Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 10

Jimin’s POV:

Holy Mother of Cows!! I can’t believe I just did that!! “Oh, Chim Chim! You’re back!” I turn around and see Tae. “Yeah, I’m back,” I say with a smile. “Soooo, where were you or who were you with?” “I was with the most beautiful woman in our uni.” “So, you were with Y/n?” “Yeah how did you know?” “Bro, she’s like the hottest girl in uni.!” “I know!” Just as I’m going to my room I hear Tae shout. “Are you two like dating or something!?” “Or something!” I shout back as I am closing the door to my room. I take a deep breath and run to my bed. Wait!! I forgot to ask for her number!! Wait!! Scratch that, I already have her number. I have to tell her that I am Chim Chim today, right now, and that I think I love her. I take out my phone and prepare for the moment of truth.

Y/n’s POV:

I finally make it home and go inside. I make a quick check to make sure Eunwoo isn’t here, and he is not. I squeal all the way to my room. I think I like Jimin, but what will I tell that guy who calls himself Chim Chim? Wait, what if Jimin is Chim Chim?

Flash Back~

BTS started to introduce themselves to the point where it was Jimin’s turn. “Hi, my name is Jimin but my friends call me Chim Chim or Chimmy. I hope we can all be friends and have fun!!”

End of Flashback~

OMG he is Jimin!! I hear my phone vibrate and I take it out. It’s “Chim Chim” aka Jimin.

Chim Chim:
Hey~ I have to tell you something.

Y/n:
What is it?

Chim Chim:
I think it’s time to tell you my real identity.

Y/n:
I think I know who you are already.

Chim Chim:
Oh, so tell me who I am.

Y/n:
Is this Jimin I am texting?

Chim Chim:
Yes it is, so you can change my name on your phone now.

Y/n:
First of all, how did you get my #
Second, I think Chim Chim is fine
It’s a cute nickname

Narrator’s POV:
Jimin smiles and blushes on the other line. He really does love Y/n, his angel.

Chim Chim:
Well
First, I got your # from this girl named Momo.
Second, thank you, Angel is also a cute name for you.

Y/n:
Momo if my bff
And if I ever become an idol my stage name would either be Y/n or Angel

Chim Chim:
I think I prefer Angel because you are one.

Y/n:
Shut up!! You’re making me blush!

Chim Chim:
Awwwww
Anywho, are we good?

Y/n:
What do you mean?

Chim Chim:
You know, about the reveal

Y/n:
It’s ok
Here I can prove it

BB0uU4gVviDKFmh2Cp2Y8WHUzORzYvs3M4hVMgx5x0GF85YsE5_rOg1YeHQsZbSYzbvC5rWOm7jF2ewTU_rP31nair6PQY2oMi5ed4ObR8TSoaS4pO22pmaEvTw3ziQqcqUHSQg9

Chim Chim:
Awww, Thank you!!

Y/n:
I am actually relieved that you turned out to be you.

Chim Chim:
Oh, why? And is that a good thing or a bad thing.

Y/n:
It’s a good thing.
If I hadn’t found out that you were Chim Chim
I would have had a hard time telling Chim Chim
That I liked someone else.

Chim Chim:
Oh. And who is that?

Last edited:

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 11

Narrator’s POV:
Jimin starts to sweat at how nervous he was. What if Y/n didn’t like him? He would be heartbroken forever.

Y/n:
You
It’s you Jimin​

Narrator's POV:
Jimin is literally having a heart attack right now. I can’t believe it!! My angel actually likes me back!!
Meanwhile, Y/n is also having a heart attack. I can’t believe I told him I like him!! Does he like me back?

Chim Chim:
Y/n, I have to tell you something

Y/n:
What is it?
If it’s about me liking you, it’s fine you can reject me.​

Chim Chim:
No!! It’s not that.
What I wanted to tell you is that I like you too.
No, I don’t like you
I love you!!

