instagram lives fairly often and is pretty active on tiktok

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Probably been said before but I’m saying it again because it’s relevant atm.

Kpop stans shouldn’t speak on bullying scandals if their response is to:
Call the idols involved ugly and untalented
Laugh at the group being “better without” the idol and how the “idols were waiting for this”
Tell the idol and the idols fans to k*ll themselves
And other things along that line.

Bullying scandals aren’t funny. But what is funny is the fact stans really think they’re allowed an opinion on a bully while THEY ARE BEING BULLIES THEMSELVES.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Probably been said before but I’m saying it again because it’s relevant atm.

Kpop stans shouldn’t speak on bullying scandals if their response is to:
Call the idols involved ugly and untalented
Laugh at the group being “better without” the idol and how the “idols were waiting for this”
Tell the idol and the idols fans to k*ll themselves
And other things along that line.

Bullying scandals aren’t funny. But what is funny is the fact stans really think they’re allowed an opinion on a bully while THEY ARE BEING BULLIES THEMSELVES.
THANK YOU
someone being a bad person or doing bad things doesn't negate any physical beauty or talents they may have, idk why kpoppies can't grasp that concept lol

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I don't think orange hair (or light colors in general) suit Jennie.
Her features are too dark, especially her eyes. They are so intense that they need a darker color around them for her face to really stand out. Especially cause they dyed her eyebrows the same color.
If she likes it cool then keep it, just my thoughts.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Her features are too dark, especially her eyes. They are so intense that they need a darker color around them for her face to really stand out. Especially cause they dyed her eyebrows the same color.
same i like it but also don't like it but as long shes happy with her new hair color

jinzi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
she looked so good stop

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
1. I don’t know what to think about the Kim Garam scandal. I think I’ll just wait and not jump to conclusions coz I’m so confused rn.
2. Weeekly’s concept change isn’t that bad. IST might have a reason to change their concept, you never know. You can not like their concept change, or like the song, but it’s not SO BAD. Stop exaggerating and get over it. It’s been 3 months.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
1. I don’t know what to think about the Kim Garam scandal. I think I’ll just wait and not jump to conclusions coz I’m so confused rn.
2. Weeekly’s concept change isn’t that bad. IST might have a reason to change their concept, you never know. You can not like their concept change, or like the song, but it’s not SO BAD. Stop exaggerating and get over it. It’s been 3 months.
Agree with no.1
As far as I’m concerned it’s not my place.

As for no.2, since I’m not a Daileee (got it right this time ;) ) it’s not my place to be like iM gLad tHe conCePt chAnGed cOz vEn pArA iS mY fAvoUrite sOng…

But Ven para is my favourite song and I watched one of the videos where they were putting it together and idk they seemed interested in the new concept and ready to take it on so if they’re happy then that’s all we can want

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
As for no.2, since I’m not a Daileee (got it right this time ;) ) it’s not my place to be like iM gLad tHe conCePt chAnGed cOz vEn pArA iS mY fAvoUrite sOng…

But Ven para is my favourite song and I watched one of the videos where they were putting it together and idk they seemed interested in the new concept and ready to take it on so if they’re happy then that’s all we can want
(yeahhhh) mhm! And the editing was rlly cool

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
agreed on both. and it's not like weeekly is gonna want to have a school concept for 7 yrs, they're teenager girls. i wouldn't wanna sing abt going to school, after school activities, etc all the time lol

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm gonna play with fire hehe

I personally don't find Jin of BTS attractive. Sure he fits the korean beauty standards incredibly well, but I am not from Korea. Only on certain occasions do I find him attractive. But that doesn't mean that it's wrong for you to think so. Everyone is attracted to different things.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I'm gonna play with fire hehe

I personally don't find Jin of BTS attractive. Sure he fits the korean beauty standards incredibly well, but I am not from Korea. Only on certain occasions do I find him attractive. But that doesn't mean that it's wrong for you to think so. Everyone is attracted to different things.
i actually agree. also, i think a lot of how attractive fans/ppl think an idol has a lot to do w how much they like the grp and how attached they've become. for example, i didn't find anyone in skz attractive initially, but the longer i stan them, the more attractive i find them. same for dahyun of twice; the more i consume twice's content and music, the prettier i find dahyun, to the point of going from finding her the least attractive to one of the most attractive. same in reverse: the further i kinda grow away from bts' music and fanbase, the less attractive i find the members, whereas i used to find them some of the most attractive ppl ever (i was 12 lol, don't ask)