"ι ƒєєℓ ѕσ ѕтυρι∂, ι ƒєєℓ υѕє∂ "

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴀ ᴊᴇɴʟɪꜱᴀ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ
ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

(ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ʀÄᴛ ʙʏ ᴘᴇɴᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ)
JenLisa discovered by fᵘˡˡ ᵐººⁿ on We Heart It

"Jennie I can't believe you would do that to Lisa! How do you think you'd feel if she did that to yo-"

"I know!"

The yell from Jennie shut Jisoo up, both of them standing in silence afterwards. Both of them were heated yet but yet for different reasons. Jisoo stared at the younger girl waiting for an explanation as to why she cut her off.

"I haven't hung out with Lisa in a long time, so I went to Kai's place and only excepted to hang out. But he got drinks and then one thing led to another, next thing I know I woke up with no clothes on."

Jisoo scoffed at her shitty excuse, did she really think the older girl was stupid. She rubbed her forehead in frustration and sighed harshly.

"You literally hung out with her a week ago, and seriously? Do you think getting drunk is an amazing reason as to why you cheated on her?" The older girl glared at Jennie, her eyes full of anger and exhaustion. This argument is getting no where.

"Well then we haven't done anything physical for a week! I don't know what you want me to say anymore than that Jisoo!-"

"That you simply aren't in love with me anymore." said someone that both of them didn't expect to show up at that time.

Lisa walked into the door looking tired and done with everything, she stared right into Jennie's eyes as the other girl was full of shock.

"before any of you speak, Jennie we're done and I'm moving in with Rosie. Jisoo, I appreciate you trying to defend me but this is me and Jennie's relationship, I'm getting my clothes and leaving"

Lisa started to walk up the stairs before Jennie grabbed her wrist harshly "Lisa baby listen-"

The girl gave Jennie a look and Jennie let go immediately, her shoulders slumped as she walked over to the couch in her living room. Knowing that she couldn't change Lisa's mind now that it's set.

Once Lisa was done packing her clothes, she walked down the stairs once again. looking back at Jennie when she was at the door, speaking softly to the girl

"i feel so stupid, i feel used."

Last edited: