ι'м ωαιтιηg ƒσя тнє ∂αу ι'ℓℓ gєт му яєνєηgє ,, тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт συя ƒυтυяє ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє ησω

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜! 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪: 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥, 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕪𝕦𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕜!𝕝𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣
" 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙 ,, 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 "
32 images about moonbyul ෆ on We Heart It | See more about mamamoo, moonbyul  and gif

You couldn't believe what you were seeing, Solar was lying in the living room on the ground surrounded by blood. You rushed over to her and checked her pulse, nothing. Her wrist was as cold as a winter night, you froze as you just realized the love of your life was gone.

Panicking, you called someone you didn't think you ever would ever again, but then again she
was on your emergency contacts. After a few rings she finally picked up and you could hear her soft breathing.

"Buyl-yi, l think something is wrong- please call an ambulance, Solar isn't breathing."

"Oh gosh, shoot okay- I'll be there in 5, please just relax and try doing CPR Y/N."

But in reality Moonbyul already knew what had happened, and there is no bringing Solar back after what had happen. She smiled in victory as she got dressed and left the house, calling a paramedic on the way there to make it look like she was innocent.

Once she arrived at your home, she rushed into the door and put on her acting face. She thanks all those years of being an Idol to being able to put on a fake face, her eyes wide as she approaches you giving CPR to your lover who's already gone.

"Jeez, what had happened to her!?"

You looked up at her and felt tears well up in your eyes, you jumped up and ran into her arms. The feeling of warmness wrapping around you since you two broke up, you broke and started to sob.

"It's okay Jagiya.. the ambulance are on their way and will be here soon, lets go get you cleaned up."

You simply nodded and went upstairs with her, you sat on your bed and looked over at Solar's used to be side. Feeling tears well up in your eyes you looked away and tried not to think about it, Moonbyul arrived in front of you again and wiped your tears

"My poor angel.. I'm sorry this has happened to you, I swore I would protect your happiness and now look at what had happened."

You stayed quiet and just launched yourself in her arms once again, feeling calmer in her arms just like you always had before. It was quiet and the only sounds that were heard were the soft breaths of two, before the door knocked loudly.

You jumped up and ran down stairs, greeting the men and telling them all that you had known.

"I was awoken by the sound of ou- my front door alarm going off, i rushed down and saw her on the floor out cold. I gave CPR to her and I think I was able to get a pulse, please take care of her.."

The men nodded respectively and went over to her, putting her onto the stretcher then leaving after that. You stood there and looked at the floor before feeling two arms snake around your waist, normally you'd tell her to stop but you needed all the comfort you can get.

"Someday, we will try again. I will be your moon and you can be my sun once again, how does that sound Y/N? Us in a house just like we had imagined with mini versions running around." Moonbyul said softly in your ear out of the blue

"You always were a sweet talker Byul, maybe someday that is possible. But the thing I'm more worried about is Solar, what even happened?" You said more to yourself than her.

She sighed, then started rocking you two back and forth while humming a sweet melody. You recognize it as you and her's favorite song together, you smiled at the thought and closed your eyes in sweet bliss.

You were having a sweet and calm moment with your ex-lover Moonbyul before it quickly turned bitter, your eyes had widened and you felt your body go stiff as she said nine words that ruined you and your life forever:

" Forgive me my Delilah,, I just couldn't take anymore "