favorite rap lines in k-pop? ☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
aaaa there are so many good ones, but my favorite rap lines are stray kids, nct, bts, and monsta x!! who are your favorites?

ezgif-1-e0dbcec87f05.gif
ezgif-1-6ca67e30011f.gif
ezgif-1-cde196dd3317.gif
ezgif-1-258508923aa8-1.gif

(ik some of these don't include the whole rap line, i couldn't find any decent gifs 😔)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
My ult group is ASTRO so I'm a little biased but I love how well they write raps that flow really well with the songs and the lyrics are always so pretty ;; But even though I don't stan them, I really have to acknowledge MONSTA X! Jooheon and IM have such distinct and amazing voices and are crazy talented ;v; I always love listening to their raps
👏👏👏 girl yes! Astro is also my ult and I love JinJin & Rocky’s raps. I also love Jooheon’s and I.M’s and of course all of Stray Kids rappers 💕

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
Hmmm I like the rapline of Block B, Monsta X ( Arghh there do hot 😂), The Boyz ( even if they are a little bit cute 😁) hmmm.. Blackpink too and also exo 😂 I like the rapline of oneus to especially when leedo is the one who raps and last but not the least my main ifol ASTRO 😍😍
don’t forget ravn in the oneus rapline !

M

myheartizomg

aaaa there are so many good ones, but my favorite rap lines are stray kids, nct, bts, and monsta x!! who are your favorites?

ezgif-1-e0dbcec87f05.gif
ezgif-1-6ca67e30011f.gif
ezgif-1-cde196dd3317.gif
ezgif-1-258508923aa8-1.gif

(ik some of these don't include the whole rap line, i couldn't find any decent gifs 😔)
I like all of your favorites and I think ATEEZ rap line is also worth mentioning!
B.A.P had amazing rappers aswell and also Ravi of VIXX is a great rapper.

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
Stray kids Rap line
Monsta X Rap line
Got7 Rap line
Sf9 Rap line
Oneus Rap line