Y/n:
OMG I am having a heart attack right now!!​

Chim Chim:
Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes, Chim Chim?​

Chim Chim:
Can you be my girlfriend?
It’s ok if you don’t accept me.

Y/n:
Jimin...
Of course I want to be your girlfriend!!​

Jimin’s POV:

OH MA GAWD!! SHE SAID YES! I check to see if anyone is around. Once I’m sure there is no one I start doing my celebration dance.

6TQSph1lYz2cm7dMdVwjFIT2J31hGf-qWNJWyumTFHNF1YfRHRb_GfkBVzvqpqVfxIe8epVAT03FJpDYdtcAStkZJqvM8p1v_AGbvVJJA12LxzHygfr6v7TD1Enq8js8fVlPtoD9
5sCvJiBuKC4c5MOMwtjnuWAuPZHlTnnNQ5F6Sh5sTaH1Pq52ujxbrq9uHn5IQZsYV1vhm8Awoeyn4v_uURvBaa0OmFakl94uGgLE8biu8lwQz-tJlPKTeTz8Ri-mnqAY5-_zHx53

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Chapter 11

View attachment 12166

Narrator’s POV:
Jimin starts to sweat at how nervous he was. What if Y/n didn’t like him? He would be heartbroken forever.

Y/n:
You
It’s you Jimin​

Narrator's POV:
Jimin is literally having a heart attack right now. I can’t believe it!! My angel actually likes me back!!
Meanwhile, Y/n is also having a heart attack. I can’t believe I told him I like him!! Does he like me back?

Chim Chim:
Y/n, I have to tell you something

Y/n:
What is it?
If it’s about me liking you, it’s fine you can reject me.​

Chim Chim:
No!! It’s not that.
What I wanted to tell you is that I like you too.
No, I don’t like you
I love you!!

Y/n:
OMG I am having a heart attack right now!!​

Chim Chim:
Y/n?

Y/n:
Yes, Chim Chim?​

Chim Chim:
Can you be my girlfriend?
It’s ok if you don’t accept me.

Y/n:
Jimin...
Of course I want to be your girlfriend!!​

Jimin’s POV:

OH MA GAWD!! SHE SAID YES! I check to see if anyone is around. Once I’m sure there is no one I start doing my celebration dance.

6TQSph1lYz2cm7dMdVwjFIT2J31hGf-qWNJWyumTFHNF1YfRHRb_GfkBVzvqpqVfxIe8epVAT03FJpDYdtcAStkZJqvM8p1v_AGbvVJJA12LxzHygfr6v7TD1Enq8js8fVlPtoD9
5sCvJiBuKC4c5MOMwtjnuWAuPZHlTnnNQ5F6Sh5sTaH1Pq52ujxbrq9uHn5IQZsYV1vhm8Awoeyn4v_uURvBaa0OmFakl94uGgLE8biu8lwQz-tJlPKTeTz8Ri-mnqAY5-_zHx53
His celebration dance!!!!!!!!!!

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 12

Texting Mode:

Chim Chim:
It’s getting late, you should sleep.

Angel:
But I still want to talk to you!~ :(
Plus we don’t have classes tomorrow
Just 30 more minutes ok?

Chim Chim:
I was kind of hoping you would say that
But we can’t
The boys and I have to practice for our next concert

Angel:
Oki~
I’ll sleep

Chim Chim:
Good
Sweet Dreams My Angel

Angel:
G’Night Chim Chim

Y/n’s Pov:

I sigh and lean my head back on the headboard of my bed. Hopefully he doesn’t break me either…

The Next Day

Narrator’s Pov:

You wake up to the sound of your alarm only to realize that it’s the weekend. You try to fall asleep but you remember something. You finally have a boyfriend after 2 years. You smile to yourself and go back to sleep.

