"σн gσ∂, нσω ¢συℓ∂ уσυ ρυт мє ιηтσ тнιѕ тємρтαтιση, ιѕ ιт α ¢αℓℓ ƒяσм нєℓℓ?"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ℓσνєѕι¢к! ѕσуєση χ ¢σℓ∂! яєα∂єя
ѕυммαяу: уσυ αℓωαуѕ ρυѕн нєя αωαу αη∂ ѕнυт нєя συт. вυт тнαт ∂σєѕη'т ѕтσρ нєя ƒяσм ℓσνιηg уσυ.

Animated gif in kpop world. collection by louie's feet fungus

"Jagiya what's wrong this time?"

The rapper always asked you that and you never answered, you swore to yourself that you'd never open up to anyone after
them. You just shrugged like you always did and went back to doing your homework, the relationship you guys had was definitely a rare one.

Soyeon, a rapper in the girl group "(G)i-dle) dating a person in collage who wasn't known by anyone there, even outside of school no one knew you. You had a ordinary life and just went with whatever life gave you, rather it be good or even bad.

Soyeon just sighed like always and sat by you, laying her head on your shoulder. She watched you type away and stayed quiet the whole time, as if she was lost in thought about something.

"What're you thinking about? You seem deep into thought." You said while you observed her from the side of your eye.

"Ah well.. you to be honest, just thinking about why you haven't seem to opened up to me after 6 months into our relationship. I mean I get it if you aren't ready yet, but don't you find it odd?"

You were a little shocked at her attitude, although she is a rapper you have never seen her snap at you. She was usually come which is why you were a little surprised, you looked at her and felt yourself smile a little.

"I do find it odd yes, but you never pushed me. So we're both in the wrong, maybe I just enjoy teasing you Jeon Soyeon~" You chuckled after she punched your shoulder and glared at you half-jokingly.

"Yah! Y/N are you serious!?"

You shook your head in response and her eyes widened at the first sight of you smiling for real, she just hugged you tight from the side. Purring softly in approval as she smiled into your neck.

"Oh god, how could you put me into this temptation, is it a call from hell?"