҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
Credits
Zoom
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa
things sitting in my little head

1. I feel like smaller companies care about their idols more than the larger ones for exmaple how kq is treating mingi and how jyp treated jeongyeon
2. People love saying that gg choreography are so much easier than bg ones but they're both equally as hard
3. I've been seeing lots of people saying they started stanning bts but i feel like it's a bandwagon, they're just hoping on a tread and don't even want to hear other groups
4. blackpink kinda ruined gg for me, ever since i saw lisa with box braids it made me not want to get into more gg in case that happens again
5. bullying and cheating rumors annoy me so much. like if you want an apolgie so badly just ask the person personally and not put it out in public where it might ruined their career like with hyunjin

that is all for now

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
Credits
Zoom
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa

1. I feel like smaller companies care about their idols more than the larger ones for exmaple how kq is treating mingi and how jyp treated jeongyeon
2. People love saying that gg choreography are so much easier than bg ones but they're both equally as hard
3. I've been seeing lots of people saying they started stanning bts but i feel like it's a bandwagon, they're just hoping on a tread and don't even want to hear other groups
4. blackpink kinda ruined gg for me, ever since i saw lisa with box braids it made me not want to get into more gg in case that happens again
5. bullying and cheating rumors annoy me so much. like if you want an apolgie so badly just ask the person personally and not put it out in public where it might ruined their career like with hyunjin

that is all for now

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
this happens with bgs too. every kpop group has done some culturally offensive things. it's kinda ruining kpop as a whole for me the more i see it happen. i understand how u feel its a horrible feeling

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

I think this depends on the company. Some small companies are really good at taking care of their idols, whereas others end up neglecting or even abusing their idols (for example, TS Entertainment, The Entertainment Pascal etc etc)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Imma do this indirectly coz if I don't I'll get hate lmaoaoao

This group is one of the absolute biggest, one of the groups who built the foundation of K-Pop. Everyone who listens to K-Pop knows their name. And their debut track is often regarded as the best in K-Pop. I won't deny that they're iconic and I won't downplay their achievements...

But I cannot stand their music

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

This group is one of the absolute biggest, one of the groups who built the foundation of K-Pop. Everyone who listens to K-Pop knows their name. And their debut track is often regarded as the best in K-Pop. I won't deny that they're iconic and I won't downplay their achievements...

me trying to figure out who it is-
(also idc who it is, trust me i don't hate anyone for disliking anything! <3 just me being very curious lolsies~)

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
My unpopular kpop opinions-
1- Ships are kinda toxic. I’m fine when people just do it for fun and don’t actually really think of them as a couple. BUT when people get all defensive about them like that- yeah no. It’s ok to think they would “make a cute couple” but not when they “should be together” sorry if I sound rude lol
2- Fanfic ( a lot of it, not all) should stop. like the ones about ships and um other things 😳 Like, these are real people your writing about. That’s all I have to say.
3- HARD STANS NEED TO STOP.
4- Stop calling idols “oppa” or “unnie” to be cute or you think it’s hot. It’s a Korean term that doesn’t mean love interest.
5- kaachi isn’t that bad anymore. Kaachi is a “kpop group” (as said by their company not themselves)in Europe. They get tons of hate and on their vlive and if you’ve seen me my pfp will be attached as a file, and I just defend them on there bc I don’t Stan. Yes, they aren’t that good at singing and their Korean isn’t perfect BUT, it’s not their fault. The company debuted them before they knew the Korean pronunciation, and they really try hard! Kaachi isn’t very good as music (in my opinion) but they are very hard-working.
Well thanks for reading!!! I’ll probably add more lol

I think hard stanning an idol is okay, if the idol likes doing sexy dances or show off there body on stage. But hard stanning a idol who under 18, is not okay at all.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Imo stans need to keep their nose out of other people’s business.

Okay some stans really do go too far and in these cases definitely call them out. But a lot of the time what they do is private or just with their friends and it’s just joking and people go out of their way to make them feel bad or guilty for how they’re enjoying kpop.

I do get it. They’re real people. I already feel guilty enough when I read fanfic about real people. Like seriously I know what I’m doing is kind of creepy. I really don’t need 10 other people having a conversation about how much they hate people like me right in front of me

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea

that is all for now
1. I feel that way too, but that always depends on the company, you know? There’s a few that went too far in lacking care for their idols

2. See, the girl group dances SEEM harder, but yeah, in reality, they’re equally the same. Some dances of either gender can be easier than another group’s comeback, but they can both do similar amounts of jumps, twists, etc. if they wanted to

3. Absolutely- they’re the kind of people who’ll say they stan, then leave almost immediately if something controversial happens, or a bad rumor starts up. They won’t truly be there for BTS.

4. There’s always going to be at least ONE controversial thing, no matter company, group, or gender. It’s going to be there, and it’s a terrible feeling when you see it happen.

5. LITERALLY, like- what’s the point? They’re not going to come at YOUR job if they wanted an apology- you can be adults about it and think. Please be adults about it and think.

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea

I wanna know who that is- can you PM me? I promise I won’t hate-

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
honestly, i don't mind non-koreans and/or non-asians being k-pop idols. as long as they actually train, know at least the basics in korean, and respect korea and its culture, i find no problem. i mean im pretty sure most koreans don't care about this kinda stuff unlike many international stans who criticize (or just give blatant hate) to idols who are not korean/asian. it's understandable wanting k-pop idols to only be korean, i mean the industry is literally based in south korea, but well k-pop is inspired by a lot of other cultures and stuff, why can't an international person become a k-pop idol if they actually work hard for it to happen? it's alright if you disagree with my point of view in this matter, but it is NOT alright to BULLY and send DEATH THREATS to the people who are just trying to have a career in a music genre they like. if you really don't like the non-koreans/asians in k-pop then just don't listen to their music or pay any attention to them. it's as simple as that.

i hope you guys can understand what i wrote, im not good at expressing my opinions like this well haha, also this is not directed towards anyone specific! : )

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Can JYP ever give TWICE a break ? I feel like they overwork them way too much.