GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
I'm sorry I see it is X Nine ( I also stan) and I dont really know TF Boys and dont really know many younger kpop groups or members. I dont actually know their ages of TF Boys!
One of my ex friends was REALLY into TF boys, especially Jackson Yee, so I kind of know them lolol. But I think their ages are around 18-21, but they've been doing music since they were like 15 I think. ONER is a group that I like, and I don't think anyone has said G.E.M, but she is SUPER POPULAR, they call her the Taylor Swift of China. Also VAVA and Mayday/五月天, but that's more like hiphop and rock

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
One of my ex friends was REALLY into TF boys, especially Jackson Yee, so I kind of know them lolol. But I think their ages are around 18-21, but they've been doing music since they were like 15 I think. ONER is a group that I like, and I don't think anyone has said G.E.M, but she is SUPER POPULAR, they call her the Taylor Swift of China. Also VAVA and Mayday/五月天, but that's more like hiphop and rock
Thanks for the suggestions! I kinda already stan one. But the other suggestions are great too I'll try and look them up when I got time!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Their age is 19-20 years old, 1999-00.
They've been doing music since 2013, which makes them 13-14 when they debuted. I've stanned them since 2015. (XDDDD WHAT AM I DOING NOW?! XDDDD)

waywin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Seungmin
YangYang
Vivi
Their age is 19-20 years old, 1999-00.
They've been doing music since 2013, which makes them 13-14 when they debuted. I've stanned them since 2015. (XDDDD WHAT AM I DOING NOW?! XDDDD)
I'm not their fan, but I can't deny that they are really successful and hardworking at their age. I saw their advertisements everywhere when I went to China