Meanwhile:

Jimin and the rest of the band lay down after practice, exhausted. He reminds himself of you and smiles.

hvvr31E6RZQPmrbDT8H0fPawttHXOfghR0N1dluNvc9qGRa82ZTPxtPdkmGItHfmNvexf5qi5pg93n9pwMTH6kIojHf4tjvkg2UqU2RwupK3_DVCfCYiZLrYLAOxRb2T9hvS-XMm

His smile fades away as he remembers something. The Contract! He slowly starts to panic as he runs to get it. He reads it as if his life depended on it until he finds the part he was looking for. He looks at the paper in his hands, shaking, “This can’t be…”

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 13

Time Skip~

Y/n’s Pov:

A few hours have passed since I woke up. I just finished making breakfast and am now going up to Eunwoo’s room to tell him to come eat. I open the door only to see that he’s not here. He must be with the boys… Oh well, more food for me! I walk back to the dining room and start to eat. I don’t have that much of an appetite though… Should I call the girls? I call Momo, “Hey! You want to come over and eat?” “Sorry sweetie! I’m kinda busy!” “Oh… ok” She ends the call and frown. I call Eunha and she’s visiting her parents. I sigh in defeat but Jimin suddenly pops into my head. I blush. I decide to call him because I miss his voice. I call him but it takes me to voicemail. My frown deepens. I’m so lonely! I remember my best guy friend, Johnny.

This is Johnny aka Johnny Suh:

QURlzvqjsZJK903V_G9SnUw3RIlqMI3U8o49znYumx3bSACfw68UdttiLj3vJD0XiLf5I9p5wqIb9_ggVkrc3G-NwYgYDiKXwvBHiq3cJOy7F9UUr9aOoOf3o1DTJ2NSpLn-HbsY
z6Hf3fZi2z2HhSVHIE_Axi89WSPB8p2kP1BFq7eFxIA0oM6Oqo9YYw-FAuZoA9XTEkPrspF27DbS2HO2dWtXjCnmo0oeXR4zKUKkirIu1wgX3Ny2au0h7CeyRkNcAk-0s8RS6snV
9_MFzhEcObBWOUcZ0QZYzelnQTfIaiLQB-FDSObMhtVsAva0qGU-ABm-Xb_ZKMPcRbmuVcwXYW1ncxm0BOObM0jtUMqg_HxHg7I_BL5KDv2oboc23iGHd0C5AEYrJd_eLRuE_rvS

I call him and thankfully, he answers. “New phone who dis?” “Oh My Gawd! Johnny it’s me ya idiot!” “Who?” “It’s me, Y/n! Your bff since birth!” “Sweetie, I knew that” “Imma slap you” “Then I’m going to hang up on you” “Nuuuu! Please don’t hang up! I’m lonely~” “Fine, I won’t. Why did you call?” “Can you come over please?” “I don’t know girl” “I made food!” “Nevermind, I’ll be there in 20 minutes!” “MKay Bye!” We end the call and I start cleaning the place up. Once I’m done, I throw away the food I made because it got cold. After doing that, I start cooking again. I just finished placing the food in the dining room and heard the doorbell.

The dining room:

jkjYKXywMZw4MJMOD7E4ULuFHSHAGVAQshpC_C2Mm8M2rHU7-LWRrbogjZq-qqctFQdsHt27kBI7Nd_7xWz9TF2_qvacdYl_66sYHAeFWzIkJYrWsZrykmvY6QNwe5DO_ykXskcp

Before opening the door, I turn off my phone. Once I do that, I open the door and greet my best friend with open arms. I haven’t seen this idiot in a long time! “Hey! Welcome” He hugs me back tightly. “Thanks! I haven’t seen you since I joined the group!” “I know right!” “Speaking of the group… I brought them along with me.” “WHAT!? ALL OF THEM!?” “Yes?” “OMFG! I DIDN’T MAKE ENOUGH FOOD!!!” NCT has about 21 members including Johnny. “Taeyong and I will help!” “Ok but what about Mark?” Mark my favorite member of NCT, he’s literally a brother to me. Johnny rolls his eyes and says, “Fine, he’ll help too,” I do a little celebration dance.