·•Ęxφσśɘ ʏσʯɾ ɱσśτ ωεἰŕɗ/fʯŋŋιɛśτ Āŋɛɔdστɛś•·

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Do You Have
a weird / funny anecdote to tell absolutely?

You are in the right place! No negative remarks here!
I'll Start...😬

When I was in CE2, finally, you will not understand because you are not all French. I was 8-9 years old .. Uh .. I sneezed on my teacher. I swear I stuck the handkerchief to my nose but ..... lol it was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
Once, we had to say the most embarrassing moments of our life. I wasn't going to say 'Well my most embarrassing moment was when I sneezed on you, ma'am!'
No I said at one point I didn't want to go shopping for Christmas with my aunt because of an injury. Before I said that she asked me 'When did you sneeze?'

lol I will always remember that.
😭you can't imagine how that was very embarrasing........................
And u lol?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm gonna tell my bizarre sleep walking story!

I was around 13 or so years old. I had just finished watching an episode of Lost, and decided to take a nap before I had to go to ballet class. Now, I never take naps. I think this one is the only time I had taken one since I was like 5 or something. I just don't like sleeping during the day.
And so I feel asleep. My mom came downstairs to remind me to get ready for ballet, and she found me basically under my bed screaming, "Where's Eric?!" Eric is my little brother's name. The episode of Lost I had been watching before I slept featured a character that I find similar to my brother. In the episode I watched, the character got kidnapped by pirates. So in my mind, my brother had been kidnapped by pirates, and I was searching for him under my bed.
Then, according to my mom, I crawled out from under my bed and walked to my bathroom. I sat on the toilet (fully clothed) and just started talking in gibberish.
When I woke up I was upstairs sitting at the kitchen table, dressed in my leotard and tights, and my hair was in a perfect ballet bun.
I'm not sure if I'm more freaked out about the actual sleep walking, or impressed that I was able to do my hair so nicely.
And this is why I don't take naps!

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
When I was about 4-5 years old, my mom had got me something for christmas (I think it was a barbie playset thing? idk) and because i was so little she didn't want me to choke on the little pieces that the playset came with, so she put it at the top of my closet where I couldn't get it.
One day I woke up really early (it had to be 7:00 AM or smth) and I decided 'ykw? f**k the rules, I'm going to get that thing up there weather my mom wants me to or not." and I built a staircase out of pillows and blankets, basically anything I could find, all the way up to the top of my closet so that i could play twith that dumb Barbie thing
my mom almost had a heart attack when she saw me at the top and she flipped tf out. I didn't get in trouble and later that day I got to play with it under my mom's supervision.